Bestiality mod?

6 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

My personal sight of these things is:

Do not discuss something in a official thread before you pm with the person / member / creator you talk about.

So better ask Turbodriver if he is willing to integrate an eventually smooth version of beastiality, before you like to talk over a hacked / decaprified version of WW to integrate this without permission of the original (and soooo much beloved) creator.

Mike24 did a good job with S3 "Pets" - so far as I know he had just animated male dogs and horses for sexual activities. But I could be wrong, because I never checked out more than this for a short time.

Sorry, I do not remember the complete text of you Sickotick, but CPU got a reason to delete that parts.

Better use PM for informations, do not talk over hacked mod versions before you ve tried to convince Turbodriver to think over a little beasty thing at WW.

I personally would not use a hacked / decraprified version of WW for beastiality or other ideas / fetishes.

MS

Oh you know you're probably right. It probably was that hacked mod talk.

17 minutes ago, Ragnarock1234567 said:

I'm glad you figured out a way to use WW with pets but that was one of the funniest thing I have ever seen XD

It's Andrews pose player!

It already works and needs no extra brainwork ;):sweat_smile:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 1:41 AM, gregathit said:

Thread Cleaned up.  There will be no more discussion of mods that are off of this site that contain ANY element of underage content.  NO MATTER that it can be turned off or on.

If it comes up again, this thread will be locked and removed.

But why does LL not just "lock" the member who posts again and again / argues against  by our LL (accepted) rules.  

So one idiot can destroy a discussion to S4 special mods for contents who are accepted by LL in other games.

Please blame and "take care" of this kind of members but not to the rest of us in this discussion!!!!

18 minutes ago, Mariana Soprano said:

But why does LL not just "lock" the member who posts again and again / argues against  by our LL (accepted) rules.  

So one idiot can destroy a discussion to S4 special mods for contents who are accepted by LL in other games.

Please blame and "take care" of this kind of members but not to the rest of us in this discussion!!!!

Don't worry Auntie M, the problem is being dealt with and your free to report any members that you feel will threaten the freedom of this discussion xx 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 1:41 AM, gregathit said:

Thread Cleaned up.  There will be no more discussion of mods that are off of this site that contain ANY element of underage content.  NO MATTER that it can be turned off or on.

If it comes up again, this thread will be locked and removed.

I don't know if I missed something or not but I thought the person that mentioned it just said it existed but they refused to use it because of that subject.  Unless someone else mention they wanted it, all the comments I read on the subject were negative towards people doing that.

12 hours ago, PhunkMaster said:

I don't know if I missed something or not but I thought the person that mentioned it just said it existed but they refused to use it because of that subject.  Unless someone else mention they wanted it, all the comments I read on the subject were negative towards people doing that.

Clearly you did miss the three word sentence that you quoted:  "Thread cleaned up."

Archived