Cursed Armour EV 0.85

Does Cursed Armor still require all Lovers mods to be deactivated? I disabled a bunch of stuff that I remember being problematic' date=' but the last time I played CA I was actually only using F&L, and not Lovers. F&L seemed to work ok with it as long as CA was loaded last. Trying it now, my character just idles instead of going into the animations. I disabled every Lovers mod and then it worked, but then so much fun is missed out on if Lovers has to be off...

[/quote']

Lovers mod will not impact on CA mod seriously if you set your load order properly. Try to set your CA mod to bottom.

And I have some question. This is frustrating me. :(

I'm currently finished all available CA quest. And I just got some headaching problem myself.

First, where is anat? I can't find her in Chain beast brothel. I try to find myself what is wrong. but this is hard to track down.

Second, I laid eggs with insect armor. And if it is normal, insect armor will be gone, and My char will wear the redarmor. But... insect armor not gone inself and when I wear redarmor it force to wear insect armor. Even worse thing happen. When I wear blackarmor in this state it force to wear 1st stage of pregnancy blackarmor. I check my gravidity state but it is 0.

Well... maybe it is just my own-game problem. But if you know the answer about this symptom please let me know. :)

ps. Second problem is solved.

Anat disappeared a few times for me. I loaded earlier saves and she came back. When that happened, the dominators had stopped raping the girls and most of them were free and not being attacked.

@simon: Thanks for the "set zqore.grosson to 1" didn't hought it would be that litteraly XD

I finaly bumped on a problem i can't solve, the times i'm bein raped wont add to the CA journal, mastrubation is the only one that is counted. Is this a problem or.. because i dont know the storyline and how many times it should happen before anat comes back (got the 1e black armor) so no egg laying etc. Also my character won't collect essence anymore, had sex Zillion times, only got 5 weak woman ess. and 3 weak man ess.

my stage is 35.00

Hope someone can help me with this =]

ps. if there is a command to go to the maze that would be fine to =D

need to see that masterpeace!

edit: Did some research and the arena and brothel seem to get u further in the game, do the have a requirement (quest, item, event) or do i just have to go there? (dunno about the brothel location..)

Getting a CTD after getting 'disgusting potion' from the countess.

Also my camera postion is messed up after doing the chainbeast quest. When in 1st person view the camera is below the character feet.

Can't help with ctd part as I have not had that happen at all. The first person camera should fix itself after you talk to someone.

Getting a CTD after getting 'disgusting potion' from the countess.

Also my camera postion is messed up after doing the chainbeast quest. When in 1st person view the camera is below the character feet.

Can't help with ctd part as I have not had that happen at all. The first person camera should fix itself after you talk to someone.

Don't know about the CTD but I did find out that if you can make it outdoors and enable those insct wings, hitting the jump key seems to reset things when you land. At least it works for me.

Could somebody please explain, what you should do in the arena ? I get in it via the statue and get raped 2-3 times by dogs and than I'm back in the room white the six "slaves" of the goddess.

Also it seems, that male characters in my game have a penis for sex....but they still have their pants on?^^

Thank you

Also it seems' date=' that male characters in my game have a penis for sex....but they still have their pants on?^^[/quote']

By the sound of it, you've not the set the options.

Truth be told, IIRC the scripts don't check that flag when adding a penis.

Similar to blackgate, Except I'm not even sure how to get to the arena. It's all a bit wierd.

I've tried travelling back to see the countess with no success.

Suggestions anyone?

Apologies if I'm having one of my "thick" moments here.

Edit: Yup! I'm thick. Sorry, I found the alternative option at the statue. Sorry folks, missed it the first time.

@simon: Thanks for the "set zqore.grosson to 1" didn't hought it would be that litteraly XD

I finaly bumped on a problem i can't solve' date=' the times i'm bein raped wont add to the CA journal, mastrubation is the only one that is counted. Is this a problem or.. because i dont know the storyline and how many times it should happen before anat comes back (got the 1e black armor) so no egg laying etc. Also my character won't collect essence anymore, had sex Zillion times, only got 5 weak woman ess. and 3 weak man ess.

my stage is 35.00

Hope someone can help me with this =']

edit: Did some research and the arena and brothel seem to get u further in the game, do the have a requirement (quest, item, event) or do i just have to go there? (dunno about the brothel location..)

After the black armor, you need to get the red by telling Anat to ravish you. The quest will advance if you do that 3 times.

I finaly bumped on a problem i can't solve' date=' the times i'm bein raped wont add to the CA journal, mastrubation is the only one that is counted. Is this a problem or.. because i dont know the storyline and how many times it should happen before anat comes back (got the 1e black armor) so no egg laying etc. Also my character won't collect essence anymore, had sex Zillion times, only got 5 weak woman ess. and 3 weak man ess.

my stage is 35.00

Hope someone can help me with this =']

After the black armor, you need to get the red by telling Anat to ravish you. The quest will advance if you do that 3 times.

Ok thnX for replie, how can i call her back or where can i find her.

after the conversation she left.. =[

if you're having problems running this, i can say that a fresh install really does help.

it's that good-- it's worth doing a reinstall to try it at least once.

anyway, i was having all kinds of animation problems and such and running from a fresh install fixed nearly everything.

there's still a glitch that i was seeing before though. what happens is i get brought down to 25% health and i fall down. then a rape begins, but something happens with the animation: i am in flying cam mode, but my body is missing a head. this is similar to what happens if you turn on flying cam mode but stay in first person instead of 3rd person mode.

so somewhere, the script isn't telling the game to go into 3rd person mode.

i haven't gotten much further than the egg impregnation phase so i'll post more if there's anything else that happens.

btw: what's the green smoke? looks like translucent green squares that appear around me. makes the 1st person view green tinged. is that the eggs getting pissed off? :P

edit: melon's post on page23 has files that were missing! thanks!

I find this mod fascinating. Despite any problems it may have, (only to be expected with a WIP) it is still very playable. It is also the only mod I have seen that makes good use of both Estrus and Chain Beast both of which become much more interesting as they now have a context in which to exist rather than being merely incidental. I like the way that the mod develops the toon. Wolfzq walks a thin line here between the player having free will and no choice at all and the player has to determine which is which. I like the tension that generates.

Though it is a WIP, I find it more interesting and absorbing than many finished mods that I've played.

Ok thnX for replie' date=' how can i call her back or where can i find her.

after the conversation she left.. =[

[/quote']

Check your spells for one that summons her, "Call Anat" I think. If you don't have that yet, seduce a few random people then go to sleep.

found another bug i think? somehow, if you reload a save while you are in the middle of the green slime impregnation animation sequence, you will be wearing the slime when the game loads even if you haven't talked to anat about getting gravided yet.

you have green slime attached to your hands and there's a pool of slime that follows under you feet.

it goes away if you ask anat to do the slime, but it was very strange.

also, a more obvious bug: when you first get to the chain beast room under benirus manor, when the chain dog fucks you and you orgasm, it says the 'tentacles are enjoying it' or something (forgot the exact phrase) except at that point the armor is removed from the player. this is just a minor thing.

anyway, i got to a little after that point. it's been very fun so far and there seems to be a lot more to do! it's such a unique mod and having the estrus and chain beast stuff properly integrated is fantastic! having a great time with this.

a few questions: the HUD. currently there are three bars that show up during any sex act, agony, pleasure and stamina. but they don't seem to have any bearing on what's happening in the game. do they do anything yet or is it not finished yet and i can safely ignore them?

also, i've been reading stuff about armor level, is this supposed to be on the hud? i didn't have darnUI on when i first loaded the mod, but then added darnUI after (before i got the armor). is this bad?

finally, i've read something about pressing keys during stuff like 'f' during sex/rape to try to stop (it always says 'why would i want to'). but i've read also that 1,2 and 3 are supposed to do something during sex, but i haven't been able to notice anything, either hitting the key quickly or holding it down. can anyone clarify that for me?

I'm having a problem with the mod. My entire walk animation is only going in slow motion and I'm not able to overcome sidewalks and other small height differences. The tcl console command also doen't seem to work, as in the collision with the world is never turned off.

EDIT: Also my character never stands still. When not pushing any button at all my char is moving (again so slow it's nearly unnoticable) backwards. If any kind of animation is runing the char will slide backwards.

For reference: I need 2 minutes to walk from the east gate to the front of the house at the very begining of the quest.

I have tried it with a reinstalling and only adding the neccessary mods to the game but I'm still having the same problem. Changing the load order also doesn't help. Also switching out the mods for older versions doesn't work.

Any kind of help would be much appreciated.

Also it seems' date=' that male characters in my game have a penis for sex....but they still have their pants on?^^[/quote']

By the sound of it, you've not the set the options.

Truth be told, IIRC the scripts don't check that flag when adding a penis.

-> Well I set both the p.c and the npc character to get naked during during sex, but nevertheless males in my game have a penis during sex but also their panties on. Are their some meshes or textures that are required for male to be totaly naked ? Whit "hard boners" from nexus I only end up that the males have two penis.^^

Oh and thanks for the other posts the helped me to understand how this arena thing works. :-)

i got animation stuck sometimes like when fast travel or after rest \ sleep, i fixed it by talking to a nearby npc , just spam the movement button if u cant move and try switchview til u can move a bit to nearby npc to talk , this mod is working fine for me with lover mods on as well , now at stage 18 , no problem atm

This mod seems to be quite interesting. Though while there are some parts that I am interested in there are other things that aren't that appealing to me. So I have a few question about this mod.

How long will it take to play through this mod? There seems to be quite some content and I am wondering if this means that it will take longer to see what this mod has to offer.

It seems that there is quite a bit of public sex involved in this mod. Do I need to have a lot of that, or are there ways to get around this, so that I don't have to do it for example in the middle of IC? Also, with the newly released mod that changes the vanilla NPC's into women, would there be any trouble if I used that mod? As you may have guessed I don't really like involving men in that kind of stuff so I would like to evade that.

And to put it blunt because I guess I don't really need to sugarcoat here why I am interested in that information, how long until the egg-stuff and tentacle-stuff happens? I admit that that is a big reason why I am interested in that mod and would like to know how much time I have to invest until I get to that part.

Last but not least: Considering all that talk about bugs and stuff, how save is the current version, which mods should I have and should I not have, and what should I watch out for? Having all that information in one place might be useful for other people who don't really know now how to handle these problems now even after reading the last few pages.

It seems like an interesting mod and though there are of course still some bugs a lot of work seems to have went into it. Though I am not really sure if I should check it out or not, so it would definitely help if somebody answers my questions.

Well, first thing is you want to wait a day or so.

New point release this weekend. More idiomatic dialog, better documentation and a few bug fixes.

If you hang around in the right place, there shouldn't be too much public sex. (Ayleid ruins with a few bandits work well). An all female bunch of PC's shouldn't be too much of an issue, except the 'Lord of Chains'. As he's not vanilla, I doubt his sex will change, so you might want to give it a miss, as he is GROSSLY male.

If you set it up right, read ALL the documentation and know how to install manually with confidence (that is you find OBMM gets in your way) and are 'lucky', you should have no issues. I honestly do not know why some people have frequent crashes or animation failures, whilst others don't. My guess is conflicting mods or incompatible skeletons/meshes/animations but can't say for sure without physically inspecting the machines in question. (An obvious impossibility).

I cannot load a save game as it crashed my game. Anyone here have the same problem?

I have these mode activated

Thunderbird Armor(I just use the sword)

Nec character

Special ideal anim

I even make sure my inventory was at the minimal with the all cursed armor(with the book and 1 repair hammer) and the Thunderbird Armor's sword only