Cursed Armour EV 0.85

Awesome, thank you for translating this in such a great quality! I can finally continue the quest where it stopped in 0.62 :o

0.7 didn't work for me, so this is a huuuuuge update. Just one little question: How does the arena work? Just reachead that part, and I can't figure it out.

Awesome' date=' thank you for translating this in such a great quality! I can finally continue the quest where it stopped in 0.62 :o

0.7 didn't work for me, so this is a huuuuuge update. Just one little question: How does the arena work? Just reachead that part, and I can't figure it out.

[/quote']

Ugh tired.

We need a secret post thingy. :P

Anyway, you fight or loose. And eventually you'll get to the next part of the arena. I think it's 5 or 10 losses.

Could someone help' date=' my game crashes after getting raped by a person or animal.

[/quote']

I'm crashing too in that part but It can be fixed temporally until next update with simple trick although give up some buff magic.

In script "zsfunaddsperm" disable line 6,8,10 by adding semi-colon.

And anyone know about adjusting hud? It hide text message just showed up, and I don't happy with it. I simply change the value in the script but it didn't work.

Cheers

Could someone help' date=' my game crashes after getting raped by a person or animal.

[/quote']

I'm crashing too in that part but It can be fixed temporally until next update with simple trick although give up some buff magic.

And anyone know about adjusting hud? It hide text message just showed up, and I don't happy with it. I simply change the value in the script but it didn't work.

Cheers

I'm afraid I don't quite understand, where do I make this change?

I'm afraid I don't quite understand' date=' where do I make this change?

[/quote']

1. Open TES CS and load "wolfzqcursed85EV"

2. Open script editor and then open script named "zsfunaddsperm" and edit like this.

scn zsfunaddsperm
float num 

begin function{num}
if (num < 4)
	;set zqCore.power to zabspermpower1
elseif (num < 8)
	;set zqCore.power to zabspermpower2
else
	;set zqCore.power to zabspermpower3
endif
set zqCore.ispower to 1
set zqplayerstate.sperm to zqplayerstate.sperm + num
end

It is simple just put semi-colon to disable that 3 line

3. Save script save .esp and adjust load order and play.

Enjoy~:D

[/quote']

Cheers

I'm afraid I don't quite understand, where do I make this change?

concerning that. can you please upload (if its ok with symon) it somwhere with te edited. cant get cs to work on my computer =(

General:

If your animations fail to run (i.e. characters stand around for the duration of sex) it's usually an incorrect skeleton. Try the one in WolfZQs data pack.

Crashing:

At this stage not sure. I had one crash, which was due to having played for a very long time when my machine began to struggle to do anything. Any clues would be appreciated.

Missing meshes:

There are some not yet provided in the data pack. So far, most are just cosmetic.

Bug reports:

Are appreciated for the next point release. It's a large mod and by no means perfect. I still keep stopping and revising my translation.

The HUD:

The way the HUD works is tricky! The position is established when the mod is first loaded. Changing the script later will NOT change the current play-through settings.

sry that i ask ^^ but what does that mean ?

2) The Cursed armor upgrades. Every level can enchant you with vigour. You can upgrade by hand in the juice. The upper limit is 13.

hand in the juice ? i am german, and if i translate this one it doesn't have any sense för me it's more ROFL XD

which kind of armor i need for cursed armor upgrade ? hands black chitin or red one ? where can i see the lvl of the cursed armor ? i looked both books, but couldn't really find something

sry that i ask ^^ but what does that mean ?

2) The Cursed armor upgrades. Every level can enchant you with vigour. You can upgrade by hand in the juice. The upper limit is 13.

hand in the juice ? i am german' date=' and if i translate this one it doesn't have any sense för me it's more ROFL XD

which kind of armor i need for cursed armor upgrade ? hands black chitin or red one ? where can i see the lvl of the cursed armor ? i looked both books, but couldn't really find something

[/quote']

/!\ maybe wrong

I asked on modderteam a long time ago (i was playing chinese version), and it seems, if this level is the same level asked for the maze quest (see the read me) that it is the number indicated when you click on the statue in the brothel (2nd line if i remeber well in the windows).

I have noticed that this level raises when you lose (yes lose, not win) in the arena (yes doesnt make sense i know).

Edit : Guess what, there is a new version today (0.86) avalaible on modderteam :P

Typical!! (grin)

Do you have a link? I do find Moderteam hard to navigate. Something to do with my limited language skills.

As an aside, I'm trying to write a readme for the assorted mod controls. There are quite a few, not helped by the scripts using IsKeyPressed AND IsKeyPressed2. One uses ASCII values (more or less) and the other uses DXScanCodes. Go figure!

So far everything has worked well for me except one little thing. What part of Lovers with PK do I need installed to have control over character positioning during sex animations ?' date='so there not humping air(2 feet away from each other) or eye sockets during a BJ. :) "Great job on translation Symon" With the amount of dialog in this mod I don't know how you got it done as quickly as you did and I'm not even half way through it.:)

[/quote']

You can change the position of the npc with the arrow keys, but i dont know how you can change the position of the pc atm.

Small bug:

In the secret room, the cruel chainbeast thing got a wrong file path so you get the "WTF missing mesh"... you can't click on it, so I think you can't continue the quest.

The esp is looking for "wdockbits02" in /architecture/uchain, which doesn't exist when you download the newest chainbeast version. The correct file is called "dockbits02". Quick solution is simply creating a copy of that file and renaming it, if you don't want to touch the esp files.