Wow this makes the camera really really floaty, and it snaps around when I move so it's really disorienting and I when I move I don't go where my camera is facing.  It's like I drank a whole bottle of cuervo. X_X

I mean I guess it makes you feel more like a victim and you have less control but ummm this one ain't for me. :P

Oh god shooting a crossbow was awkward on vanilla immersive first person; I can't imagine not knowing which direction I'm looking at relative to my body.  LOL  I'mma be like I got im I got him *thwunk* *unconcious companion* *mauled and assraped by a sabrecat*

Stinks because umm I recall my view being fudged during some SL scenes, like being tied to one of those wooden things and being off-center in first person view on vanilla immersive.

Wow this makes the camera really really floaty, and it snaps around when I move so it's really disorienting and I when I move I don't go where my camera is facing.  It's like I drank a whole bottle of cuervo. X_X

I mean I guess it makes you feel more like a victim and you have less control but ummm this one ain't for me. :P

Oh god shooting a crossbow was awkward on vanilla immersive first person; I can't imagine not knowing which direction I'm looking at relative to my body.  LOL  I'mma be like I got im I got him *thwunk* *unconcious companion* *mauled and assraped by a sabrecat*

Stinks because umm I recall my view being fudged during some SL scenes, like being tied to one of those wooden things and being off-center in first person view on vanilla immersive.

You know, the recommended versions are just there to "quick-try" my preset... You can turn off headtracking and/or auto-turning in the customization of the installer, one of which should stop the head-bobbing. There are so many possiblities with the customization. You should try them out to see what you like. ;)

Also, yeah I've had issues with getting IFPV to work with that furniture I believe you are talking about. I can't really do much about that unfortunately. That has to do with how IFPV is detecting the player location. Sorry.

now it works well.

i choose custum install except step 4.

step 4 cause crazy flickering mountain bug.

and another? bug thing i found.

it's head tracking casue weird position when in first person during perform sex animation.

i use PC head tracking mod. it also happen when i off head tracking option in MCM menu.

what might casue this another problem??

now it works well.

i choose custum install except step 4.

step 4 cause crazy flickering mountain bug.

and another? bug thing i found.

it's head tracking casue weird position when in first person during perform sex animation.

i use PC head tracking mod. it also happen when i off head tracking option in MCM menu.

what might casue this another problem??

If you choose to enable step 4, it enables my SexLab Special view globally, which is the point of this mod. Flickering will occur because the value that forces blindfolds and other things that cover your face to show is the same value that can affect flickering. You can choose to deal with the flickering, or just leave step 4 disabled, which makes the flickering only occur during sexlab scenes because SexLab Special will only be enabled then.

SexLab Special's point is seeing through the eyes of the player. In order to do that I have to let helmets and gags and blindfolds show... The only way to do that is to change what's called the "NearClip" value to a lower value, which directly affects flickering when set to a lower value. That's a Skyrim bug. I can't do anything about that.

For your second issue, I warned in the installation that headtracking has the side effect of weird camera angles... headtracking is mainly recommended for Devious Devices players... There's nothing I can do as that is how IFPV's headtracking works. I did not design IFPV. You can't change values for IFPV in the MCM. It's hard coded in the config file.

Uh, is that normal while joging camera shakes?

I mean it shakes like those triple A movie action screens, I can only sees blur shapes of colors...

It shakes so bad I can only play the game in walking pace now or I would feel ill while moving...

(By the way I use Anime Race, would that be a conflict between these two?)

I mean it shakes like those triple A movie action screens, I can only sees blur shapes of colors...

It shakes so bad I can only play the game in walking pace now or I would feel ill while moving...

Sounds like one of the problems I was having.  You gotta find headtracking in the ini and disable it somehow, or one of the presets you can download disables it.

Sounds like one of the problems I was having.  You gotta find headtracking in the ini and disable it somehow, or one of the presets you can download disables it.

There's an option in my installer to disable headtracking.

The installer doesn't seem to be disabling the shakiness and wobbly camera.

Are the custom settings not working for anyone else?

I even tried re-downloading it.  Latest version

I set it to no head tracking.  Tried both global and no auto turning (at least I found out what that was lol).  Turned off all my PCEAs.

No change. ;_;

The installer doesn't seem to be disabling the shakiness and wobbly camera.

Are the custom settings not working for anyone else?

I even tried re-downloading it.  Latest version

I set it to no head tracking.  Tried both global and no auto turning (at least I found out what that was lol).  Turned off all my PCEAs.

No change. ;_;

Wow. Maybe I missed something. I'll look into it.

Greetings!

I don't know if I installed wrong etc, but when in first person, the view is shaking like a volcano just by walking... It's not IFPV that causes it because I treid without "Sexlab special" and then it went smooth. I am using the version of "Recommended for Devius Devices".

Greetings!

I don't know if I installed wrong etc, but when in first person, the view is shaking like a volcano just by walking... It's not IFPV that causes it because I treid without "Sexlab special" and then it went smooth. I am using the version of "Recommended for Devius Devices".

yeah I'm trying to figure out what's causing it. Sit tight. It may be a couple days. I am busy the next day or two.

I am having two issues with this mod.  The first I solved by following dankov's idea and turning off sexlab special to fix the craziness.  But the second issue I am not so sure of.  For some reason the camera in placing my characters eyes lower then they should be.  So instead of my characters eyes being at eye level they are more at chin level.  This makes it super annoying to look down since the camera will be nothing but my characters chest, and instead of in a good way it is more of a blocking everything you could see sort of way.

Edit:I figured that you could zoom out by pressing numpad 6 to switch to sexlab special mode, or course that also means a return to crazy hypersensitive camera dizzy time.  Is there anyway to get the non sexlab special camera to be at the same level as the sexlab one?

Hey XenoDrake,

I improved your ForceSLProfile profile. I can now toggle it on and off without reload the config. (See spoiler)

[ForceSLProfile]

+setnooverride iUnused6 1

-bindkey 0x66 0 "UnforceSLProfile"

[unforceSLProfile]

+setnooverride iUnused6 0

-bindkey 0x66 0 "ForceSLProfile"

{ForcedSLProfile}

(iUnused6==1)

+set fRotationFromHead 1

-return fRotationFromHead

+set fExtraRotationFromCamera 1

-return fExtraRotationFromCamera

+set fRestrictAngleHorizontal 70

+set fRestrictAngleVertical 50

-return fRestrictAngleHorizontal

-return fRestrictAngleVertical

+set fPositionOffsetHorizontal 0

+set fPositionOffsetVertical 0.5

+set fPositionOffsetDepth 0.2

-return fPositionOffsetHorizontal

-return fPositionOffsetVertical

-return fPositionOffsetDepth

+set bHeadtrack true

-return bHeadtrack

+set fNearClip 0.001

-return fNearClip

Oh wow. Thank you so much! I had ideas to make this possible, but I wasn't sure how to go about returning the values.. I didn't think to use an Unused variable as a condition. I'll add this to my script and add you as the creator in the script comments.

I pretty much just adapted the HelmetCam toggles.

Glad my code is helping to improve your script.

I am having two issues with this mod.  The first I solved by following dankov's idea and turning off sexlab special to fix the craziness.  But the second issue I am not so sure of.  For some reason the camera in placing my characters eyes lower then they should be.  So instead of my characters eyes being at eye level they are more at chin level.  This makes it super annoying to look down since the camera will be nothing but my characters chest, and instead of in a good way it is more of a blocking everything you could see sort of way.

Edit:I figured that you could zoom out by pressing numpad 6 to switch to sexlab special mode, or course that also means a return to crazy hypersensitive camera dizzy time.  Is there anyway to get the non sexlab special camera to be at the same level as the sexlab one?

When SexLab Special camera is not enabled, none of my changes are running. It is using default IFPV settings at that point mostly.

I have time to look at this tonight. The last page or so of comments have been talking about the headbobbing issue. I'm not sure what caused it in the first place, but I'll try to fix it.

Great mod. My only problem is that I usually play in first person but not Immersive First Person, which I really only use for SexLab and OSex. What do I need to change in the config file to make it so that: (a) I can toggle Immersive First Person, so it's only on when I actively toggle it on, and (B)  It always defaults to SexLab sepcial as the profile and stays there whenever I toggle on Immersive FP?

Thanks!

Great mod. My only problem is that I usually play in first person but not Immersive First Person, which I really only use for SexLab and OSex. What do I need to change in the config file to make it so that: (a) I can toggle Immersive First Person, so it's only on when I actively toggle it on, and ( B)  It always defaults to SexLab sepcial as the profile and stays there whenever I toggle on Immersive FP?

Thanks!

Did you look at the customization options in the installer? BTW 1.4 is about to be released. Sit tight. It will fix the headbobbing issue.

Hello and thanks for the mod.

English is not my mother language but i'll try to be understandable 

I sadly have a problem with it. when in first person, i can see my gag, but it looks like it's not following my head. example; with the working gag of shout like a virgin. The gag is attached on the forehead. but if i look up, i have it right on my eyes and can't see anything.

looks like my head is moving but not the gag.

Hello and thanks for the mod.

English is not my mother language but i'll try to be understandable 

I sadly have a problem with it. when in first person, i can see my gag, but it looks like it's not following my head. example; with the working gag of shout like a virgin. The gag is attached on the forehead. but if i look up, i have it right on my eyes and can't see anything.

looks like my head is moving but not the gag.

What options in the installer for my mod are you using? The "headtracking" option should make the gag move with your head.

For whatever reason, my character is always looking to the left or right in 1st person during animations. I already deleted every other camera mod.

I'll try to replicate this. In the meantime, knowing what options you chose in the installer would be nice.

wow thanks for the quick respond ^^

i have the problem with both, but i m currently using without headtracking because i can't see the face of my character in 3rd person :) 

i asked the question here because maybe someone know what to do, but maybe it's not a problem caused by your mod. 

My mcm of IFPV does not show and i don't know why. It works perfectly anyway.

Greetings!

yeah I'm trying to figure out what's causing it. Sit tight. It may be a couple days. I am busy the next day or two.

Cheers! I'll be patience!