How to enable Wicked WooHoo?

14 minutes ago, f00m said:

i just have a question i have the mod but when i get to the sims it does not work

1rst : make sure you've putted script mods and CCs on in game settings.

2nd : download some animations (WW is a player, needs annimations)

if it doesn't work, make sure WW and your game are up to date.

Finally if still doesn't work, and if running a cracked version of sims 4, the only support you'll get is : buy the game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/13/2019 at 4:19 AM, Scorpio said:

File Structure:

Sims 4/Mods/Animations/animationfiles.packages

Sims 4/Mods/Wicked/2 files from WW and no other folders

Make sure both boxes are checked in EA game settings, Enable Mods & Enable Scripts

Delete the localthumbcache.package file in your Sims 4 folder.

When the game loads to the first page you should see a list of all your cc mods installed/loaded.

If not, something is still in the wrong location, or missing.

Everything else works for me, like black widow mode, drugs, menstrual cycle, nudity but no wicked settings. What can I do?

2 hours ago, Loreinthedark said:

Everything else works for me, like black widow mode, drugs, menstrual cycle, nudity but no wicked settings. What can I do?

If you have nudity but no WW settings pie menu it's possible another outdated sex mod is using those same ID's.

By nudity, I mean sims wandering around naked, not the normal nude bathing and showering.

You might also have a corrupted WW file or the game itself, unless something is not up to date.

Try running just WW + Animations only and remove all your other mods for testing, (need to make sure it's not another mod causing it first)

Try doing an Origin repair install as a last resort. 

• 7 months later...