Cursed Armour EV 0.85

How long is it supposed to take on the second capture by the chainbeasts' date=' I got the 6 others to the basement, then entered the chainbeast area, got captured but it doesn't progress from there. there are 7 other females besides my character but only 7 chainbeasts so one female is always left over but does nothing but stand there.

I waited 3 in-game hours but nothing happened. No quest, nothing. Any ideas?

[/quote']

There should be exactly enough platforms for every girl there. You can spawn more chainbeasts by clicking the statue. And you should be able to move around after 3-4 rotations of getting released and raped by the dominators and then caught again by the chainbeasts.

How long is it supposed to take on the second capture by the chainbeasts' date=' I got the 6 others to the basement, then entered the chainbeast area, got captured but it doesn't progress from there. there are 7 other females besides my character but only 7 chainbeasts so one female is always left over but does nothing but stand there.

I waited 3 in-game hours but nothing happened. No quest, nothing. Any ideas?

[/quote']

I had the same problem. I tried copying the chain beasts but that didn't work, they would only KO, not drag anyone. I went back to a save before gathering the 6 girls and compelled them to go to Anvil. For some reason that option has a quest update, when the others don't. Anyway that worked for me and spawned the extra needed chain beast.

I've gotten the Quest for the Arena, but the Countess doesn't have a dialogue option for it. Am I supposed to go somewhere else?

It's a fun mod, but I feel like I've spent more time doing constant reloads because some dialogue failed to trigger, or some quest didn't update properly.

You have to sleep after 3 rapes I think' date=' to get the level 2 armor.

[/quote']

ok thank you ;)

I have new problem with the new black armor !

I receive a message at the beginning of masturbation :

...The rod continuously thrusts into my pussy but it does not satisfy me i need a living need partner...

but I never partner relationship with for several days I have that masturbation

What should I do to have a relationship with a partner ?

thank you

You have to sleep after 3 rapes I think' date=' to get the level 2 armor.

[/quote']

ok thank you ;)

I have new problem with the new black armor !

I receive a message at the beginning of masturbation :

...The rod continuously thrusts into my pussy but it does not satisfy me i need a living need partner...

but I never partner relationship with for several days I have that masturbation

What should I do to have a relationship with a partner ?

thank you

You got a new spell called seduce when you got the black armor. Use it on an npc.

I've gotten the Quest for the Arena' date=' but the Countess doesn't have a dialogue option for it. Am I supposed to go somewhere else?

It's a fun mod, but I feel like I've spent more time doing constant reloads because some dialogue failed to trigger, or some quest didn't update properly.

[/quote']

To get to the arena click the statue in the brothel that lets you leave. It should have a new option to go to the arena.

can someone help me out pls? i cant find the brothel that is mentioned here and there...

After Anat takes over the chainbeast room she calls it the brothel.

Protip:

If you want to get around the chainbeasts for whatever reason I recommend this mod: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28730 It gives you infinite fatigue so the chainbeasts' spells become useless.

When i try to save the script i get this:

Script 'zsfunaddsperm'' date=' line 4:

Syntax Error. Invalid block type in 'begin' command.

[/quote']

Thats because your cs does not understand the OBSE scriptcommands. You have to start the cs with OBSE.

To do that, make a shortcut of your obse.exe, open properties of the shortcut and add "-edior" (without quotes) to the path in target. If you click the shortcut it will start cs with obse and it will be able to handle the additional scripts.

Ok so after a very fun morning of being able to finally play the new version od cursed armor, (parents were in visiting until 7am this morning) I have caught back up to where .7 left off. so the arena seem to be doing something as the numbers keep changing depending on my wins or losses, and if I an reading it right my armor lvl is 6. The issue I have is after losing 6 times and winning 6 times the numbers stopped changing at all. I get the script telling me I lose points when I lose in the arena and I get the body sensitivity points message but the numbers displayed on the statue never change. I have tried a few different things to keep the quest moving as I have a save of just before the first battle and one for each battle after that.

Any Ideas?

On a side note, whats with the recruiting thing? I just get paid to be a slut from what I can tell.

Hello' date=' this looks like a very interesting mod, but I remember reading somewhere of problems with lovers mods. Is there somewhere where I can find an incompatibility list?

[/quote']

From what I can tell RaperS can get in the way of some of Cursed Armor's effects, so I disabled that. And Joburg/LandE can also be distracting. For example CA has a lot of public sex, and LandE usually starts triggering during it. I'd disable any of those, but from what I can tell from having a lot of Lovers mods on while doing the CA quest there shouldn't be any other conflicts.

Sorry about the double post, but I was hoping I could get some answers to the questions I posted yesterday.

I agree about the arena walkthrough' date=' I can kill them but then the random ghost futas seem to get pissed at me. Are you supposed to kill the monsters? Just let them rape you? Drag it out as long as possible by almost, but not quite, breaking the rape off? It doesn't really explain what winning or losing actually means in this arena.

Also what's going on with the tentacle room? It doesn't seem like you can do anything in there. (I have the quest for it)

And for a third question, how do you recruit more slaves for the brothel? I can have sex with people through dialog with the female beast mark equiped, but it doesn't seem to do anything other than get me some money.

[/quote']

How do you activate the quest for the tentacle maze anyway?

It's never come up and I've only been able to start it with the console.

From my reading, my guess is its supposed to be an option after reaching lvl 12 or 13 on the armor. I may be very wrong on that though. I have not made it that far in to the mod as of yet. I'm sort of stuck working with the arena and the "recruiting" part. can't seem to make heads or tails of either.

Guest Nico28469

Hi everyone,

I've read the post, i've read problems of users and i have resolved some of them.

- The 6 girls you have to capture are located on the map. You can do it by multiples ways. (eg : you can do it "brutaly" wich will increase your bounty and your infamy.)

- To pass the arena, you have to let you rape. It can take a long time but it works.

- For the tentacles room, you must ask your mistress and launch the quest. after entering the room, an animation will start, after that you must goo to the west of anvil and enter the oblivion gate. (The labyrinth start, i've found the solution of it -no spoil-)

-There is multiples ways to finish this one. If you equip a weapon or a armor, you lose, simply that. If you are "touched" by too much parasites, you lose. However, if you find the end of the lab., a message will indicate a song near you. Find it.

And now "MY" problem :

I've attempt to do the two last end. Spoiler !

- I've first listen to the fake godess, i've choose to be controled by tentacle, so the ritual start... everything is right... NO ! At the end of the ritual a message tell me to reload, I'm not able to move at all but I still continue to speak to Cassandra ( the compagnon ??). I've Also a big "MISSING MESH" on my character.

Is there any solution to fix it ?

- I've attempt aloso the other way. So I start to fight the fake godess but I'm forced to do the ritual. Luckily, my mistress appear and "teach" me a spell to protect from the tentacles. But Cassandra attack me a last time and "my shield is to weak and I succomb to the orgasm". After that, a big ugly CTD !

This was my second problem... If someone knows the solution...

Sorry for my english wich is not good at all. And thank to the author and translator of this mod. Good work.

Kisses from Belgium (^^)

FlexibleFly