9 hours ago, ZarthonTheVanquished said:

Since it only took me a couple minutes to do, I pasted the penises onto the Female Deathclaw models for you. While I did not get any errors when doing this, I have no idea how they look in-game.

The file is with the other downloads for this mod.

thanks for taking the time do do that and the dick is a bright purple in gameScreenShot50.thumb.jpg.dbc60973cddfa79e199869c392a8dce0.jpg

2 hours ago, Rufgt said:

For example: My animations, and Vader666's animations

Ah! I've been a bit out of the loop on Fallout 4 for a while now. Didn't know anyone was still working on creature sex animations.

As to why it might happen... Hmm. What's your FOV set to? In my experience sometimes certain meshes disappear at further away distances than other depending on your FOV level (though I've never been able to figure out why this happens). It could be that... Fallout 4's attempted "dynamic" camera system is very poor in my opinion.

For this kind of error, the first thing I'd do is get a second opinion, meaning see if everyone else sees the same thing happen.

1 hour ago, gizmo1206 said:

thanks for taking the time do do that and the dick is a bright purple in gameScreenShot50.thumb.jpg.dbc60973cddfa79e199869c392a8dce0.jpg

Yeah, this is why you don't try to mod right after rolling out of bed, kids!

...I just forgot to include the textures in the Female Deathclaws patch. You can grab them from the main version for the moment, but I'll fix the Female Deathclaw version in a minute.

EDIT: Fixed.

37 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

thanks,and would you know the reason why it disappears and reappears,its not just with the sex animations but i noticed it on the vanilla deathclaw animations(not as often though)

No I really have no idea. I weight painted the penis mesh 100% to the pelvis bone, so no other bones would affect it (and hence it would stay a "rigid object"). I can't think of any reasons as to why an animation would cause it to randomly vanish and reappear.

34 minutes ago, ZarthonTheVanquished said:

No I really have no idea. I weight painted the penis mesh 100% to the pelvis bone, so no other bones would affect it (and hence it would stay a "rigid object"). I can't think of any reasons as to why an animation would cause it to randomly vanish and reappear.

okay turns out i saw wrong about it disappearing in vanilla animations,it seems to only disappear with the sex animations and only when moving the camera closer to it,in one animation it would only disappear if i moved the camera from the side

36 minutes ago, ZarthonTheVanquished said:

did you update the "tangent space" and/or "center/radius"?

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

did you update the "tangent space" and/or "center/radius"?

I don't think I changed anything besides the size. Considering this penis mesh was original made for Skyrim's dragons, I guess it wouldn't surprise me if there was some additional data that controlled how close the camera can get to it before it derenders.

(Come to think of it, I do vaguely remember the penis mesh disappearing when the camera got too close to a dragon's groin in Skyrim a couple of times.)

...But then I feel like I'm still quite an ameture at 3D modeling, and I don't actually know where you'd edit either "tangent space" or "center/radius" at to begin with. Is it something that needs to be done before exporting, or is it something that can be edited in Nifskope? I use 3ds Max by the way, and have very little experience with Blender.

1 hour ago, ZarthonTheVanquished said:

I don't think I changed anything besides the size. Considering this penis mesh was original made for Skyrim's dragons, I guess it wouldn't surprise me if there was some additional data that controlled how close the camera can get to it before it derenders.

(Come to think of it, I do vaguely remember the penis mesh disappearing when the camera got too close to a dragon's groin in Skyrim a couple of times.)

...But then I feel like I'm still quite an ameture at 3D modeling, and I don't actually know where you'd edit either "tangent space" or "center/radius" at to begin with. Is it something that needs to be done before exporting, or is it something that can be edited in Nifskope? I use 3ds Max by the way, and have very little experience with Blender.

if this does not work try re-importing and exporting from 3DS Max*, that usually will fix it for sure.

*it's best to import the skeleton on it's own first before importing the mesh.

fsscr006.jpgfsscr005.jpg

54 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

if this does not work try re-importing and exporting from 3DS Max*, that usually will fix it for sure.

*it's best to import the skeleton on it's own first before importing the mesh.

Hmm alright I can try that. Fallout 4's .nif system is a bit different than Skyrim's, but it should still work.

And I mean, I'm not THAT much of an ameture lol: I do at least know to import the skeleton first. I've just not done too much with deforming objects is all. Most of what I've done in the past has been for static objects or other rigid objects like weapons. Nifskope has a lot of features like the ones you mentioned that I've never tested and didn't know what they were for.

EDIT: I'll try it, but Fallout 4 uses different nodes for it's meshes, so it might not work. I don't see any nodes that have an option to update the center/radius, just the tangent space one. But maybe that will be enough.

EDIT2: Would that "update bounds" option help perhaps, or is that only for static objects or something? Looks like it's something specific to that node type. But I know Fallout 4 used a different system for collision objects, so it could be related to that.

2.png

1 hour ago, ZarthonTheVanquished said:

2.png

ok that there could be your problem, you see that green dot at the front? that should not be there, it's telling you that the selected mesh has been moved forward and up from it's default position, this will fuck with the camera visibility for sure (if not other things as well).

try clicking on "apply" in the transform menu, if your lucky the dick will stay in place and only the green dot will move, if not you will need to re-import & export the mesh for sure.

EDIT: I'll try it, but Fallout 4 uses different nodes for it's meshes, so it might not work. I don't see any nodes that have an option to update the center/radius, just the tangent space one. But maybe that will be enough.

EDIT2: Would that "update bounds" option help perhaps, or is that only for static objects or something? Looks like it's something specific to that node type. But I know Fallout 4 used a different system for collision objects, so it could be related to that.

don't touch the nodes, only the mesh.

stay away form bounds, that's normally used for collision detection...as far as i know....

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

ok that there could be your problem, you see that green dot at the front? that should not be there, it's telling you that the selected mesh has been moved forward and up from it's default position, this will fuck with the camera visibility for sure (if not other things as well).

try clicking on "apply" in the transform menu, if your lucky the dick will stay in place and only the green dot will move, if not you will need to re-import & export the mesh for sure.

Lol, it put it up in front of his face like he's about to start sucking his own disembodied cock.

I'll probably have to try and fix it by importing and exporting it from 3ds Max to fix it.

8 hours ago, ZarthonTheVanquished said:

My Fallout 4 installation is quite unplayable at the moment and I don't have any deathclaw sex animations set up, so could someone who does check and see if these meshes are fixed and don't turn invisible anymore?

Animation Invisible Fix Test.7z

the disappearing not gone but im able to move the camera alot closer before it disappears and it seems for some reason im able to zoom in really close from the front were from the side disappears alot sooner

1 hour ago, Polistiro said:

Got it working without disappearing issue. MadMansGun is right.

Mesh Transform / clear

Mesh Transform / apply

But it also need to edit bounds:

Bounding / normalize

Reveal hidden contents

deathclawMeshIssue.jpg.7998f0276ba2337f4c1b14d19770495f.jpg

Results in game:

Reveal hidden contents

deathclawMeshIssue3.thumb.jpg.86a73c6c0cda4ac52aa156933293f03f.jpgdeathclawMeshIssue2.thumb.jpg.dcc27ae2130eae8e5dab11fd88bc37c8.jpg

Deathclaw_nude.nif Renamed for AAF equipementset

im assuming this only works on normal deathclaws and not any of there variants let alone the female deathclaw mod

45 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

Nice. Now to get it to work with morphs

I made some files to make this to work with AAF but all deathclaws are set to default deathclaw during animations. IDK how to solve this issue.

By morph, what do you mean? Up/Down like humans?

MadMansGun :Thanks for the useful advices

2 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

I made some files to make this to work with AAF but all deathclaws are set to default deathclaw during animations. IDK how to solve this issue.

By morph, what do you mean? Up/Down like humans?

Yeah. ZarthonTheVanquished included flaccid models for deathclaws, so it's possible, right? How'd you get the feral ghoul morphs to work without the default mesh appearing during animations? Shouldn't it work the same?