Four-Play WIP Discussion (was SexTec)

DocClox

I tried to have sex with Danse, but it doesn't let me because it said Danse is in power armor, but he's not in any armor. I even check his inventory, I also try to unequipall which leave him naked but it still says he's in power armor. :'(

You have to go to the test room.

1. Hit the tilde key & type "coc 4test"

2. Walk to the monitor & go into the Admin settings.

3. Turn on "Can Opener"

4. Open tilde key again.

5. Type "coc santuaryext"

Profit!

:);):P:D:lol:

The message said he's in power armor disappeared but the sex animation didn't play. Thanks anyway though.  :(

You can try : 

1. open the console

2. click on Danse (you get his ID " 0005de4d")

3. type: "disable"  - close the console - wait some seconds 

4. if you see the HUD disappears - open the console again and type "enable" - close the console.

After these steps , the sex animation should works. It's a way , I have found out and maybe it works for you, too. ;)

One of my biggest quarrels is the lack of basic camera controls

I second this........Having to constantly hit the tilde key & type "TFC" is getting real old, real fast........

:angry:

I prefer the New Vegas camera for Sexout over Sexlab's camera controls for Skyrim.  Hopefully the camera control for this is more like Sexout's was.

I prefer the New Vegas camera for Sexout over Sexlab's camera controls for Skyrim.  Hopefully the camera control for this is more like Sexout's was.

I'm actually gonna play with the dialogue camera system for a more cinematic experience ...

Options never hurt though, eventually, up to Doc of course

Quick question, I finally installed this without issue and tested all the animations with Curie, afterwards I noticed she had shrunk! She's like a foot shorter than she was. Is there a fix for this, or a step I missed?

I could have sworn I saw a post about someone having a similar issue somewhere but haven't been able to find it again. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Quick question, I finally installed this without issue and tested all the animations with Curie, afterwards I noticed she had shrunk! She's like a foot shorter than she was. Is there a fix for this, or a step I missed?

I could have sworn I saw a post about someone having a similar issue somewhere but haven't been able to find it again. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

This is an issue with Leito's Gun, nothing to do with Four-Play

Click on the actor, open console, type in "setscale 1" should do the trick though.

Thanks

By-product of using Lieto's gun.......using "Sex Me Up" or anything else is ok.

:D :D :D :D :D

I have just followed this thread and will now receive notifications of all your comments in here, as in DocClox's absence and with his permission, your suggestions and code contributions to the framework will , for the time being until Doc comes back, be implemented to the framework via Four-Play Community Patch. Explanations in the spoilers (copied from the community patch thread)

Therefore, keep the comments, suggestions, discussions and codes coming! :) Considering that our entire sex animating scene currently relies on Leito and Crazy (who's been away for a long time as well), I would love to hear more especially from animators: What do you need / What are you waiting for from us to implement in the framework for you to press on with making animations for FO4? 

I spoke to DocClox yesterday. Unfortunately, real life has been very busy and stressful for him for the past two months or so, leaving little left for modding, hence his long silence from LoversLab. We all hope he'll manage to find the time and energy to return to Four-Play at some point. However, for the time being, DocClox has given me permission to press on with adding new features to Four-Play (essentially continuing the framework's development in his absence) via my unofficial patch for Four-Play, something I decided last week to pause on as I was reluctant to add too many new things to Four-Play with its original developer not around.

With this in mind, I has renamed Four-Play Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader to Four-Play Community Patch, reflecting that the massive contributions from the community via code contributions (special thanks to jaam for these), bug reports and suggestions that I have received and I will continue to welcome. This community patch will be essential for a Four-Play set-up for the foreseeable future, at least until DocClox comes back.

This also means that the developments of my Four-Play plugins (i.e. Violate, Prostitution, Vanilla Fudge and the WIP Enslaved) will slow down a bit (but not pause) as I'm dedicating more of my time to the community patch.

I would love to hear more especially from animators: What do you need / What are you waiting for from us to implement in the framework for you to press on with making animations for FO4? 

A working animation loader and a way to allow new races.

Or more some documentation about it, since basically both is already there ?

Ok, in Doc's absence, I will redouble my efforts to get Blender & Nifscope talking to each other.

In the meantime, here's something I can give to the community RIGHT NOW.......

post-95619-0-32158700-1500301515_thumb.jpg

WindmillFix.esp

This little, non-invasive file fixes the power output of the WW2 Aircraft engine that's used as a power supply.

These engines generated 1,000 hp, but were given only a power rating of 3......!!

Obviously, that's fucking insane, so I gave them a more correct power rating of 25.

FEEL THE POWER!

:D :D :D :D :D

a difference in skeletons means you'd have to adapt the animations from sexlab to fallout 4's skeleton which is a little more work than it sounds unless there's a method that allows for using the original animations like a puppeteer script for sfm to recreate them efficiently

Why do we have to hit a loading screen when we engage in sex or change something using the hot keys?

Not anymore if you have the latest Community Patch and have made the necessary Fallout4Custom.ini tweak. The only exception is player sex scene outdoors on bed and the rotation hotkey being applied to the player, neither of which are particularly common.

I've run into the load screen on every use of the change position function(0 key on the number pad). I do have the latest versions of the mods and have also added the ini edit. Oddly enough I didn't see the load screen on changing positions until I made the edits to the ini file. Before adding the edit I only had a load screen at the start of the action.

Note: this is not on a clean save, so, Bethesda.

I will probably start a new game soon so I will report back if I see a change.

hi. Please stop me if this is stupid question (which it very likely will be), but i was wondering would it be possible (or rather what would it take) to convert existing animations from say, sexlab & its animation packs to FO4?

I will stop you.. Answer is very simple.

1: different game

2: skeleton does not match.

3: this makes it more difficult to convert

4: if the animations where rigged then it will take longer to convert.

5: even if all the above is met you still need to manually adjust the animations and it will never look like the original animation anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

just wanted to thank docclox/vinfamy (anyone else involved) for all the hard work on this. i got fo4 when it dropped and only put under 200 hrs in before i quit playing (even before the dlcs released) and am about to fire it up again because of this effort. hope that's not an indicator of anything lol... anyways thanx again.

As DocClox has given us permission to maintain Four-Play and continue its development (read the announcement here), in order to reduce the number of pinned threads to avoid confusion, I have decided to turn my old 'State of Four-Play' thread into the official Four-Play Development Thread, where we'll post updates on the development and listen to everyone's suggestions and feedback on the features and direction of Four-Play. Please redirect all discussion from DocClox's old development thread into this new development thread.

Love the mod but I am having problems with some of the animations.  It's not that they don't work, but the npc my character is doing the animation with, regardless if they are male or female, are missing during the animation.  I thought maybe it was a bodysuit problem but wouldn't their head and hands be visible if that were the case?  It isn't all animations either, but just a random few.  I use Sex Em Up mainly for the starting of the animations.  I have crazy and leito's animation mods installed as well.  Any help would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I love the mod, and thank you for developing it. I was just wondering if there are plans to add alignment adjustments to this like SexLab had? Currently using a female character and in most of the scenes penetration does not align. NPCs work fine though

Automatic adjustment can be done by pressing Numpad 3 twice

You can align them manually with Numpad 2, 4, 6, 8, 5 and right Shift

The initial alignment is not always got right because we have no way of disabling collision for specific actors (which Skyrim was lucky to have, was added in the final Bethesda patch for Skyrim). Coding such a thing from scratch in C++ requires a lot of math and reverse-engineering.  

Please use the new Development thread though. This one is obsolete and prob should be closed.

Archived