Bestiality mod?

• 7 months later...

It would be great to have this option with pets, I remember finding details about such mod on older versions of the sims but never got to use those, I don't know if it would even be possible to make it happen but one thing i'd also like to be possible with the beastiality mod would also be some how get it so that sims could get pregnant with the beast they are with, At least would be nice if it could happen though it'll probably be one those mods that can't be done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sss1sss11 said:

Yes, but what about Sims without zoophilia? it's already a tradition

modders, get ready for patreon. payments, I believe, will be)

I'm sure there will be some way to decide if a certain sim has zoophilia or if they are some one against such things that would get bad moodlets from being around those that are into it.

59 minutes ago, yhgghdg said:

crap i do want bestiality also i am hoping sims 4 will have zombies and werewolves with skills and powers like for vampires

It would be great having werewolves back, Though i'd much rather the witches and fairies be returned instead of the zombies.

30 minutes ago, JackBikwik said:

I could kiss you right now.  Or at least a handy.  I've been hoping for something like this, but didn't think it would be out so fast!

in fact, this mod is practically useless.

need the work of modders. you need to open the possibility of romance with animals (besides sex), make the appropriate animations for the storyline. fill with content. While this is only a demonstration of opportunities, no more ...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Gothikus said:

Nothing new so far on this matter, isn't there?

nope as of so far only known of mod that does any thing to the pets is that one to let you control the pets, Which even that one appears to need some work, Like a need for way to activate the pet's option to breed with out using a sim to command the pet to try breeding.

• 1 month later...

Archived