JRStuff - mod collection

-- Description --

Starting a new thread for every separate thing I'd like to share or just sprinkling download links would get messy and hard to manage, so I intend to use this thread for the following:

• List and link any content I'm currently sharing. Anything that deserves it's own thread will link to that thread but minor files will be linked or hosted directly in this post;
  • Recieve feedback and reply about any of the listed content. For mods with it's own thread it'd be preferable to post there but I'll reply in either thread;
  • Describe future plans both to inform whomever is interested but also to remind myself of any past promises I might have made that could not be continued at the time. If you've ever gotten a reply from me about doing something and don't see it listed here please remind me again.

-- Change log --

05-02-2017 - Added: Jerok's Immersive First Person View configuration file.
03-02-2017 - Added: No belly jiggle option for JRBounce.
01-02-2017 - Projects added: JRFollowers, JREyebrows, JRBody, JRBounce, JRTutorials.
01-02-2017 - Project links added: Hana Thorns, JRConversions, JRDance.
01-02-2017 - Other past and planned content added.

-- Hana Thorns - Snowball, the Everwinter flower and throne of Thorns (JRFollower) --

Description:
Ok, so, I'm starting heavy by listing this one first. As this will develop into, hopefully, my main and most extensive mod. Hana Thorns started as a custom voiced standalone follower with a short comedic quest, but as I went through the process of developing it, and found the perfect voice actress for her, ultimately decided to take this character into what my dream mod would be. That being a worldspace mod with a moderately long questline.

Currently the first comedic quest is developed, with only a little bit of work left. it's super short but fun, which is what was intended at the time. After this there will be a second quest to familiarize you with Hana and set things up for the third, probably too ambitious for my own good, main quest.
It's a bit hard to describe my intent without adding spoilers about the questline story, for the time being I will simply list a few of the things you should be able to see during this final quest, as well as add this short document with a bit of the background story about Hana Thorns and her family from which this questline would be built upon.

HanasBackground-TheThornfamily1.0.rtf.docx

(This is NOT the questline story, and does not necessarily contain spoilers, these are simply some of the scenes and past events that will shape the actual questline story. Some of this might be used for flashback scenes or in game books. But you can safely enjoy this separately just to learn a bit about the background.)

If things go optimally it should include things such as:

• Smaller worldspace hosting an annual archery competition (midpoint between Skyrim and main quest location). Test your skills against the greatest bows of Tamriel.
  • Medium sized worldspace: plains with a few odd rock formations upon which a castle was raised. A large orc village, all of it surrounded by a magical fogged forest stretching into the distance.
  • Purpose filled NPC's, even if it means cutting into the population. I hate talking to an NPC only to get a generic hello;
  • Custom followers, gears and spells;
  • A fight for succession over the throne of Thorns. Three factions might end up wiping each other based on your decisions. Real stakes to your choices ( unless you cheat... ). Being only one person I can't go crazy with story branching, but I can at least make it so your decisions stack up to relationship levels with key NPCs, which might close or open potential choices at the one or two branching points by the climax of the quest.

At the time being most of the smaller things I'm doing are stepping stones towards gaining enough experience and knowledge so i may build this mod. Collecting assets other modders generously share along the way in preparation. It shouldn't take too long for me to start the second quest however.

Follow this project here. Any help is appreciated!

-- JRFollowers --

Description:
Basic early test releases of followers. They're basically just characters made into followers, be warned, most won't even be clothed by default.

Requirements:

Downloads:

Biki follower 0.55:
Clothing: none.
Testing: packaging correctly and visual fidelity.
Download
Screenshots:
post-1243014-0-10611600-1483571674_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-92490700-1483571600_thumb.jpg

Alisoni follower 0.5:
Download
Screenshots:
post-1243014-0-26093000-1483571629_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-75952800-1483571632_thumb.jpg

Dova (V2) follower 0.5:
Download
Screenshots:
post-1243014-0-75818300-1483571593_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-77864200-1483571591_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-53578300-1483571595_thumb.jpg

Rin follower 0.5:
Download
Screenshots:
post-1243014-0-53061600-1483571557_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-98141400-1483571554_thumb.jpg

Notes:
Send out some feedback on how to improve upon them if you've got some ideas. Some of these followers might get fleshed out into a full release like Hana Thorns, some might not.

-- Credits and honorable mentions (WIP) --

I'm having a bit of trouble identifying some assets with all the overwrites my installation has, if you spot any mistakes or missing credits please help me out by pointing them out.

Common:

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended by Groovtama http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?
- BodySlide and Outfit Studio by Caliente http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?
- HerodeLeyenda for providing his All-in-One package and Bodyslide Preset that worked as a starting base for me to create the character appearance
- Adorable Face by Lumination http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61178/?
- Citrus Heads by blabba http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58989/?
- Mikan Eyes by nerune http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56056/?
- True Brows by JimtownIrish http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50307/?
- Eye Normal Map Fix by Mr.Dave http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54416/?
- Smile in HD by zzjay http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34346/?
- Fair Skin Complexion by HHaley http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?
- Make A Follower Kit MAFK by Ashes2Asherz for getting me started on follower creation http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76828/?
- SG Hairs by Hello Santa and all the original mesh creators
- Everyone giving feedback and helping me out during testing http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69001-wip-jrfollower-pack-help-me-choose-and-improve/

Biki only:

- Hi-res Vanilla Warpaint by Tara http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34331/?

Alisoni only:

- Lind's Elven Eyes http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74948/?

Dova v2 only:

- Lind's Human Eyes http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75674/?

Rin only:

- Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38829/?

-- JRConversions --

Description:
BodySlide conversions for UUNP. Read more about it there (same link as above).

-- JRDance --

Description:
an OSA module with a collection of dance animations. It is my intent to expand upon it's features when situation allows. Read more about it there (same link as above).

-- JREyebrows (Nexus) --

Description:

A set of female eyebrows. Results from experimentation, many of them are lifted from photographs, drawn and/or spliced, with varying degrees of quality.
A few of them are natural looking eyebrows, others are painted, others are a bit silly or unique, based on characters or styles I like.
Keep in mind that you might have to sculpt or modify your eyebrow sliders in RaceMenu for some of the longer more complex eyebrow shapes to appear nicely.

Download:
JR Eyebrows 1.0.zip

Notes:
Feel free to suggest an eyebrow shape and I might give it a shot the next time I want to add another entry here. A picture or link to the reference would do.

Screenshots:
post-1243014-0-50989100-1485977998_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-62266700-1485977999_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-85277900-1485978000_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-31268500-1485978002_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-55876200-1485978004_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-68317200-1485978006_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-77735400-1485978007_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-69106300-1485978009_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-53322300-1485978010_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-51088200-1485978011_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-16288500-1485978023_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-34111400-1485978025_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-31436100-1485978026_thumb.jpg

Installation:
Add it with whatever mod manager you want, or drop the contents in the Skyrim folder.

Credits and honorable mentions:
- The beautiful women from which I based or lifted some of the eyebrows off from. Unnamed due to the anonymous nature of the internets.

-- JRBody --

Description:
My personal body preset for BodySlide, simple as that. I might add other presets here as I publish them along with followers in their full release.

Requirements:

Installation:
Add it with whatever mod manager you want, or drop the contents in the Skyrim folder. Then run the preset with BodySlide for whichever outfits you want.

Download:
JRBody 1.5.zip

Notes:
The preset names are "JRBody 1.5" and JRBody "1.5 - Cleavage".

Screenshots:
post-1243014-0-64556500-1485978225_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-59257500-1485978223_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-90212300-1485978221_thumb.jpg

• Leyenda Body and HeroedeLeyenda for being the starting preset before I started messing around with it to fit my tastes.

-- JRBounce --

Warning:
This was designed for JRBody and will likely not perform well for other, larger, breast presets.

Description:
HDT files tweaked to work best with the JRBody preset. For now I'm only uploading the main BBP file, responsible for breasts, butt and belly collissions. And added collissions for the forearms and palm of the hands as well.

The current uploaded version should include:

• Breast, butt and belly bounce;
  • Breast and belly collissions with slot 0 (default) and slot 10 objects that collide with slot 2 and 7 (Body, Breasts, butt, vagina and ass);
  • Butt with collission with slot 8 (head) and slot 10 objects. None with slot 0 (default) to avoid collission issues with objects such as tails.
  • Hands and forearm collissions with breasts. These will only work if your hands or currently equipped gloves support collissions.

How the bounce and collission was designed to behave:

Medium bounce, circular movement, pressed towards the center when faced downwards, slightly separated when facing up. If pressed by the forearms the breasts should have some freedom to allow themselves to be squeezed inwards or lifted.

- Circular movement: the idea being instead of bouncing straight from top to bottom add some rotation to the bounce.
post-1243014-0-65976300-1485978426_thumb.jpg
- Pressed towards the center when faced downwards, slightly separated when facing up:
post-1243014-0-94605300-1485978447_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-08925400-1485978527_thumb.jpg
- Pressed by the arms:
post-1243014-0-13569300-1485978471_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-78312000-1485978473_thumb.jpg
- Lifted by the arms:
post-1243014-0-62469500-1485978498_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-58582400-1485978555_thumb.jpg
Video representation:

Requirements:

Installation:
Add it with whatever mod manager you want, or drop the contents in the Skyrim folder.

Download:
JRBounceKit 1.0.zip
JRBounceKit 1.0 - No Belly Jiggle.zip

Notes:
I did these tweaks somewhat blindfolded, I apologize if some numbers are off. The results however are quite satisfactory on my end so unless issues are reported it's unlikely I'll invest more time on this until I attempt to learn how to customize HDT physics into clothing.

I can no longer backtrack to the files I started out from, but let me express a thank you to everyone that has released their HDT files. I pretty much looked into any I could get my hands on.

-- JRAnimation --

Currently learning.

-- JROutfits --

Drafting first design. Nothing here anytime soon.

-- JRTutorials --

Description:
I'll list whatever tutorials I write as time goes by here.

JRTutorial - Outfit Studio 1.1.zip

-- Other Stuff --

-- Jerok's Immersive First Person View configuration file --
Description: My personal IFPV configuration file. Scroll down to read more.

-- Past Collaborations --

-- Future Collaborations --

• Possibly helping an author with the development of a simple OSA module. Might attempt to start writting some documentation by that time as well. Waiting for the next stable OSA release before starting this.

-- Final thoughts --

Obviously the main concern with this post, at least for me, is something surely many of you are familiar with. Which is undertaking too much at once may lead to completing nothing. But such is the beast called curiosity, as long as there is something that pikes my interest I will at least investigate it.
That said there is no promise that I will finish every incomplete item that may still currently be listed here, but know that it is my intention to at least try. As such, i'll welcome any feedback or helping hand in my random modding adventures.

If you've actually read through this entire post know that I love you for it! Cheers!

-- Other Stuff --

-- Jerok's Immersive First Person View configuration file --

Description:

I shared this for those that want to be able to play in a semi-immersive way and have an option to go into a hyper immersive profile that should work well for stuff like OSex or whatever scenario where you'd like your POV to track your character's eyesight perfectly without the annoyance of things like auto-arching when looking up and down.

Requirements: Immersive First Person View

Installation - manual only:

After downloading open it and change the key binds if you don't like or can't use the ones I assigned to it (check notes). Afterwards copy the text file into the "Data\SKSE\Plugins\" folder inside the Skyrim install, and overwrite (if you had previously made tweaks to your config file you might want to back it up).

Check notes for usage.

Download:

Notes - usage:
In game you should now have a slightly immersive view while your weapon is sheathed, it might feel a bit awkward at first. When you unsheathe your weapon the view mode should go back to vanilla and you'll see your hands in front of you like usual. If you want to enter the hyper immersive profile press your "Next Track" media key, press it again to return to default.
As a bonus you can attach your POV to an NPC you have your crosshair pointed to by pressing the "Previous Track" media key, and cancel it by pressing it again.
If you decide to change the configuration file while in game you can use the "Play/Pause" media key to reload the configuration file with the new config info.

Notes - changing key binds:
These are the keys I use, their function and their respective codes used in the configuration file:
  • Next track (media key) - change from my default profile to super immersive profile (should work perfect for OSex): 0xB0;
  • Previous Track (media key) - attach camera to NPC in crosshair: 0xB1;
  • Play/Pause (media key) - reload txt config: 0xB3;

Open the configuration file, do a search and replace and replace those key codes with the ones you want to use instead. You can check this reference list for key bind codes.

Sample video:

Didn't add commentary to this one. Though it should be enough to know that at 1:30 I enter the hyper immersive profile and at 1:58 I switch between that and the default profile a few times, so you can see the difference there.

Its been awhile since ive been here at LL forums ( work is a bitch :P ) and i see that you have done alot of quality work lattely :)

All i can say is thank you as usual for all your hard work put into these stuff and allowing us to use them for our entertainment (and also keeping uunp alive along with diablio)

Peace to you XD

Really enjoying your JRBounce kit.  The tummy is a bit too jiggly, but otherwise it's fantastic.  Thanks so much for sharing.   :)

Thanks. ^^ Yeah, I can agree with the belly. The annoying part is that if you want something to act a certain way in one situation it might over-perform or under-perform in another. So that's my happy medium, which looks a bit exaggerated for actions such as crouching and suddenly standing up.

Thanks for the reply.  Overall, i think this is the best kit i've used.  I'm already getting used to the tummy jiggle, and i'd really notice it missing if i went back to my previous kit.  

Again, thanks much for sharing this.   :)

EDIT:  As an aside, i'm a CBBE guy.  Don't think it matters for the bounce kit, but just thought i'd mention it. 

It's nice to know it works well for other body types.

Although I assume to a slightly different effect, it should work ok for similarly sized breast presets, but those that use large breast presets will definitely see a clunky bounce behavior, due to constraints imposed.

I might release the large breast bounce kit I used to have eventually, but i haven't touched it in ages.

Huh..is it possible to make your preset appear in the in-game UUNP racemenu thing so I won't have to rebuild nearly all my armors/clothings? xD

Scripting aside, the Preset slider data would already need to be in the morph files at the time they were built for that to work out perfectly, which it isn't fo sho. :<

If your current preset was the base UUNP it'd only take moving the same sliders as the preset, but I think it's a safe guess it's not. So it'll take batching them again, sorry.

Got thousands of outfits with hundreds of conflicting files, I know the pain. D':

Hi Jerok,

I tried out JRBounce, and uh, wow, the breast movement is amazing. Best I've seen yet, by far. Would you consider releasing a version without the belly jiggle, provided it isn't much trouble? (I realise everyone is requesting all sorts of variants and conversions from you already so no worries if no. I guess I just ask because well, I really really like what you've done with the breasts, but I'm also really not keen on jiggly bellies)

And while I'm here, awesome work on your UUNP conversions. Particularly appreciate the brokefoot and luxurious seduction conversions myself.

Hi Jerok,

I tried out JRBounce, and uh, wow, the breast movement is amazing. Best I've seen yet, by far. Would you consider releasing a version without the belly jiggle, provided it isn't much trouble? (I realise everyone is requesting all sorts of variants and conversions from you already so no worries if no. I guess I just ask because well, I really really like what you've done with the breasts, but I'm also really not keen on jiggly bellies)

And while I'm here, awesome work on your UUNP conversions. Particularly appreciate the brokefoot and luxurious seduction conversions myself.

Thanks. I can see a few people not wanting it so I've added a no belly jiggle version. I just had to remove a couple of data entries.

Cheers.

I'm probably being dense, but I can't get the JRBody mod to work. Mod Organizer says there's no game data in the top level. Usually I just unzip the mod file in the downloads section of MO and it works but this doesn't. What am I doing wrong?

K

If you have the zip in your mo/downloads folder, just use MO to install it. 

Hi Jerok,

Thanks. I can see a few people not wanting it so I've added a no belly jiggle version. I just had to remove a couple of data entries.

Cheers.

Thanks, wasn't expecting such a prompt response. You're a gentleman and scholar.

Hi Jerok,

Cheers.

Thanks, wasn't expecting such a prompt response. You're a gentleman and scholar.

My Final Fantasy 14 character:

post-1243014-0-00665400-1486160448_thumb.jpg

You are more correct than you'd imagine sir ( FF14 players will get it :P ).

My Final Fantasy 14 character:

attachicon.gifffxiv_999.jpg

You are more correct than you'd imagine sir ( FF14 players will get it :P ).

So scholars have made their way to FF14 too.

(I played way too much FF11 in a past life, am not surprised its back in 14)

Good luck doing whatever it is you guys do there XD

Dear God I'm having flashbacks to FF11. So much Dynamis. So many Kirins. So many kitefests and aggrotrains. So many overcrowded notorious monster camps and no-drops. I remember it all... Back in the day before they made it so much easier to level up, and most endgame events needed entire alliances... (Yes, most of this paragraph is gibberish to people who havent played ff11)

Excuse me. I need to lie down and forget.

Edit: Very dapper Lalafell btw.

I'm trying out your body. Oops, that didn't come out right. Your body and bounce are very nice. Dang, I did it again. :)

I'm also trying Hana and have a problem. Maybe on my end. Her dragon pendant is purple. I haven't gone venturing with her yet. Just stopped to let you know.

Thank you for the conversions, love the osare panty.

thanks

Archived