It seems in 1.5 version SLProfile is automatically on, which is not suitable in normal gameplay, have to turn it off on every game load.

And when it is set to off, IFPV will use its default fNearClip (indoors 8, outdoors 15), which will both result in significantly arms clipping. I perfer to set fNearClip to during normal play, in which I don't see my hat but still see the whole arms.

Hope you can fix it somehow.

XenoDrakem, thanks a lot for the config, it's much better than the original.

To everyone using the forced SL option and finding the head bob too much, try to reduce it:

{ForcedSLProfile}
(bIsActive)
(iUnused6==1)
; XD: I took the liberty of making a small edit to Kenny567's code.
; XD: This line disables Forced SL profile when HelmetCam is on, to prevent bow aiming to be practically impossible.
; XD: This only works if you actually go INTO HelmetCam, though, so it is recommended to have HelmetCam turn on automatically when weapons are drawn. (Thanks to IronDusk33 for that)
(iUnused3!=1)
+set fRotationFromHead 0.2 <------ EDIT THIS, I use 0.2, the original is 1
-return fRotationFromHead
+set fExtraRotationFromCamera 1
[...]

Look for fRotationFromHead above (only within the {ForcedSLProfile} section). Depending of your installed animations, 1 is too much since it will use the entire head movement. I get good results with 0.2 or 0.25.

Hello and thanks for the mod.

English is not my mother language but i'll try to be understandable 

I sadly have a problem with it. when in first person, i can see my gag, but it looks like it's not following my head. example; with the working gag of shout like a virgin. The gag is attached on the forehead. but if i look up, i have it right on my eyes and can't see anything.

looks like my head is moving but not the gag.

What options in the installer for my mod are you using? The "headtracking" option should make the gag move with your head.

For whatever reason, my character is always looking to the left or right in 1st person during animations. I already deleted every other camera mod.

I'll try to replicate this. In the meantime, knowing what options you chose in the installer would be nice.

Was using version for Devius Devices. Fixed it by choosing custom installation and unchecking headtracking(I think it was it).

Greetings!

I don't know if I installed wrong etc, but when in first person, the view is shaking like a volcano just by walking... It's not IFPV that causes it because I treid without "Sexlab special" and then it went smooth. I am using the version of "Recommended for Devius Devices".

yeah I'm trying to figure out what's causing it. Sit tight. It may be a couple days. I am busy the next day or two.

Cheers! I'll be patience!

I hope you realize I released an update with a fix already. :P Be aware though, it needs another quick fix as it's a bit odd when moving backwards. I'm working on that.

wow thanks for the quick respond ^^

i have the problem with both, but i m currently using without headtracking because i can't see the face of my character in 3rd person :)

i asked the question here because maybe someone know what to do, but maybe it's not a problem caused by your mod. 

My mcm of IFPV does not show and i don't know why. It works perfectly anyway.

IFPV does not have an MCM menu. Everything is configured in the ini, which is why I made this mod. Try using headtracking. Probably will fix your problem.

To everyone using the forced SL option and finding the head bob too much, try to reduce it:

{ForcedSLProfile}
(bIsActive)
(iUnused6==1)
; XD: This line disables Forced SL profile when HelmetCam is on, to prevent bow aiming to be practically impossible.
; XD: This only works if you actually go INTO HelmetCam, though, so it is recommended to have HelmetCam turn on automatically when weapons are drawn. (Thanks to IronDusk33 for that)
(iUnused3!=1)
[...]
Look for fRotationFromHead above (only within the {ForcedSLProfile} section). Depending of your installed animations, 1 is too much since it will use the entire head movement. I get good results with 0.2 or 0.25.

I am aware. I had planned to release an update with this change already.

It seems in 1.5 version SLProfile is automatically on, which is not suitable in normal gameplay, have to turn it off on every game load.

And when it is set to off, IFPV will use its default fNearClip (indoors 8, outdoors 15), which will both result in significantly arms clipping. I perfer to set fNearClip to during normal play, in which I don't see my hat but still see the whole arms.

SLProfile is only automatically on if you choose the "Default to SexLab Special" option in the installer, or choose one of the recommended presets.

Not sure what you're asking of me. The purpose of my mod is using my SexLab Special view. I haven't changed anything outside of SLProfile much, nor do I intend to unless necessary.

There are options in the installer to help with things like what you're dealing with.

It'd be nice to know what options you chose in the installer.

I will be releasing 1.5.1 soon probably, which may help have a balance between 1.4 and 1.5.

SLProfile is only automatically on if you choose the "Default to SexLab Special" option in the installer, or choose one of the recommended presets.

Not sure what you're asking of me. The purpose of my mod is using my SexLab Special view. I haven't changed anything outside of SLProfile much, nor do I intend to unless necessary.

There are options in the installer to help with things like what you're dealing with.

It'd be nice to know what options you chose in the installer.

I will be releasing 1.5.1 soon probably, which may help have a balance between 1.4 and 1.5.

I do was using a recommended preset with DD, will check the install options later. Thank you for your reply.

IFPV does not have an MCM menu. Everything is configured in the ini, which is why I made this mod. Try using headtracking. Probably will fix your problem.

Oh ok IFpv had a mcm menu but it wazs long ago :)

I tryed already with headtracking, it doesn't change anything. I'll wait for the next release. Maybe it's something else. 

for now i use it with a zaz pony headgear with ears and blindfold on sides. With my probleme it's very immersive sins i can't see on the sides. and for some reason, this gag stay on my mouth.

again thanks for the mod.

Greetings!

I don't know if I installed wrong etc, but when in first person, the view is shaking like a volcano just by walking... It's not IFPV that causes it because I treid without "Sexlab special" and then it went smooth. I am using the version of "Recommended for Devius Devices".

yeah I'm trying to figure out what's causing it. Sit tight. It may be a couple days. I am busy the next day or two.

Cheers! I'll be patience!

I hope you realize I released an update with a fix already. :P Be aware though, it needs another quick fix as it's a bit odd when moving backwards. I'm working on that.

wow thanks for the quick respond ^^

i have the problem with both, but i m currently using without headtracking because i can't see the face of my character in 3rd person :)

i asked the question here because maybe someone know what to do, but maybe it's not a problem caused by your mod. 

My mcm of IFPV does not show and i don't know why. It works perfectly anyway.

{ForcedSLProfile}
(bIsActive)
(iUnused6==1)
(iUnused3!=1)
[...]

I am aware. I had planned to release an update with this change already.

Awesome! :D I had some busy days myself, and could finally check back today! xP Thanks!

This mod is now part of my "must have" list. With the headbobing removed I don't have that slight touch of nausea after a few hours of game.

I've always had the slight impression the camera was slightly too high compared to the devices but it was so minor I thought it was just me, it became very apparent when I got locked into a DCL "open eyes" rubber hood.

Here's what I see in that case http://imgur.com/a/8WCFN

If there's a way to manually correct the height sorry I missed it.

This mod is now part of my "must have" list. With the headbobing removed I don't have that slight touch of nausea after a few hours of game.

I've always had the slight impression the camera was slightly too high compared to the devices but it was so minor I thought it was just me, it became very apparent when I got locked into a DCL "open eyes" rubber hood.

Thank you for the find! I'll put this on my todo list to fix.. I never could find where the proper eye spot was.

Thank you for the find! I'll put this on my todo list to fix.. I never could find where the proper eye spot was.

I guessed that was a pretty difficult thing to properly locate. That rubber hood is probably the best item to help pinpoint it ^^.

Thanks a lot for your awesome work!

Thank you so much for this. 

I wanted to ask you,

which line do I have to change to look down a bit more, I used the installer with the "recommended for DD" option. 

and I kinda want to be able to see the upper body/legs if possible.

I can see it when I press Num6, but then it seems the camera is attached to the chin,

and all I see is cleavage, not bad but not exactly what I want :P

And thanks again for your hard work!

Candiru

I wanted to ask you,

which line do I have to change to look down a bit more, I used the installer with the "recommended for DD" option. 

I can see it when I press Num6, but then it seems the camera is attached to the chin,

Candiru

Around line 230-233 you'll see a 4-line comment of mine explaining how to change those values for head angle restrictions. The two lines below, however, only affect SexLab scenes. You want to change the two same lines further up in the config, in the {ForcedSLProfile} section (around line 183).

+set fRestrictAngleHorizontal 70
+set fRestrictAngleVertical 90

I wanted to ask you,

Candiru

Around line 230-233 you'll see a 4-line comment of mine explaining how to change those values for head angle restrictions. The two lines below, however, only affect SexLab scenes. You want to change the two same lines further up in the config, in the {ForcedSLProfile} section (around line 183).

+set fRestrictAngleHorizontal 70
+set fRestrictAngleVertical 90

Thank you very much! 

I have two problems.

First is while I'm looking around with head-tracking on, some objects' color are "flashing", seems like their brightness is fast switching between brighter and darker.

This happens both in interior and exterior area, while in exterior area it's much worse, like the whole landcape mountains are all "flashing".

It stops when I turn off head-tracking.

I'm using mods of CoT+ELFX , and project.ENB(0.221) with Ssao off, DoF on.

Second is about bow/magic aimming.

Well, I found this problem long ago when my first try original IFPV.

I'm using skyrim Redone 1.3 with USKRP 2.5.22, Customizable Camera (without proper-aim), and PrettyCombatAnimation's Ranger Style Animation.

No matter how I tweak ArrowUptitAngle in skyrim.ini, It doesnt make any sense.

Arrows always go lower under the cursor in third person view, and go upper-upper-right from the cursor in first person view.

Sorry for bad english :[

Thanks for the mod, it's definitely an improvement over the default IFPV profile I was using. I do want to say though there seems to be alignment issues when switching from third to first person during Sexlab scenes for me (using DD profile btw). I'll get a scene to line up perfectly in third person, then switch to first and my char has shifted right or left. Not the biggest deal or anything, but it would be nice if this didn't occur.

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, its bow aiming is not working with my build of SkyRe+customizable camera.

-in killmoves, arrow goes a lot higher from where I aim, always like this

post-1702515-0-44803300-1492027784_thumb.jpg

If a ranged killmove trigger, there always be no kill. lol.

both longbow and shortbow suffer this.

-In 1st person view. arrow goes like this.

post-1702515-0-16043100-1492027989_thumb.jpg

far upper-upright from the cursor.

-most hoods block aiming sight in 1st person view. (using Cloth & clutter fix and immersive armor)

post-1702515-0-57898800-1492028281_thumb.jpg

How do you toggle between immersive first person view and vanilla first person view?

I believe Numpad 9 toggles IFPV on and off, but I'm not sure. I've never tested that toggle.

Nah, its bow aiming is not working with my build of SkyRe+customizable camera.

-in killmoves, arrow goes a lot higher from where I aim, always like this

attachicon.gif20170413041827_1.jpg

If a ranged killmove trigger, there always be no kill. lol.

both longbow and shortbow suffer this.

-In 1st person view. arrow goes like this.

attachicon.gif20170413045140_1.jpg

far upper-upright from the cursor.

-most hoods block aiming sight in 1st person view. (using Cloth & clutter fix and immersive armor)

attachicon.gif20170413050054_1.jpg

Yeah I think I need to adjust the height of the eyes. Secondly, about the arrows, I am aware and I will have a fix soon. I just have been out of town and haven't had much time to work on tweaking the config.

• 1 month later...

Recently I bought a new keyboard. Problem is, it doesn't have numpad, therefore I lost access to control keys. Is there any way to rebind these keys to, let's say, arrow keys?

You can edit the FirstPersonPlugin yourself and change the key on your own. There are instructions in the file. You can open it with a text editor like Notepad. Search the file for "bindkey" and you'll find each line that needs to be changed. The very top one (starting near line 12) has a link with instructions on key code numbers. Just change the "0x00" or etc number to what you need.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a problem with the veiw with when i wear a gag, i cant even see the gag. My view is block by a ring. i dont know what to change in the file to make it batter.

this is what i see.

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

That's because that gag from Shout Like a Virgin has a ring in front of your eyes. If you search the file for instances of "fPositionOffsetVertical", the number succeeding it (0.5 by default I think) is the vertical level of the camera.. 0 is even with the eyes, negatives go lower (like -0.5, etc) and positives go higher (0.5 for example). The problem is even having it set to 0 even doesn't really help because of how the ring is placed for the Gag.