Cursed Armour EV 0.85

I have a question... everything has been installed nicely however some reason I'm seem to be missing some mesh for the room on the left beside the door where u collect the armor

i mean the door which leads to the "portal to the towel of lust"

Ignore that room. Whatever WolfZQ had planned for that was never completed and is not currently required anyway.

Oo ok and i have another question...

How to am i suppose to clear sexual captive part 2?

You don't, it's another dead end that never was completed in the mod.

After I use "Seduce" spell, have sex etc, there is text that says "I am tired. Let me rest. Please!". No matter how long I wait/sleep it never goes away, and eventually I get the message "I must have more essence or I will weaken", collapse on the ground and unable to get up any more. Drinking the essence bottles does nothing. Could i get a little help with this one?

Also on a side note, what is the brothel questid? I just wanna skip the arena since I cant understand for the life of me wtf I am supposed to do, since I can't find a walkthrough anywhere.

Also - my attributes are not upgraded by the armor at all. I chose strength 5 times, spent 5 stromng essences, but it remained at 59. Does the ending count your actual attributes (which I can increase through console) or the amount of times your armor was upgraded through fialogue?

Hey guys,

first of all i want to thak you for the work (original  mod and translation)!

But unfortunately I have the same problem as Tom21 (couldnt find any solution in this thread) that the animations do not work.

1) installed each package of the first post (overwrote files if asked)

---> no animations

2) used the original and some other skeletons

---> still not working

3) deactivated all lovers and other animation mods

---> same result, not working

...and yes, I put the "data" folder of this mod ONTO the oblivion\data-folder ;)

Any suggestions or solutions?

(Sorry if this is approximately the 50th time this question is asked...)

EDIT: New install solved the problem... :D

Awesome mod, but can anyone tell me what to do with the part when u have to enter the haunted house in Anvil? As far as I can tell it is a place called Benirus Manor which is always locked... Thanks in advance!

Edit: I just decided to buy the house and it seems fine, dno if this is the intended way of entry? But I presume it is, just seems a little strange =/

• 2 months later...

HELP! for some reason my game sometime crashes when i enterthe arena D8

The following files need to be cleaned with TES4Edit.  There are detailed instructions on how to clean mods on the Nexus.

wolfzqcustom85EV.esm

wolfzqcursed85EV.esp

• 3 weeks later...

i do not think he was meaning about automatique cleaning just some coflicting ref. more often people have problemes due to the LOAD ORDER resulting in conflicting priorities(scripts animations and else) and random crash.  

for me it would be better to integrat the sex act to loversSP but it is your mod.

in any way  even if it is not finished this is an amazing mod after several hours of game play i am definitively addict.

thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I get all the way to the first time Anat makes you gravid with her eggs, and the walkthrough says "wait or spend time until you lay the eggs and then sleep again" but when the 'lay eggs' script runs I guess it causes my game to freeze - not crash, no black screen, just freeze solid.  So what's the deal?  I've tried doing a clean install of the mod, I got .83 and .85 for ESPs and ESMs, and then .86 for all the mesh/texture info.  IDK what's going on but I'd like to get it fixed...I also do not have any Lovers mods running, all of them are turned off in Wrye.

Edit:  This is the part in the Walkthrough that causes my freeze -- waiting or sleeping after becoming gravid:  "7 Wait or spend some time till you spawn eggs, then sleep again. You will need some Essense in order to avoid strengh weakness. Check your "Essense Count" in "The extent of my fall". You can get Essence bottles from either NPCs or other creatures. Female essence is the best."

*sigh* was having fun with this but I've gotten to the stage where the goddess upgrades you from the black armor to the insect stuff and the game crashes right as soon as the goddess vanishes.

load order is as follows

Oblivion

Wolfzqrace85ev.esm

wolvexqcustomeb5ev.esm

Knights.esp

DLCshiveringisles.esp

wolfzqmylover85ev.esp

wolfzqcursed85ev.esp

wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp

Chocolate Elves.esp

zzEstrus.esp

KT_customRaceFix.esp

Apachi_godess_store,esp

Beautiful_people.esp

uchainBeast.esp

I am playing the mystic elf race as well if it matters.

EDIT: Messed around with it a bit. Seems switching to one of the included races from mystic elf fixed it. Maybe there is a compatability issue.

I get all the way to the first time Anat makes you gravid with her eggs, and the walkthrough says "wait or spend time until you lay the eggs and then sleep again" but when the 'lay eggs' script runs I guess it causes my game to freeze - not crash, no black screen, just freeze solid.  So what's the deal?  I've tried doing a clean install of the mod, I got .83 and .85 for ESPs and ESMs, and then .86 for all the mesh/texture info.  IDK what's going on but I'd like to get it fixed...I also do not have any Lovers mods running, all of them are turned off in Wrye.

Edit:  This is the part in the Walkthrough that causes my freeze -- waiting or sleeping after becoming gravid:  "7 Wait or spend some time till you spawn eggs, then sleep again. You will need some Essense in order to avoid strengh weakness. Check your "Essense Count" in "The extent of my fall". You can get Essence bottles from either NPCs or other creatures. Female essence is the best."

if it freese means not moving forward , backward , left or right  but you still can look around  it means you need to drink essence  otherwise if you need to shotdown oblivion by ctrl+alt+del  you might have a load order issue

*sigh* was having fun with this but I've gotten to the stage where the goddess upgrades you from the black armor to the insect stuff and the game crashes right as soon as the goddess vanishes.

load order is as follows

Oblivion

Wolfzqrace85ev.esm

wolvexqcustomeb5ev.esm

Knights.esp

DLCshiveringisles.esp

wolfzqmylover85ev.esp

wolfzqcursed85ev.esp

wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp

Chocolate Elves.esp

zzEstrus.esp

KT_customRaceFix.esp

Apachi_godess_store,esp

Beautiful_people.esp

uchainBeast.esp

I am playing the mystic elf race as well if it matters.

try put zz esrus before wolf-mods i think a dependecy tentacle issue

better solution run boss  to sort your mods

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried playing this through, but i always get stuck at the arena ...

I just get banged, the creatures are invincible :/

I killed them just once, but i don't know how >.<

Also, don't really know how to gain level, but i suppose i'll be able to do that with the arena.

Any help? :)

• 7 years later...

The house with the undead in Skingrad.

There are two doors .  One door is the right door. The other door is from a not finished part of the Mod. But I do not remember if left or right door.

And there are readmes ! In one download file is even a walkthrough.  Yes in one of the english files.

On 9/19/2020 at 2:05 AM, fejeena said:

The house with the undead in Skingrad.

There are two doors .  One door is the right door. The other door is from a not finished part of the Mod. But I do not remember if left or right door.

And there are readmes ! In one download file is even a walkthrough.  Yes in one of the english files.

The problem was how the mod is activated . I removed a bunch of mods and loaded last. It's working now just wish it was more compatible with lovers with pk.

ezgif-6-5c7a326fe23a[1].gif

• 5 months later...