Cursed Armour EV 0.85

Symon' date=' I think I heard from somewhere that .8 is far more compatible with Lovers mods than the previous versions.

Can you confirm this?

[/quote']

I havent finished the first part yet so I am not currently testing with other mods yet still trying to make sure it runs smooth stand alone.

"да бляха муха, когдаж ужеж модик то на гора выложите чувачки, прикумарило ждать то ужеж однако...но вы таки усе равно молодцы!" dimazzn

крик душы :)

"да бляха муха' date=' когдаж ужеж модик то на гора выложите чувачки, прикумарило ждать то ужеж однако...но вы таки усе равно молодцы!" dimazzn

крик душы :)

[/quote']

Да уж, кожен день заходишь а, все нема :D

Symon' date=' I think I heard from somewhere that .8 is far more compatible with Lovers mods than the previous versions.

Can you confirm this?

[/quote']

Yep, it's more compatible. I can't remember which one breaks it, I think it's joburg. I'll see if I can find the post on moderteam and copy it over.

Where can I find the 0.85 data' date=' I only got the 0.83 data and can't find any download link to 0.85

[/quote']

I don't think there's a difference between the two. I'm using the 0.83 data with the 0.85 chinese release, and it works fine.

ежели пол года ждал' date=' то 1 день подождать , это мелочь :)

главное чтоб нашы неподкачади с локализацыей этого чуда...

[/quote']

Конечно, когда писал не видел анонса :)