57 members have voted

1. 1. Size in gb?

• < 10
    • 10 - 20
    • 20 - 30
    • 30 - 40
    • 40 - 50
    • 50 +

my main oblivion game is 92.38gb i do however have 3 2tb hdd's that i have same game copied on and just re-associate the game start icon on when a new mod comes out that i want to test out, when it passes mod tests and incompatibilities i then insert it into my main Oblivion game

folder , as for reinstalling its simple I use a program called

True image and when i am satisfied that most errors if not all are fixed i make a digital copy of the main folder and save that image as an .iso when it comes time to reload my program due to an error or crash i just wipe the drive and reinstall that .ISO and I'm back to where i was before i crashed

...the dooming threat of Steam going under making it impossible to play my games.

This is a big one for me...

Even though they said that if that happened all games would be unlocked.

I thought this was still just an assumption on people's parts. Valve never officially said this, did they?

Anyway, mine is 33.7gb. I've had the game only since like last March or so, and actually bought the GOTY on sale for all the cool mods. Then I found this site! :D

I keep all my downloads on an external. I don't even have everything installed. So it would be bigger.

Mine seems to be around 60+ But I honestly think I have maybe 40 because I often dabble around with the files and found myself in need of back ups. I would have more but not sure how to pass that 50 mod limit thing X_X.

The limit on esm\esp files is actually 255. Some can get closer to it than others. Some can only get to 210 or so.

Mine seems to be around 60+ But I honestly think I have maybe 40 because I often dabble around with the files and found myself in need of back ups. I would have more but not sure how to pass that 50 mod limit thing X_X.

The limit on esm\esp files is actually 255. Some can get closer to it than others. Some can only get to 210 or so.

ahh yes ty xD For got the 2 but yeah 250+ish I wish I can do more though I am slowly combining ESP's so I can have more xD

• 2 weeks later...

Mines currently non existent, as I've yet to reinstall after a reformat.

However I've mostly decided on core mods for my next install and it should return soon.

Or do mod storage folders count ?

I got one 3.4 gig folder and another thats 1.69GB.

Of course these are mostly smaller older mods that fix RP aspects, IE: a decent alt start mod.

edit: actually pretty sure I got another 2+GB mod folder somewhere else.

47.1 gigs on it's own, but I have 3.22 gigs of unused files in another folder. So over fifty gigs of Oblivion mods.

How much is from what, I couldn't tell you. I can tell you though that I have plenty of massive mods installed, but not all are in use. I have all but one part of FCOM in my Oblivion Folder, even though I have never used or wanted FCOM.(OOO was not for me, too... big. Edited too many things for my liking. I have my own choices on what I want for feature "X", but OOO comes with it's own, and they can't all be turned off) Though it begs the question; how big is LoversWithPK and Lovers Creatures without extra animations?

...I'm gonna start up Oblivion again. Might even have my Wrye Bash issue solved by now.(long story)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Have no clue I think at one time it was over 30 gigs but it now no longer tells me the actual size it just says larger then 16.0 GB but mousing over it again the size will change. I would say that it is over 50+.

*Edit

Never thought to right click it and hit properties. It's at 52.1 GB

Archived