I'm probably being dense, but I can't get the JRBody mod to work. Mod Organizer says there's no game data in the top level. Usually I just unzip the mod file in the downloads section of MO and it works but this doesn't. What am I doing wrong?

K

If you have the zip in your mo/downloads folder, just use MO to install it. 

It doesn't work. It says no game data on top level. When I try to set the data folder, it still won't work. The no game data error message stays up. If I try to install it says the mod most likely won't work...which it doesn't.

I'm probably being dense, but I can't get the JRBody mod to work. Mod Organizer says there's no game data in the top level. Usually I just unzip the mod file in the downloads section of MO and it works but this doesn't. What am I doing wrong?

K

It doesn't work. It says no game data on top level. When I try to set the data folder, it still won't work. The no game data error message stays up. If I try to install it says the mod most likely won't work...which it doesn't.

If i'm right about what you'r saying...

I think this is what you're seeing:

<Data>

>Data

When you install via MO and see the data folder in the install window (the lower one with the clickable arrow next to it), right click and select "Set Data Directory".  That'll move your mod into the correct position unless it has additional sub folders.  What you want to see it this:

<Data>

>Meshes (if included in the mod)

>Textures (if included in the mod)

***.esp (if included in the mod)

Also, in the upper right corner of MO, there is a blue button with a question mark in the center.  Click that for tutorials.

K

When it says that install it anyway, when you look at the left pane on mo, you will see that the mod is listed there, but is greyed out, right click it and choose ignore missing data, the activate it, providing the bodyslide files are in the correct locations it should now work.  Now try running bodyslide and see if the pre-set is there, it should be.

K

I've never used MO but I'm sure what astor and Varithina are saying should help. But I'm starting to assume you might not be very familiar with BodySlide, in which case if you're still a bit lost check this.

I'm trying out your body. Oops, that didn't come out right. Your body and bounce are very nice. Dang, I did it again. :)

I'm also trying Hana and have a problem. Maybe on my end. Her dragon pendant is purple. I haven't gone venturing with her yet. Just stopped to let you know.

Thank you for the conversions, love the osare panty.

thanks

Thank you. I've added it to the bug reports. I really need a heads up for that kind of thing since bad texture paths or not packaging some files is my most likely mistake.

That'll be fixed with the next update (possibly complete pre-release, with voices, etc). Then you can get your hands on her again, uh, download her again and check for any issues and then we can label her as a complete minion, that is, follower release. At least until i develop the next quest.

I'm trying out your body. Oops, that didn't come out right. Your body and bounce are very nice. Dang, I did it again. :)

I'm also trying Hana and have a problem. Maybe on my end. Her dragon pendant is purple. I haven't gone venturing with her yet. Just stopped to let you know.

Thank you for the conversions, love the osare panty.

thanks

Thank you. I've added it to the bug reports. I really need a heads up for that kind of thing since bad texture paths or not packaging some files is my most likely mistake.

That'll be fixed with the next update (possibly complete pre-release, with voices, etc). Then you can get your hands on her again, uh, download her again and check for any issues and then we can label her as a complete minion, that is, follower release. At least until i develop the next quest.

Thanks for the reply. Made it through her quest with no problems.

Finally went through the hassle and successfully got things set up to make animations. Today I made my first one ever to get a feel on it.

post-1243014-0-04811900-1486391285_thumb.gif

(dat sudden boob bounce if from when the character teleported into place)

To my honest surprise I can not fully remember for what purpose I had meant to start learning how to animate for Skyrim. o_o' I remember a couple of things, but fairly minor. But, well, might give it a few more shots after reading some tutorials.

If not I'm moving onto learning more on meshes and texturing.

Cheers~

Finally went through the hassle and successfully got things set up to make animations. Today I made my first one ever to get a feel on it.

(dat sudden boob bounce if from when the character teleported into place)

To my honest surprise I can not fully remember for what purpose I had meant to start learning how to animate for Skyrim. o_o' I remember a couple of things, but fairly minor. But, well, might give it a few more shots after reading some tutorials.

If not I'm moving onto learning more on meshes and texturing.

Cheers~

Good work. Hope for many new animation in future.

I just found JRbody 1.5 has some clips with PeroPero Armor Pack 2 uunp(Vixen heels for example)and Heretic Resources (BB Iron) around hands and feet,how can I solve the problem?

That body looks off to me. Any chance you've used racemenu morphs or something of the sort in your character? Or modified the preset?

The breast and nipple shape specifically are very different from how they should be, at any weight value between from 0 to 100. For reference, the screenshots I posted on the first post are for weight 100, 50 and 0 respectively.

If you point me to where I can get those UUNP conversions I can test them myself and check. But given how often I have to inspect this body while making my own conversions with no issue I can't see how the preset could be at fault.

Note: that sort of issue is commonly caused by presets built by using high (100) body type sliders for the low (0) weight or low (0) body type sliders for the high (100) weight. Which afaik they shouldn't do since it'll affect the seams too, by mixing conflicting low and high weight seam shapes.

I just found JRbody 1.5 has some clips with PeroPero Armor Pack 2 uunp(Vixen heels for example)and Heretic Resources (BB Iron) around hands and feet,how can I solve the problem?

That body looks off to me. Any chance you've used racemenu morphs or something of the sort in your character? Or modified the preset?

The breast and nipple shape specifically are very different from how they should be, at any weight value between from 0 to 100. For reference, the screenshots I posted on the first post are for weight 100, 50 and 0 respectively.

If you point me to where I can get those UUNP conversions I can test them myself and check. But given how often I have to inspect this body while making my own conversions with no issue I can't see how the preset could be at fault.

Note: that sort of issue is commonly caused by presets built by using high (100) sliders for the low (0) weight or low (0) sliders for the high (100) weight. Which afaik they shouldn't do since it'll affect the seams too, by mixing conflicting low and high weight seam shapes.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/page-90?do=findComment&comment=1424849

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/3062-heretical-resources-25-10-2016/

No,the huge breast shape is the one whitch HR mod include (just another cloth)

PS:I changed to  unified unp hdt body with zeroed sliders preset,the cagedvixen heels and BB Iron parts were ok with no clips.

Note: that sort of issue is commonly caused by presets built by using high (100) sliders for the low (0) weight or low (0) sliders for the high (100) weight. Which afaik they shouldn't do since it'll affect the seams too, by mixing conflicting low and high weight seam shapes.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/page-90?do=findComment&comment=1424849

PS:I changed to  unified unp hdt body with zeroed sliders preset,the cagedvixen heels and BB Iron parts were ok with no clips.

Don't test conversions with zeroed sliders, it's pointless. You won't be able to see if some of the conversion sliders have bad data.

Alright, checked the conversion files and tested them ingame, as well as checked how to fix them. The issues are in the conversions themselves.

For Pero Pero Armor Pack 2 boots: Those "boots" (not including the long boots) should not have data from the following sliders:

- Chubby Legs;

- Legs;

- CalfSize;

- Calfsmooth;

I won't go into detail right now as to why but these sliders having bad data becomes really apparent if you open the conversion and slide the "Chubby Legs" slider, it shapes terribly (when it shouldn't do anything to begin with). Removing these gave me good results so it seems the other sliders work ok.

Results after doing this (one screenshot has ENB effects off to make seams easier to find):

post-1243014-0-43545300-1486880085_thumb.gifpost-1243014-0-63057000-1486880093_thumb.gif

For Heretic Resources: most of it seems ok and I couldn't find anything as obvious as I did on the other one, so I just tested loading them into Outfit Studio and updating the morphing data near the seams. This fixed it for me so... some of the slider data is off for this one as well.

Results after doing this (one screenshot has ENB effects off to make seams easier to find):

post-1243014-0-76080600-1486880095_thumb.gifpost-1243014-0-96336100-1486880102_thumb.gif

In conclusion, feel free to alert the conversion authors of these issues, it's the slider data in the conversions that is off. :[ The preset shouldn't have anything that'd invite seam issues. Someone do please correct me if I'm wrong, and I'll fix it.

But if you're having issues with specific conversions do please suspect the issue residing in the conversion first. ;) Thoroughly checking other people's work is pretty time consuming.

Cheers~

Don't test conversions with zeroed sliders, it's pointless. You won't be able to see if some of the conversion sliders have bad data.

Alright, checked the conversion files and tested them ingame, as well as checked how to fix them. The issues are in the conversions themselves.

For Pero Pero Armor Pack 2 boots: Those "boots" (not including the long boots) should not have data from the following sliders:

- Chubby Legs;

- Legs;

- CalfSize;

- Calfsmooth;

I won't go into detail right now as to why but these sliders having bad data becomes really apparent if you open the conversion and slide the "Chubby Legs" slider, it shapes terribly (when it shouldn't do anything to begin with). Removing these gave me good results so it seems the other sliders work ok.

For Heretic Resources: most of it seems ok and I couldn't find anything as obvious as I did on the other one, so I just tested loading them into Outfit Studio and updating the morphing data near the seams. This fixed it for me so... some of the slider data is off for this one as well.

In conclusion, feel free to alert the conversion authors of these issues, it's the slider data in the conversions that is off. :[ The preset shouldn't have anything that'd invite seam issues. Someone do please correct me if I'm wrong, and I'll fix it.

But if you're having issues with specific conversions do please suspect the issue residing in the conversion first. ;) Thoroughly checking other people's work is pretty time consuming.

Cheers~

Thanks  for your kind reply ,I will check it out later,  your body preset is just wonderful:)

Archived