On 7/19/2018 at 11:24 AM, Polistiro said:

Got it working without disappearing issue. MadMansGun is right.

Mesh Transform / clear

Mesh Transform / apply

But it also need to edit bounds:

Bounding / normalize

Reveal hidden contents

deathclawMeshIssue.jpg.7998f0276ba2337f4c1b14d19770495f.jpg

Results in game:

Reveal hidden contents

deathclawMeshIssue3.thumb.jpg.86a73c6c0cda4ac52aa156933293f03f.jpgdeathclawMeshIssue2.thumb.jpg.dcc27ae2130eae8e5dab11fd88bc37c8.jpg

Deathclaw_nude.nif Renamed for AAF equipementset

I'll update the OP downloads with the fixed versions, thank you. The flaccid cocks and maybe even the Mirelurk models might suffer from the same problem, but I haven't checked them yet.

EDIT: Yes, they all did need to be fixed. I've fixed the flaccid and mirelurk king cocks with the method you describe earlier. I'll post a resource update in a minute.

-----

It's been quite a while since I first made this mod, but I think what I remember happening was that at the time there was no good exporter for 3ds Max, and the penis exported floating in front of the deathclaw model at the location of the node that you can see in my Nifskope screenshot a few posts back.

I couldn't fix this, so I moved it manually into place with Nifskope's transform options (I know: messy, messy messy...), and surprisingly it worked. Since I couldn't find any other way to fix it and it was working, I just shrugged and released the mod. n.nU

2 hours ago, ZarthonTheVanquished said:

Since it's been an entire week and nobody has said anything further, I take it the issues have been resolved...?

The deathclaw schlongs work fine in animations, but there's no way to test the mirelurk king schlongs since there aren't any animations for them.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Charlie115 said:

does anyone have a how to vid for me? (a nood at mods)

Installing sexual mods is no different from installing any other kind of mod. As such, a generic tutorial would give you all the information you need.

Try looking up Gopher on YouTube: his videos go over everything for how to install mods for both Skyrim and Fallout 4.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2018 at 11:57 PM, ZarthonTheVanquished said:

Didn't know anyone was still working on creature sex animations.

This made me feel like saying, when I found out about Four-play I thought... "hmm, fallout has a lot of different creatures, that has to be a focus."

I read some things about interspecies breeding on the forum; this heightened that thought.

In a game mostly dominated by creatures I see no reason why people would stop working on animations for them.

And tbh, I've been searching around all day for such animations...

EDIT: Idk how old that post was, I just found it in a google result...

2 minutes ago, darkdragonlove said:

This made me feel like saying, when I found out about Four-play I thought... "hmm, fallout has a lot of different creatures, that has to be a focus."

I read some things about interspecies breeding on the forum; this heightened that thought.

In a game mostly dominated by creatures I see no reason why people would stop working on animations for them.

There are plenty of creature animations.  Check out Mutated Lust, SavageCabbage's Animations, Farelle's Animations and Vadermania for a start.

56 minutes ago, darkdragonlove said:

From what i can remember the animations we have now were difficult to make, the deathclaw in particular, apparently the way bethesda has set up some of the creatures makes them difficult to animate, so its probably not a lack of interest.   I did see someone made rigs for some of the other creatures(bloatfly etc), so maybe that will help the animators.

On 10/6/2018 at 9:11 AM, RowanSkie said:

Is it possible to make a patch for https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24357?

I'm sure it's possible and is probably quite easy to do as well, but I have almost no interest in Fallout 4 whatsoever anymore. My one and only save file has finally become unplayable after 1,300+ hours, and I have no intentions of ever playing through this game's BS storyline again, nor remaking all of my fancy settlements that I spent hundreds of hours on.

If you want to try and do it yourself, you could probably get away with copy+pasting the penis meshes onto those new creatures using only Nifskope. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes to do.

1 hour ago, Evilhomer said:

From what i can remember the animations we have now were difficult to make, the deathclaw in particular, apparently the way bethesda has set up some of the creatures makes them difficult to animate, so its probably not a lack of interest.   I did see someone made rigs for some of the other creatures(bloatfly etc), so maybe that will help the animators.

I don't think leito ever released the rigs he made, though.

You also have to remember that for a lot of people (myself included), Fallout 4 has little-to-no replay value, which is a wooden stake through the heart of a moddable game.

4 hours ago, ZarthonTheVanquished said:

I'm sure it's possible and is probably quite easy to do as well, but I have almost no interest in Fallout 4 whatsoever anymore. My one and only save file has finally become unplayable after 1,300+ hours, and I have no intentions of ever playing through this game's BS storyline again, nor remaking all of my fancy settlements that I spent hundreds of hours on.

If you want to try and do it yourself, you could probably get away with copy+pasting the penis meshes onto those new creatures using only Nifskope. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes to do.

You also have to remember that for a lot of people (myself included), Fallout 4 has little-to-no replay value, which is a wooden stake through the heart of a moddable game.

Ah. Oh, alright.

20 hours ago, ZarthonTheVanquished said:

I was referring to this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/108992-fo4-creature-rigtxt-files/ i might have described them incorrectly (it had rig in the title lol) but whatever they are it seems they will aid in making animations for the listed creatures.

Yes i think that has always been the problem with FO4 in terms of adult mods at least,  a lot of people didn't like it enough.  Its wishful thinking but I'm gonna cling on to the hope that when the new vegas conversion for FO4 comes out it might coax a few people out of retirement....but even as good as new vegas was, most people have probably had enough of that too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/7/2018 at 8:32 PM, Halstrom said:

There is now a Mirelurk animation in Creature Animations by Gray User

Mirelurk is a very broad species, covering anything from crustaceans to amphibians. What exactly did he make animations for?

- Mirelurk King?

- Mirelurk Queen?

- Mirelurk (standard crab type)?

- Mirelurk Hatchlings?

- That-one-other-crawdad-type-I-can-never-remember-the-name-of?

...I feel like I'm missing one.

EDIT: Why didn't I just go look for myself? This is why I shouldn't be allowed on the internet right after rolling out of bed...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

So is there a 'sheathed' or flaccid model for the deathclaws? Right now they're just permanently erect and I would like for them not to be unless in animation. I used the 'Updated AAF Guide' to install everything, so that should give some idea of my LO since I don't have it at the moment.

On 8/10/2020 at 12:35 PM, IceBlazeWinters said:

what's the difference between the two penis files?

file b just says female deathclaw version with no other description or explanation.

It's for the female deathclaw mod. It's linked on the dl page.