Cursed Armour EV 0.85

Small bug:

In the secret room' date=' the cruel chainbeast thing got a wrong file path so you get the "WTF missing mesh"... you can't click on it, so I think you can't continue the quest.

The esp is looking for "wdockbits02" in /architecture/uchain, which doesn't exist when you download the newest chainbeast version. The correct file is called "dockbits02". Quick solution is simply creating a copy of that file and renaming it, if you don't want to touch the esp files.

[/quote']

I copied the mesh so the object would appear and used it when compelled to but now I'm stuck there forever, what exactly is supposed to happen at this point?

Thanks, that fixed the crash issue for me =)

Could someone help' date=' my game crashes after getting raped by a person or animal.

[/quote']

I'm crashing too in that part but It can be fixed temporally until next update with simple trick although give up some buff magic.

In script "zsfunaddsperm" disable line 6,8,10 by adding semi-colon.

And anyone know about adjusting hud? It hide text message just showed up, and I don't happy with it. I simply change the value in the script but it didn't work.

Cheers

Wait a while and you'll be released.

How long is "a while" ? :D

Was sitting there for about 10 minutes... well, probably somethings wrong. I'm gonna retry that part.

-Warning-

For those who suffer from "Endless fucking cycle" when progressing quest named "Sexual captive part two". Do not try to complete this questline. This quest doesn't have script in it. Thus this quest is not working until next update.:(

I hope you guys don't waste time, struggling with this quest like me.:s

You've done well.

Care to do additions for the quest walk through?

Well... if I finishing all questline in mod and.. arrr... people in this forum don't mind my poor english ability. Then I'll try to make that.:)

But this will blow up my poor little head to make some plausible work.:D

Cheers~

-Warning-

For those who suffer from "Endless fucking cycle" when progressing quest named "Sexual captive part two". Do not try to complete this questline. This quest doesn't have script in it. Thus this quest is not working until next update.:(

I hope you guys don't waste time' date=' struggling with this quest like me.:s

[/quote']

Oh I see. Where do you go after the first Countess rape then?

I only get a quest pointing me to the sexual captive thing.

Oh I see. Where do you go after the first Countess rape then?

I only get a quest pointing me to the sexual captive thing.

First one should teleport you back to brothel immediately. If don't, try to load previous save game and arrange meeting again.

What does one need to do in the arena?

I didn't quite get that as well, but I just kept on loosing and at some point a new questline appeared... those monsters seem to be indestructable? :huh:

Is it just me or is it nearly impossible to get sex to activate during the first phase after picking up the armor? I've played a few previous versions and it was simple: be near an npc(or horse) when your character starts to masturbate and you'll have sex instead. In this version it never seem to activate, my character just masturbates or is ravaged by the ghostly hands. I've gotten it to work twice out of the three times you need, but it seems to work randomly and then only if you bug a male humanoid npc into standing in front of you for the entire event.

Take off any idle animation mods: personality idles, seductive idles, whatever. Always been in third person before you sleep or fast travel as these animations tend to occur after fast traveling.

Hmm. There's going to be a refresh very soon.

1. I'm still tweaking the dialog as I play more of the quest.

2. More important, I forgot that WolfZQTenatacle.esp has esp's as masters!

They need special handling to recompile scripts. As such, I translated some message boxes but until recompiled, they won't display translated. (Oh, and I had a missing quote!).