Cursed Armour EV 0.85

The 'one chainbeast short' issue doesn't always happen, but it seems common enough. I've had it myself.

Two ways I know to get past it:

1. Reload from last save (hopefully taken just before setting the beasts off) and try again.

2. CreateFullActorCopy as mentioned my others.

Apologies guys 'n' gals, but I can't find the download links to the mod :( They're probably hiding in plain sight but I can't find them for the life of me.

Also, can people just confirm that I don't need any other mods to make this work? I see people talking about Chain Beasts...

Guest ThatOne

If you are stuck in the Tentacle lair: if your shield constantly breaks, you might need to increase your armor level (you'll be able to tell by the armor's hue - it's the red one). First equip it, them follow these steps:

-Get 1 strong male essence, 1 strong female essence and 1 ichor

-Find a container, or kill something

-Empty said container, and put the essences and ichor in it

-target it in the console, and type duplicateallitems player

-toss the new essences and ichors into the container

-keep duplicating until you have A LOT (over 2.5K of each type)

-Go to Anat, trade her the essences and ichor for stat ups. Every time it says the armor changed subtly, it means your armor leveled up.

When your armor level is high, go to the tentacle lair and try again. Save just outside, because even with a maxed armor it's not a 100% chance to win.

Yep, my apologies. Although all I get are CTDs whenever I run the game now. I've reverted back to how my data folder was before so now it works again, but I've still got to find a way to fix this. I've got one of the older versions (0.60, I think?) and I'll see if I can update it with the newer stuff later. What version of Chain Beasts does it need? The latest .32 one?

Hey guy, I've been working on this for roughly two days now, and Everything is in working order except for the two missing meshes in the left door, and the animations. Can anyone help me out?

I just tried a fresh drag and drop of the .83 data files to see if I had accidentally overwritten something, but I hadn't. Any and all help appreciated! Thank you!

Edit: Oh, and now ever since the first rape scene that I didn't even get to see, my character cant seem to decide how tall she is when I'm in first person viewing mode. And when I look straight down, I can see her shoulders moving, but when I zoom out to view 3rd person, there is no idle animation. :(

Hey guy' date=' I've been working on this for roughly two days now, and Everything is in working order except for the two missing meshes in the left door, and the animations. Can anyone help me out?

I just tried a fresh drag and drop of the .83 data files to see if I had accidentally overwritten something, but I hadn't. Any and all help appreciated! Thank you!

Edit: Oh, and now ever since the first rape scene that I didn't even get to see, my character cant seem to decide how tall she is when I'm in first person viewing mode. And when I look straight down, I can see her shoulders moving, but when I zoom out to view 3rd person, there is no idle animation. :(

[/quote']

You probs entered the masterbate animations while in first person just stay in 3rd person and have sex or just relog in 3rd, it get fixed by playing, just keep it in 3rd person when fast traveling i say.

Hey guy' date=' I've been working on this for roughly two days now, and Everything is in working order except for the two missing meshes in the left door, and the animations. Can anyone help me out?

[/quote']

You probs entered the masterbate animations while in first person just stay in 3rd person and have sex or just relog in 3rd, it get fixed by playing, just keep it in 3rd person when fast traveling i say.

Ohh, okay. I'll try that out. Thanks!

Guest ThatOne

Can someone tell me' date=' what I need to run this mod?

I really don´t know, and I´m also very new.

Sorry my english.

[/quote']

Bashkire stated accurately all the mods you needed to run CA just one page ago.

I've also answered this more than once, and it's on the first page.

To run CA you need:

-Estrus (14.r2 at least)

-Chain Beasts (whatever is on Nexus)

-Data pack (0.83 or 0.86)

Necrophilia spell in CA?

There is a spell that allows your PC to absorb health or reduce fatigue, I forget which, but it is accomplished with freshly killed NPC human corpses.

Trying to recall what it was called in-game, and if it is a spell or ability. Trying to find in CS is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

I no longer have the MOD installed and was hoping for a little help, I'd like to study the spell/ability/scripts to learn from it.

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...