Cursed Armour EV 0.85

* Less Gross (no horses' date=' dogs or corpses) is standard:

To enable full gross, do 'set zqcore.grosson to 1' in the console after quest start.[/quote']

As you can clearly read, there will NOT be a 'more gross' option :angel:

Pardon my ignorance but why would you want to play this in a "less gross" version?

No not just because kinky is kinky, but I always felt it was an important development that the curse was so strong and made you fall into depravity so fast that you ended up getting raped by random stray dogs and having to have sex with the nearest horse.

You know, plot! Yes I love plot in my kink, the more the better. Context is everything to me, that's why Estrus standalone, while technically and visually brilliant does little for me.

But I guess if there is a demand for a version without that then it's not my business.

This is not a teaser or a temtation post but one that I hope you all take well this CA\\\\\\\EV Symon has taken on is one complex mudder hubbard and he is doing one awsome job for 1 person.... I for one want to thank Symon for his efforts and give him a word or 10 of encouragement......I have poked proded and just plane pesterd him over testing some of this stuff LOL I am sure he is tired of screen shots and damnit jim missed this one etc etc ;) Just wanted to say thanks Symon and keep up the GREAT WORK there Brother................

I'm personally glad there's a less disgusting option featuring no dogs. Beastiality just isn't my thing.

And yes, I understand the armor is supposed to represent an extreme sexual corruption for the person wearing it, but that doesn't mean it has to be with dogs! Check out anime Black Lilith's titles - absolute worst things should be bondage, humiliation, orcs, mind control, and tentacles!

i never played this mod before' date=' so i have one major concern.. would there be any guro material in it?

[/quote']

I've played the chinese version through and through, and I never saw any. At most the game falls into the:

Tentacles, insects, oviposition, egglaying, parasites, did I mention tentacles? Bondage, fluid exchange(for items), corruption/MC, bestiality(which is disabled by default in the eng. version), public exhibitionism, public sex, temptation, and probably 3 or 4 other things that I'm missing.

But I never ran across anything that would count as guro. Mostly because I'm in the same boat as you. I don't like it.

Will There Ever Be a Update?????

Nah. I'm sure that Symon is lurking in the dark, and now going MWHAHAHBAHAHAHA...and will post that he's delaying it a week for your silliness. :P

There's an assload of material that has to be checked, double checked to make sure that the translation didn't break anything especially since the mod so heavily relies on OBSE. And a %t missing, can cause bad, very bad things to happen. You know, those doomsday type things where kittens cry.

Absolutely right Mashi. That's why I insist on translating all the comments and message boxes in the code.

There are literally thousands of lines I've translated, and that's only part of the battle. Running it all through Egg or Bablefish is only the start. Then you have to make a random collection of English words make sense and become an interesting story in idiomatic/Tamriel-style English!

i never played this mod before' date=' so i have one major concern.. would there be any guro material in it?

[/quote']

I've played the chinese version through and through, and I never saw any. At most the game falls into the:

Tentacles, insects, oviposition, egglaying, parasites, did I mention tentacles? Bondage, fluid exchange(for items), corruption/MC, bestiality(which is disabled by default in the eng. version), public exhibitionism, public sex, temptation, and probably 3 or 4 other things that I'm missing.

But I never ran across anything that would count as guro. Mostly because I'm in the same boat as you. I don't like it.

Will There Ever Be a Update?????

Nah. I'm sure that Symon is lurking in the dark' date=' and now going MWHAHAHBAHAHAHA...and will post that he's delaying it a week for your silliness. :P

There's an assload of material that has to be checked, double checked to make sure that the translation didn't break anything especially since the mod so heavily relies on OBSE. And a %t missing, can cause bad, very bad things to happen. You know, those doomsday type things where kittens cry.

[/quote']

So if a feature is disabled by default, will it be possible to turn it on later?

And take your time, Translation isn't easy, especially if you're doing it on your own free time.

So if a feature is disabled by default' date=' will it be possible to turn it on later?

[/quote']Read the first page in this thread, it lists what you gotta do to turn it on(pretty simple in itself). I think it's post 2, might be 3.

I'm Sorry' date=' Sorry!! I'v Been Doing the SAME Quest's Over and Over and Over, And just What something NEW To DO!! About to Just Stop Playing Oblivion and just what for Skyrim to come Out!!

[/quote']

Then stop playing. If that stops your whining.But seriously, just relax and wait man, Let him take his time.

I'm Sorry' date=' Sorry!! I'v Been Doing the SAME Quest's Over and Over and Over, And just What something NEW To DO!! About to Just Stop Playing Oblivion and just what for Skyrim to come Out!!

[/quote']

You must be either really young (in which case, you really shouldn't be playing this mod), or you're of non-English foreign descent, but I somehow doubt that if your user name is "Tom."

Absolutely right Mashi. That's why I insist on translating all the comments and message boxes in the code.

There are literally thousands of lines I've translated' date=' and that's only part of the battle. Running it all through Egg or Bablefish is only the start. Then you have to make a random collection of English words make sense and become an interesting story in idiomatic/Tamriel-style English!

[/quote']

well thanks for doing this symon! i wish i had the patience to do this lol.

considering how chrome translates chinese sometimes i have to wonder how you figured out what something means in english. i go to modersteam and wonder what the heck i'm reading half the time lol.

Well I didn't. I didn't have any prior version of WolfZQCursed armour installed.

Mind you, I do use Wrye Bash rather than OBMM.

If you don't have any kind of prior version, you should be fine to just load late. (After LoversPK, estrus, etc if installed)

If you have any prior version, especially a CV version, I'd remove that and clean save.

Clean save is deff advised as far as a full clean installllllllllll welllllllllllll

I know it uses OBSE a BUNCH so mods using OBSE might wanna re-think loading them or as fue as U can get away with that is ................I use a beefy sys and it takes my FPS to 18 to 20 sometimes lots of stuff in this mod ......... I would in gen run close to 80 to 100 diff mods and never droped below 50 fps I trimed it to 17 and still have a lil lagg issue every now an then......

I haven't played this mod since one of it's earlier versions' date=' I believe it stopped at one point and was just an endless loop of giving eggs, yes?

It was a killer mod, so I'm really excited for this, thanks so much for doing it.

[/quote']

yes that was like 05 07 somthing like that this adds a LOT more content ;) I havent reached half of it yet still looking for a english translation walk tru lol .............