How to enable Wicked WooHoo?

Hey There,

I am not sure whatelse you got installed along with WW, but its not enough to just download Wicked Whims Mod alone.

For this mod to work, you need Animations to be downloaded... the list can be found here: http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/145448004836/download

It lists a complete list of creator names who made animations compatible with Wicked Whims and only those will do.

Once you installed the animations. The sex part is going to work but you then have them without shown penis... for that you need to install body parts.

I have installed Hiroki's Better Body Part Female Top and Bottom and LunarEclips Penis Mod, those are listed on the site I posted above, too... just scroll down a little.

Make sure to read especially what is to be done on the respective body part creators site... sometimes one needs to read to learn which of these parts listed, you really will need in game.

I hope this helps :)

Dario

Installation Mistakes
The most common mistakes happen to everybody so check them regardless of your pride and computer knowledge.
Please don't use the installer for Windows on Linux or Mac systems. It's not designed for it and you don't need it to install the game.

1. Files structure of mods is pretty strict and putting mod files into too many folders will cause the game to not find them. If your mods are in a folder that is in a folder that is in a folder that is in a folder, you most likely have to fix that. Don't do too many folders, the game can't find the files in them.

2. After every game update, you have to enable mods in settings again. Every single time when the game gets updates all of your mods get disabled. Enable them in settings.

3. Extract downloaded mods. Some of them might need to be in a ZIP or RAR files, but a lot of them require unpacking. Extract them no matter what and if they don't include a note that you shouldn't do it, then you probably should do it.

4. Multiple mods versions. If your mods folder is a mess, you probably have the same mod installed multiple times. Having WickedWhims installed twice or more is a huge mistake. Remove everything related to WickedWhims and install it again.

5. Update. Outdated mods are the most common issue when a game update occurs and you might not be even aware of it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
14 hours ago, YoloUni said:

Umm i need help also i got it downloaded but in the vid i watched he said you need WickedWhims Installer app and i dont have it what file do you get t in ?

You should post a question like this in the WW support page, not an old thread like this.

Anyway, I'm not sure which video you watched, but you don't need an Installer as far as I'm aware. You just need to download the zip file, extract the files into your mod folder and enable it in-game.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Rhodeaaron said:

hi , my sims 4 version is  1.0.732.20 ,. Is this version still working ? and why my sims 4 don't have Custom Content ? 

Your version is ancient, most mods will not work with it, update your game.

To have custom content you have to download it and put the .package files into the mods folder in documents/ea games/sims 4/mods.

Then go in game and in options check "enable custom content" and enable script mods, or something like that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Therese12 371 said:

Hey

i need help. I have downlodeed the "orginal" WickedWhims But when i click on a bed it's just the original alternativs like "go to bed". I don't know why its not working :frown:

What do you mean by "original?"

Trying to use an outdated version of the mod won't work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

CollenM,

I am having the same problem. You can revert back to the update prior to the newest one and that clears up the problem. I don't know if everyone is having the same problem with the newest update or not, but it is frustrating. Oops just noticed which update you had. 4.3.5.139b is the most recent one. I believe that the one that you are running came out before the whole SIMS4 update that dorked with all script mods. The update to fix your problem was 4.3.5.137k or later. I'm having a problem of WW not recognizing all of my downloaded animations (4.3.5.139b). So try and download (139b) and hopefully that will fix it, If not, get 137k.

• 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, cherrysokiinkii said:

File Structure:

Sims 4/Mods/Animations/animationfiles.packages

Sims 4/Mods/Wicked/2 files from WW and no other folders

Make sure both boxes are checked in EA game settings, Enable Mods & Enable Scripts

Delete the localthumbcache.package file in your Sims 4 folder.

When the game loads to the first page you should see a list of all your cc mods installed/loaded.

If not, something is still in the wrong location, or missing.

• 2 months later...