Need help with load order and modlist

Jishies

9 minutes ago, armstrmp said:

I've been fighting with TES5Edit for a while now, as it seems that it wants to read a weird load order from SKSE via Steam, and not from MO. I do have UUNP-based connecting mods in the original load order, yes, but I believe I removed or deactivated most of them, due to this problem.

Hopefully I can find a solution to have MO's load order read by TES5Edit, since that seems to be the main problem now in attempting to upgrade the patches

TES5Edit load order doesn't matter - it's just the way it reads your mod list. Not sure why you need to involve TES5Edit with the ugrading of patches. Uninstall the individual unofficial patches with MO and install USLEEP with MO.

If you are having to dick about with the various FNIS parts then it suggests to me that you do not have FNIS installed correctly. IIRC Sexlab Nude Creatures is now redundant as it is part of MNC? Check that out - maybe NC page or MNC page, I read it somewhere.

Update: So far I've figured out that its the immersive armors and weapons mods that are creating the CTD when loading up. Removed them, and finally fixed the issues around FNIS loading up the animations (cause it would crash). Now I just need to figure out why the sex animations aren't playing. This is how things originally started being problematic back in 2016. I'll head over to see if anyone else has started a forum post regarding anims not being performed, and player and npc characters just standing around instead.... sound and sequence works though.

• 1 month later...

Try going into the MCM and check if XPMSE has installed properly, NEVER overwrite the skeleton from XPMSE so use Mod Organizer and drag it to the bottom of mod list (left hand side). Generate bashed patch and then create body mesh with bodyslide after that you need to generate FNIS for users and lastly put everything from overwrite into new mod called final patches or something and hey presto bob's your uncle and fanny's your aunt you have animations playing REGARDLESS of load order but unless you get your load order perfect you'll get other weirdness but at least you'll have your sexy animations..

Archived