Cool step in the right direction imo... definitely need to slap a schlong on dogmeat... but since "FourPlay" is out, we just need creature on human animations. I don't have the skill for this though, but I'm optimistic that someone will/does.

There's been a dogmeat junk mod for a loooong time actually. It's just kinda obscure and not exactly easy to find, so I don't blame ya for not knowing about it. :P

It's here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64627-wip-dogmeats-genital

Oh yeah I forgot about that lol. But my main interest right now is creature animations. It's beyond me (and my budget) to make them myself.

can someone like.. hurry up and make a bestiality sex mod with animations already >n< like im dying

You didn't die before Four Play was a thing, you're not gonna die before bestiality mods are a thing. But I agree, this is an urgent necessity!

I want sexual animations for everything that moves... I managed to wait long enough for Four Play... but it almost enrages me that Creature animations weren't available and useable from day one.

can someone like.. hurry up and make a bestiality sex mod with animations already >n< like im dying

Time to start learning to animate, unless you are too old.

... where would one begin to learn?

Google, Here, Nexus, ask some people who do animating.

Time to start learning to animate, unless you are too old.

... where would one begin to learn?

The F4 Animation Kit from ShadeAnimator and some Youtube videos about how to use max.

From there all you need is practise.

And regards creature animations, or animations in general, people wait for the loader functions of four play.

Without these it dosen´t make much sense to publish animations.

The F4 Animation Kit from ShadeAnimator and some Youtube videos about how to use max.

From there all you need is practise.

And regards creature animations, or animations in general, people wait for the loader functions of four play.

Without these it dosen´t make much sense to publish animations.

Uh, to be frank if you create an animation, it makes MUCH more sense to publicly release it BEFORE a framework that utilizes it is created. This is because:

A) It will incentivise other people to create said framework. Why would anyone create a framework for something that doesn't exist lol?

B) It will garner attention and support for the project, including possible contributors (i.e. other animations), and for most of us modders, people showing they have an interest in our projects really motivates us. n.nU

A) It will incentivise other people to create said framework. Why would anyone create a framework for something that doesn't exist lol?

But a framework already exists.

And DocClox is perfectly aware of Bestiality.

Also the animation loader code is already there, though i haven´t really got it to work yet.

Expanding the allowed races list is also a thing that will come.

So i don`t see the need to insentivise anyone to do anything because all that is needed is already beeing worked on.

All you would do with publishing stuff the framework cant do currently is gather a lot of people who complain about not getting what they want at the time they want it.

Just gonna leave this here.

Omg. Deathclaw dix? Creature animations?! Has my dream finally came true?

... are the assets publically available in a mod by chance?

Don't get all excited lol - those aren't deathclaw animations, he just clearly use human pose mods and lined up the deathclaw with the girl using console commands for still screenshots (at least I'm 99.8% sure that's what that is).

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 7/3/2018 at 9:13 AM, Sharkubus_Kayla said:

I just.... really really want to put these deathclaw dicks on my deathclaw waifus from the already mentioned mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18919/? >_>

Like MadMansGun said, you should be able to copy the mesh onto the other deathclaw model with just Nifskope.

This should work with any deathclaw model, as long as they share the same (or possibly even "very similar") skeleton rigging as the deathclaws. I think the only things that matter here are the bone names and their ordering (though I'm not an expert on skeletons).

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

well i somehow managed to find how to copy/paste but doing so gives me a error and ignoring that i put the new file in my game and low and behold it crashes my game when trying to load it,thankfully i had a backup of the deathclaw

what was the error message?

21 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

what was the error message?

the error message is "infinite recursive link construct detected 142 -> 142".Oh and i was using a deathclaw sex animation and i noticed the dick often disappears and reappears during the animation and the animation creator suggested it might be this mod itself but i dont think so since i was observing a deathclaw in the wild and its dick was always there. after testing both mutated lust and vadermania for there deathclaw animations the dick disappears in and out for all of them

14 minutes ago, houdini said:

pesonally i dont dig it. As one npc from New Vegas told deadclaws evolved to be pinnacle of pleasuring women.... so i do hope for pleasure for both end version. Fleshy perhaps with bumps and stuff :D

i assume you mean a mod npc from new vegas like from fertile breeder since i really dont think any vanilla npcs would talk about creatures sexual parts

On 7/16/2018 at 11:23 AM, gizmo1206 said:

the error message is "infinite recursive link construct detected 142 -> 142".Oh and i was using a deathclaw sex animation and i noticed the dick often disappears and reappears during the animation and the animation creator suggested it might be this mod itself but i dont think so since i was observing a deathclaw in the wild and its dick was always there. after testing both mutated lust and vadermania for there deathclaw animations the dick disappears in and out for all of them

It's been a while since I've seen that error, but iirc "infinite recursive link" is what happens when you attempt to copy+paste a mesh designed for a different skeleton.