Has anyone experienced being sexually broken by Lydia? What does this do?

Look in the features section on the main page.  Essentially she outsexed you, depleting all of your mana reserves and turned you into an orgasming mess.

Yes, that's where I found that notion. I wanted to get more details about it. How long does it last? Are there any consequences? etc.

Look in the features section on the main page.  Essentially she outsexed you, depleting all of your mana reserves and turned you into an orgasming mess.

Yes, that's where I found that notion. I wanted to get more details about it. How long does it last? Are there any consequences? etc.

till you regen more than 10% magicka, no

i guess someone who uses or know how to use SexLabUtil1.7 could make a stacking 1h debuff for max magicka and stamina

i guess someone who uses or know how to use SexLabUtil1.7 could make a stacking 1h debuff for max magicka and stamina

There are a TON of things you can do with SLUtil and this mod.  I am so pleased that you put the effort to make them compatible.  There are already 2 debuffs included in the default stuff.  You can set magica regen to -20% on orgasm.  That would prevent breaking out of broken state.. or set it to +20 making it easier to break.  

Here are some other things people can do (if they are not aware)

- equip items (like tongues) temporarily

- cast a spell

- set relationship ranks

- consume a potion/food/drink

All you have to do is add 1 simple ini file.. go in game.. click load from disk and bam it's there.  It's so easy it hurts.

Here's an example MDY provided in the util1 support thread on how to equip ZAZ cum effect that you can set to happen for 1 to 10 seconds on orgasm.

--------------------------------------

Name=ZaZCum
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=747
Cmd=item:ZaZAnimationPack.esm:XX026D5F+equip:ZaZAnimationPack.esm:XX026D5F
CmdEnd=unequip:ZaZAnimationPack.esm:XX026D5F+remitem:ZaZAnimationPack.esm:XX026D5F
---------------------------------------
* Note that you will need to replace the XX with the mod index number for zaz in your load order

Also for anyone who wants to customize their animation tags.  Do not forget about this tool

This can be used to make your animation tags compatible with the tag requirements of SLSO if you wish to keep them enabled.

Just wanted to post to say that .9.7 is working great for me!  You've built a great mod.

Yuni and I both had similar comments about incorporating some of the tweaks that Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments made to increase the number of tags that can lead to orgasm.  But when I posted earlier I didn't quite understand how all the scripts worked together so my suggestions were wrong.  And I think Yuni hasn't quite convinced you either.  So I went reading through code more and I think I figured out what's going on and found a very simple fix that you'll like.

Your mod has a bunch of code in sslActorAlias::OrgasmEffect() that adds gender-specific detection for different tags.  That works great.  But it causes a small bug because sometimes those orgasms do not affect the Sexlab Aroused arousal value.  That's what Yuni was talking about.  And I think the source of that bug is in slamainscr::OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate().  That method ALSO has a list of tags that can lead to an orgasm that Sexlab Aroused detects.

Now, where does that code come from?  Well, both your mod and AAAA ship copies of slamainscr.  You took the normal Sexlab Aroused version and copy that method's code into OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate() to add support for that event.  That step is essential.  But AAAA edits OnAnimationEnd to add gender-specific tag detection and increases the number of tags.  But since your mod ships a full replacement of slamainscr, even players who use AAAA will not get the that mod's fix anymore.  That's ok, that's just how skyrim scripts have to work.

Yuni's suggestion is that you apply the same changes that AAAA makes to your version slamainscr (with all of your changes included too, of course).  And I think that's the right thing to do for OnAnimationEnd.  I think you can make a different and much better fix to slamainscr::OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate() and that is to just delete teh canHaveOrgasm check altogether!  Your code in sslActorAlias::OrgasmEffect() already figured out for sure whether an actor should have an orgasm, right?  So I think you can simply delete lines 698-701 from slamainscr::OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate() and that will fix the bug.  You can probably also delete other code from that method too, like the belt check, since you also did that one.  In fact, here's my suggestion for that method's final code:

Event OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate(Form ActorRef, Int Thread)
	actor akActor = ActorRef as actor
	string argString = Thread as string

Actor[] actorList = SexLab.HookActors(argString)

lastSexFinished = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()

If (actorList.length < 1)
		return
	EndIf

sslThreadController thisThread = SexLab.HookController(argString)
	Actor victim = SexLab.HookVictim(argString)
	sslBaseAnimation animation = SexLab.HookAnimation(argString)

If (victim != None)
		If (victim == PlayerRef)
			wasPlayerRaped = True
		EndIf
		slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure(victim, -10, "being rape victim")
	EndIf

Int exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * (-20.0 + 2 * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(akActor, SexLab.Stats.kLewd))) as Int
	int i = 0	
	While i < actorList.length
		if akActor == actorList[i]
			slaUtil.UpdateActorOrgasmDate(actorList[i])
			slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure(actorList[i], exposureValue, "having orgasm")
		EndIf

i += 1
	EndWhile
EndEvent

Now that While loop confuses me a bit.  It seems completely unnecessary in the original version of slamainscr.  Did it originally need "i" for some reason, maybe to index into another property, and that code got removed at some point and the While never cleaned up?  Or was it needed because sometimes ActorRef was a value that wasn't in actorList?  Dunno!  But since you control the only call to OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate, and if you know that you'll only ever send ActorRef on the actor who definitely should have an orgasm, you can delete that while loop and just call slaUtil.UpdateActorOrgasmDate() and slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure().

I'm not sure if this will completely fix Yuni's problem.  Yuni's problem ultimately seems like it comes from a particular animation that is badly tagged.  Tracing through the code I'm not sure how creatures flow through sslActorAlias::OrgasmEffect().  If it's a consensual creature animation I think the enter into the "if !IsAggressor" block on line 676, and then they likely hit one of the tag-based "return" conditions, but I'm not sure.  Perhaps you could add an "elseif IsCreature" check like this:

if !IsAggressor
			if !(Animation.HasTag("69") || Animation.HasTag("Masturbation")) || Thread.Positions.Length == 2
				if  IsFemale && JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "condition_female_orgasm") == 1
					if Position == 0 && !(Animation.HasTag("Vaginal") || Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Cunnilingus") || Animation.HasTag("Fisting") || Animation.HasTag("Lesbian"))
						Log("OrgasmEffect Triggered, female pos 0, conditions not met, no HasTag(Vaginal,Anal,Cunnilingus,Fisting)")
						return
					endIf
				elseif IsMale && JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "condition_male_orgasm") == 1
					if Position == 0 && !(Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Fisting"))
						Log("OrgasmEffect Triggered, male pos 0, conditions not met, no HasTag(Anal,Fisting)")
						return
					elseif Position != 0 && !(Animation.HasTag("Vaginal") || Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Boobjob") || Animation.HasTag("Blowjob") || Animation.HasTag("Handjob") || Animation.HasTag("Footjob"))
						Log("OrgasmEffect Triggered, male pos > 0, conditions not met, no HasTag(Vaginal,Anal,Boobjob,Blowjob,Handjob,Footjob)")
						return
					endIf
				elseif IsCreature
					Log("OrgasmEffect Triggered, creature, allowing regardless of tag")
				endIf
			endIf
		endIf

Hope this was useful!  Again, great mod.

谢谢。

这是有帮助的

我会尝试在这个线程中使用中文。

以这种方式提交任何报告将是非常困难的。

我很抱歉最终以前粗鲁无礼。

我上次没RP。

我试图说出为什么我用这样复杂的词。

原因是习惯。

这些词语使Google翻译工作不正常。

通常我写的很长。

这是因为bug报告的细节。

通常这是有帮助的。

这里有害

我是电脑程序编制员。

错误报告中的详细信息通常会帮助我做好我的工作

语言障碍令人烦恼。

Also for anyone who wants to customize their animation tags.  Do not forget about this tool

This can be used to make your animation tags compatible with the tag requirements of SLSO if you wish to keep them enabled.

Sexlab Animation Tag Editor (SLATE) does not work with creature animations. It has no creature support, and I already put in a request with the author to add some, they politely declined due to business. Many of the problems are with creature animations, so that mod will do very little to help in this circumstance.

However, DO remember that you can manually add and remove tags to your own SLAL (SexLab Animation Loader) by editing the json file and reloading the animations in your game. That's what I did, originally.

Just wanted to post to say that .9.7 is working great for me!  You've built a great mod.

Yuni and I both had similar comments about incorporating some of the tweaks that Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments made to increase the number of tags that can lead to orgasm.  But when I posted earlier I didn't quite understand how all the scripts worked together so my suggestions were wrong.  And I think Yuni hasn't quite convinced you either.  So I went reading through code more and I think I figured out what's going on and found a very simple fix that you'll like.

Your mod has a bunch of code in sslActorAlias::OrgasmEffect() that adds gender-specific detection for different tags.  That works great.  But it causes a small bug because sometimes those orgasms do not affect the Sexlab Aroused arousal value.  That's what Yuni was talking about.  And I think the source of that bug is in slamainscr::OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate().  That method ALSO has a list of tags that can lead to an orgasm that Sexlab Aroused detects.

Now, where does that code come from?  Well, both your mod and AAAA ship copies of slamainscr.  You took the normal Sexlab Aroused version and copy that method's code into OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate() to add support for that event.  That step is essential.  But AAAA edits OnAnimationEnd to add gender-specific tag detection and increases the number of tags.  But since your mod ships a full replacement of slamainscr, even players who use AAAA will not get the that mod's fix anymore.  That's ok, that's just how skyrim scripts have to work.

Yuni's suggestion is that you apply the same changes that AAAA makes to your version slamainscr (with all of your changes included too, of course).  And I think that's the right thing to do for OnAnimationEnd.  I think you can make a different and much better fix to slamainscr::OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate() and that is to just delete teh canHaveOrgasm check altogether!  Your code in sslActorAlias::OrgasmEffect() already figured out for sure whether an actor should have an orgasm, right?  So I think you can simply delete lines 698-701 from slamainscr::OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate() and that will fix the bug.  You can probably also delete other code from that method too, like the belt check, since you also did that one.  In fact, here's my suggestion for that method's final code:

Event OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate(Form ActorRef, Int Thread)
	actor akActor = ActorRef as actor
	string argString = Thread as string

Actor[] actorList = SexLab.HookActors(argString)

lastSexFinished = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()

If (actorList.length < 1)
		return
	EndIf

sslThreadController thisThread = SexLab.HookController(argString)
	Actor victim = SexLab.HookVictim(argString)
	sslBaseAnimation animation = SexLab.HookAnimation(argString)

If (victim != None)
		If (victim == PlayerRef)
			wasPlayerRaped = True
		EndIf
		slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure(victim, -10, "being rape victim")
	EndIf

Int exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * (-20.0 + 2 * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(akActor, SexLab.Stats.kLewd))) as Int
	int i = 0	
	While i < actorList.length
		if akActor == actorList[i]
			slaUtil.UpdateActorOrgasmDate(actorList[i])
			slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure(actorList[i], exposureValue, "having orgasm")
		EndIf

i += 1
	EndWhile
EndEvent

Now that While loop confuses me a bit.  It seems completely unnecessary in the original version of slamainscr.  Did it originally need "i" for some reason, maybe to index into another property, and that code got removed at some point and the While never cleaned up?  Or was it needed because sometimes ActorRef was a value that wasn't in actorList?  Dunno!  But since you control the only call to OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate, and if you know that you'll only ever send ActorRef on the actor who definitely should have an orgasm, you can delete that while loop and just call slaUtil.UpdateActorOrgasmDate() and slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure().

I'm not sure if this will completely fix Yuni's problem.  Yuni's problem ultimately seems like it comes from a particular animation that is badly tagged.  Tracing through the code I'm not sure how creatures flow through sslActorAlias::OrgasmEffect().  If it's a consensual creature animation I think the enter into the "if !IsAggressor" block on line 676, and then they likely hit one of the tag-based "return" conditions, but I'm not sure.  Perhaps you could add an "elseif IsCreature" check like this:

if !IsAggressor
			if !(Animation.HasTag("69") || Animation.HasTag("Masturbation")) || Thread.Positions.Length == 2
				if  IsFemale && JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "condition_female_orgasm") == 1
					if Position == 0 && !(Animation.HasTag("Vaginal") || Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Cunnilingus") || Animation.HasTag("Fisting") || Animation.HasTag("Lesbian"))
						Log("OrgasmEffect Triggered, female pos 0, conditions not met, no HasTag(Vaginal,Anal,Cunnilingus,Fisting)")
						return
					endIf
				elseif IsMale && JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "condition_male_orgasm") == 1
					if Position == 0 && !(Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Fisting"))
						Log("OrgasmEffect Triggered, male pos 0, conditions not met, no HasTag(Anal,Fisting)")
						return
					elseif Position != 0 && !(Animation.HasTag("Vaginal") || Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Boobjob") || Animation.HasTag("Blowjob") || Animation.HasTag("Handjob") || Animation.HasTag("Footjob"))
						Log("OrgasmEffect Triggered, male pos > 0, conditions not met, no HasTag(Vaginal,Anal,Boobjob,Blowjob,Handjob,Footjob)")
						return
					endIf
				elseif IsCreature
					Log("OrgasmEffect Triggered, creature, allowing regardless of tag")
				endIf
			endIf
		endIf

Hope this was useful!  Again, great mod.

well we did come to understanding that some of you want patch AAAA to SLA patch that uses default slar script

re:code1

well that can be done, i just wanted to make as less changes to original code as possible, so, maybe, 1 day it could be added to slar, and fishburger67 wouldnt have to guess what and why have changed

re:code2

im not 100% sure how it works either, i think there 3 genders IsFemale, IsMale, IsCreature

the way i see the problem is:

1)animation has wrong tags like LeadIn/Foreplay or there no correct animation, so sexlab throws random foreplay one, which is preventing orgasm(most likely)

2)somehow agressor tagged also victim, which is preventing orgasm(not sure if thats even possible)

in these 2 cases animation wont ever end since agressor cant orgasm

these are only 2 conditions that can prevent creature orgasm

therefore those werevolves are actually not creatures

Logs would help here, but its boring, lets just do guessing

so.....technically this can be fixed by adding if !IsCreature and moving all conditions there

though that wont work with futa/ random lesbian foreplay animations

or i can be wrong and its just....erm... russian hackers!

There are a TON of things you can do with SLUtil and this mod.  I am so pleased that you put the effort to make them compatible.  There are already 2 debuffs included in the default stuff.  You can set magica regen to -20% on orgasm.  That would prevent breaking out of broken state.. or set it to +20 making it easier to break.  

Here are some other things people can do (if they are not aware)

- equip items (like tongues) temporarily

- cast a spell

- set relationship ranks

- consume a potion/food/drink

All you have to do is add 1 simple ini file.. go in game.. click load from disk and bam it's there.  It's so easy it hurts.

Here's an example MDY provided in the util1 support thread on how to equip ZAZ cum effect that you can set to happen for 1 to 10 seconds on orgasm.

--------------------------------------

Name=ZaZCum
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=747
Cmd=item:ZaZAnimationPack.esm:XX026D5F+equip:ZaZAnimationPack.esm:XX026D5F
CmdEnd=unequip:ZaZAnimationPack.esm:XX026D5F+remitem:ZaZAnimationPack.esm:XX026D5F
---------------------------------------
* Note that you will need to replace the XX with the mod index number for zaz in your load order

I can't find that Slutil anywhere on Google. Do you have a link to it?

You can customize things that happen by looking at and copying the ini files in the ini folder that comes with it.

Just make sure you use a unique ID number and name

Thanks! I'll give it a try.

It's an awesome mod too!  I like to set a chance OnOrgasm to gain skill points and a low chance to gain souls and perks, as well as healing aggressors and having aggressors absorb life from victim, and a whole bunch of stuff like that.  You can also turn on a light during scenes so you can see what's happening when it's dark :)  Oh and I also like to dispel distracting visual effects.

well we did come to understanding that some of you want patch AAAA to SLA patch that uses default slar script

well that can be done, i just wanted to make as less changes to original code as possible, so, maybe, 1 day it could be added to slar, and fishburger67 wouldnt have to guess what and why have changed

im not 100% sure how it works either, i think there 3 genders IsFemale, IsMale, IsCreature

1)animation has wrong tags like LeadIn/Foreplay or there no correct animation, so sexlab throws random foreplay one, which is preventing orgasm(most likely)

2)somehow agressor tagged also victim, which is preventing orgasm(not sure if thats even possible)

so.....technically this can be fixed by adding if !IsCreature and moving all conditions there

The first code should be quite safe.  Since your method is a new method there are no compatibility concerns.  The existing SLAR code needs to have the checks to deal with Sexlab's always-send-orgasm problem that your mod addresses.  So because the new method doesn't have that problem for this new event it's safe for it to delegate the "can orgasm" detection to the mod that generates it.  You have a good implementation in your code and it's probably safest for the slar code to be simple.  And yes, would be great to follow up with fishburger to see if it could get implemented in SLAR officially.

For the second one... yeah, I'm just guessing.  @Yuni, if you hit this problem again, could you get the Papyrus logs for the encounter and see what it's complaining about?  Ed86's code has very good logging so it should be pretty easy to figure out exactly what's going on.

if anyone has the time I may need help with some of the math.

I can maybe resolve these problems myself using SLUtil.  I will explain the problems then go into my question about what I need to know.

Brief summary of problem

- I do not have any tag requirements enabled.  All toggled off

-When i tune the difficulty to make it a challenge for myself.  NPC on NPC aggressors cannot make themselves orgasm.

- I can solve this by making SL enjoyment over time AND Arousal boost toggled on.. but then it becomes really simple.

Even on orgasm they seem to stay either almost at full enjoyment or just about to burst)

- To scale it back I toggle off arousal boost.. but then most of the time npcs still do not get there. Although they sometimes do.

- I've set it to automatically progress animations at no stamina in hopes that the progression bonus would add enjoyment, but it didn't seem to do much.

I suspect one of them is edging the other. Or maybe just running out of steam.

In this case would you suggest I boost or reduce victim or aggressor... and would it be stamina or mana?

Worst case scenario I can disable require aggressor to orgasm.   But if anyone has found a nice middle ground.. I'd appreciate the input.

The first code should be quite safe.  Since your method is a new method there are no compatibility concerns.  The existing SLAR code needs to have the checks to deal with Sexlab's always-send-orgasm problem that your mod addresses.  So because the new method doesn't have that problem for this new event it's safe for it to delegate the "can orgasm" detection to the mod that generates it.  You have a good implementation in your code and it's probably safest for the slar code to be simple.  And yes, would be great to follow up with fishburger to see if it could get implemented in SLAR officially.

For the second one... yeah, I'm just guessing.  @Yuni, if you hit this problem again, could you get the Papyrus logs for the encounter and see what it's complaining about?  Ed86's code has very good logging so it should be pretty easy to figure out exactly what's going on.

okay, so heres version with everything unneeded cut, + lewd formulas for non separate orgasms

+ lewd rape victims now gain small exposure from rape instead of droping it

male:

SSL_Depraved

SSL_Hypersexual

female:

SSL_Debaucherous

SSL_Nymphomaniac

slso_Sla_AAAA_lewd.7z

if anyone has the time I may need help with some of the math.

I can maybe resolve these problems myself using SLUtil.  I will explain the problems then go into my question about what I need to know.

Brief summary of problem

- I do not have any tag requirements enabled.  All toggled off

-When i tune the difficulty to make it a challenge for myself.  NPC on NPC aggressors cannot make themselves orgasm.

- I can solve this by making SL enjoyment over time AND Arousal boost toggled on.. but then it becomes really simple.

Even on orgasm they seem to stay either almost at full enjoyment or just about to burst)

- To scale it back I toggle off arousal boost.. but then most of the time npcs still do not get there. Although they sometimes do.

- I've set it to automatically progress animations at no stamina in hopes that the progression bonus would add enjoyment, but it didn't seem to do much.

I suspect one of them is edging the other. Or maybe just running out of steam.

In this case would you suggest I boost or reduce victim or aggressor... and would it be stamina or mana?

Worst case scenario I can disable require aggressor to orgasm.   But if anyone has found a nice middle ground.. I'd appreciate the input.

mod only works for player scenes, npc-npc scenes use default sexlab enjoyment gain, it would probably take them minute or 2 to orgasm, otherwise your skyrim would probably die horrible death

wait....... this is actually bugged... oh well

there...

sslActorAlias.7z

You can customize things that happen by looking at and copying the ini files in the ini folder that comes with it.

It's an awesome mod too!  I like to set a chance OnOrgasm to gain skill points and a low chance to gain souls and perks, as well as healing aggressors and having aggressors absorb life from victim, and a whole bunch of stuff like that.  You can also turn on a light during scenes so you can see what's happening when it's dark :)  Oh and I also like to dispel distracting visual effects.

What I'd be interested to do is to make masturbating a less interesting option when the PC wishes to lower her arousal.

This could be done in various ways:

• Greatly reduce the decrease of arousal the PC gets when masturbating, so that it will be faster/easier to find a partner and make love with him.
  • Whenever she masturbates there is a risk of something bad happening.

Is there a way to do something liked that with SexlabUtils? Is it possible to distinguish masturbation from other forms of sex?

What I'd be interested to do is to make masturbating a less interesting option when the PC wishes to lower her arousal.

• Greatly reduce the decrease of arousal the PC gets when masturbating, so that it will be faster/easier to find a partner and make love with him.

Is there a way to do something liked that with SexlabUtils? Is it possible to distinguish masturbation from other forms of sex?

unfortunately no.  it only distinguishes vaginal, anal, oral

What about the possibility of a "frustration" mechanic? Where perhaps if a sex scene ends on high enjoyment but no orgasm it actually increases arousal?

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you for this mod. This is basically the corruption mechanic that every good H-RPG has that I love so much.

What about the possibility of a "frustration" mechanic? Where perhaps if a sex scene ends on high enjoyment but no orgasm it actually increases arousal?

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you for this mod. This is basically the corruption mechanic that every good H-RPG has that I love so much.

that wont work, it will probably max out actor arousal at 100% after sex scene, which would most certanly lead to quick orgasm in next scene

that wont work, it will probably max out actor arousal at 100% after sex scene, which would most certanly lead to quick orgasm in next scene

It would be nice if there was a penalty for playing the game poorly and leaving your partner close to orgasm, like in real life ;)

Maybe something simple like adding exposure equal to 1/10th their remaining enjoyment?  Or 1/3 of (enjoyment - 40) so it only really kick in if you were pretty close and didn't finish.

well i could do something like http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73385-sexlab-separate-orgasm/?p=1908263, so the more lewd character the less effective masurbation and maybe at high lewdnesss it would actually raise arousal

or rather do it on sexlab side to make it 60% harder to reach orgasm solo or 90%... or make it impossible?

hm.... i think 90% variant is good 1

It would be nice if there was a penalty for playing the game poorly and leaving your partner close to orgasm, like in real life ;)

Maybe something simple like adding exposure equal to 1/10th their remaining enjoyment?  Or 1/3 of (enjoyment - 40) so it only really kick in if you were pretty close and didn't finish.

well you could probably use sexlabutil to raise relationship at orgasm and lower relationship at animationend

i was thinking about something like that for radiant prostitution, but that probably would require to rewrite half RP mod