The definitive first person camera for sex (0sex)

Hello, I'm new here, so I will try to explain what I'm looking for as good as possible..

I'm trying to modding skyrim to make the most immersive as possible, WITHOUT third person. 

For that, I would like to use a first person camera mod (Immersive First Person View, Enhanced Camera or Joy of Perspective)

The question is, I don't have good results with any of these mods.

Immersive first person view is not good (for me) for nothing, normal play or sex (0SEX, didn't try sexlabs) enhanced camera is WAY better than IFPV for gameplay (basically I feel a vanilla first person camera with body) and joy of perspective.. meh.

I'm trying to have good results with EC and 0sex but when I start scene, my head is IN TO the NPC head, So it looks very buggy (with IFPV it's the same, people says IFPV had good results with sex but I see it very buggy)

I changed a lot of parameters of both, but nothing..

So, anyone can help me and tell the steps I have to do (from 0) to have a good first person experience?

This is what I see (worst), but in the head. With both, EC and IFPV (with EC is worst..)

x69ec.png

Thanks in advance!

I got everything I needed from IFPV. The key being setting up profiles.

I configured my main profile to be less wobbly by default (don't reflect 100% of the head movement or move forward when looking down, that's just nauseating) to be immersive enough and deactivate during combat so I can see what spells my hands are holding. If I want to go full immersion I press a key and the camera moves right behind the eyes without rendering the head and reflecting 100% of the head movement. As a bonus I can also press another key to start viewing from the perspective of the NPC I had my crossair on.

It was also able to set these keybinds on the media buttons in my keyboard so no precious keybinds were taken.

What else could I want?

But you use it with SL or 0SEX? I tried IFPV with 0SEX and I see that bug in the intro scene. Do you use the last 3.4 version of IFPV or the SL version?

Could you help me how I have to configurate IFPV? I fond a way to enable first person vanilla combat editing the .txt, but I don't have good results with 0SSEX. I don't like the camera shaking without weapons too.. could you share your .txt or profile? What steps I have to follow?

I only want IFPV for 0SEX, riding horse, crafting and other animations, but not walktrough and normal gameplay.. if its possible to make something like that it would be perfect. 

PD: Sorry for my possible mistakes, english is not my native language

Thank you very much for answer!

I'll add this here as well, my IFPV config. If people want to know more, check the mod documentation.

My main keybinds: 

- Next track (media key): change from my default profile to super immersive profile (should work perfect for OSex);

- Previous Track (media key): attach camera to NPC in crossair;

- Play/Pause (media key): reload txt config;

Configuration txt file for IFPV: FirstPersonPlugin.txt

Thank you very much!

So what steps I have to follow?

1- Install IFPV (original) with NMM

2- Install your .txt with NMM and override?

And next? About the keys.. I play with x360 controller not keyboard and mouse, with basic IFPV i change the camera with RS (right stick) also "down" in the cross it's useless so I can assign that two keys.. but how I have to assign? Now the IFPV doesn't have MCM

There will be too many questions and I don't want to do hand holding for this. I will only say the following:

- The configuration file for IFPV is located at: Data\SKSE\Plugins\. You can overwrite it with mine.

- Open and edit that txt file to change any IFPV settings you want, read the "readme" from IFPV to know how it works;

- You can easily change my keybinds by replacing these codes in the txt file: 0xB0, 0xB1, 0xB3. Here is a reference list for keybind codes so you can see which those are and find the codes you'd replace them with, I dunno about controller.

Mmm okay I tried it now  but on the "start scene" I see the same as in minute 1:25 on the video, exactly that.. but in the video, after that it looks fine but I continue seeing the same in the game, also when the npc is down on knees, when up, her head goes into my head

Edit: Solved! I tried with the media keys and now I look as you! thank you very much! :) Now I will try to put the media keys on the controller!

Mmm okay I tried it now  but on the "start scene" I see the same as in minute 1:25 on the video, exactly that.. but in the video, after that it looks fine but I continue seeing the same in the game, also when the npc is down on knees, when up, her head goes into my head

Edit: Solved! I tried with the media keys and now I look as you! thank you very much! :) Now I will try to put the media keys on the controller!

Yeah, I switched profiles after initiating OSex, I was too lazy to add commentary into the video.

It works very nice now. The only thing is, on "default" IFPV profile, when I have a bow and shot an arrow, it "resets" to IFPV bow camera, after that I change to swords or magic and it works fine in vanilla first person combat but it's a little annoying.. I removed the "disable" line on the .txt (about archery) but it's the same

Should I put ";disable" instead of remove the word?

It works very nice now. The only thing is, on "default" IFPV profile, when I have a bow and shot an arrow, it "resets" to IFPV bow camera, after that I change to swords or magic and it works fine in vanilla first person combat but it's a little annoying.. I removed the "disable" line on the .txt (about archery) but it's the same

Should I put ";disable" instead of remove the word?

Dunno, seems like I don't have that issue. Any chance another immersive view mod wasn't fully uninstalled? Try it on a new character.

• 1 month later...

I'll add this here as well, my IFPV config. If people want to know more, check the mod documentation.

My main keybinds: 

- Next track (media key): change from my default profile to super immersive profile (should work perfect for OSex);

Configuration txt file for IFPV: attachicon.gifFirstPersonPlugin.txt

holy shit,works like a charm, thaks a lot man!

My main keybinds: 

Configuration txt file for IFPV: attachicon.gifFirstPersonPlugin.txt

holy shit,works like a charm, thaks a lot man!

Huh, I forgot about this. I should re-tweak and list this file too for visibility.

Thanks for making me remember.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm almost done putting together my new Skyrim build, and I came across this thread while trying to find the best setup for first person.

So far, Jerok's IFPV profile looks like it might be the best I've found, but the perfectionist in me won't be satisfied if I don't ask: Does anyone know if there's a way to have a body in combat without using the 3rd person arms? (I like being able to look down and see when I'm bloody or full of arrows ;) )

IFPV lets you switch back to vanilla in combat (as this profile does), but I was wishing that maybe Enhanced Camera had a way of ONLY being active when in combat, so they could be used together. That would probably be the perfect combination, if it could be done, but looking through EC's ini file, I didn't come across any settings that looked like it would accomplish this.

I figured I'd try asking before moving on. Does anybody know if there's something I missed?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello all,

Dear Knight of house Thorns, frist of all thank you for your txt document, but i am trying to change the binds 0xB0, 0xB1, 0xB3 for 0x61, 0x62 and 0x63 because i don't have the media keys in my keyboard but every bind that i change seens doesn't work in game. I changed the following lines: !bindkey 0x63 0 "ReloadIFPV", !bindkey 0x62 0 "AttachIFPV", !bindkey 0x61 0 "ToggleAltCamOn", -bindkey 0x61 0 "ToggleAltCamOff", -bindkey 0x61 0 "ToggleAltCamOn".

Is there anything wrong? Did i miss anything? 

Is anyone can help, thank you so much!

Sorry for the english, not a native speaker.

On 12/26/2016 at 11:46 AM, Jerok said:

My main keybinds: 

Configuration txt file for IFPV: FirstPersonPlugin.txt

Good day. 

Just to complement, as far as I could understand the txt file sent is for the LE version of the game, would anyone know how to tell me how to make these same settings for the IFPV special edition mod?

Thank you so much.

• 3 years later...

How are you able to look up and down with the character you select to be controlled?

After selecting a target, I can only see first person with them locked horizontally, which just sucks.

On 12/26/2016 at 10:47 AM, Jerok said:

Since I've seen this asked about far too often in the OSA and OSex threads I might start directing people here. I'll attach a video so people can get an idea on how it would look like: