Cursed Armour EV 0.85

Hi I'm having an issue where I can't get raped by the chain beasts in the prison of chains. I can get down there, get knocked over by the beasts but I cannot get put onto the chain beast docks.

I don't know what to do. Can I have some help?

I rarely post for help or post at all because I don't usually need help but I've tried searching everywhere here and on google and have no idea what's wrong. I get the infinite boobs problem every time the black armor is equipped and Anat also has that problem is there a specific skeleton I'm supposed to use? I've tried ones from like Universal and Maximum Compatibility but so far no luck solving it. It only happens with the black armor. No problems without armor (In the nude :P).

Any help/suggestions is appreciated. Hate pulling a stupid, not being able to fix it then having to bother you guys for help.

Edit: Also forgot to mention I used the skeleton that came with the data pack and it still has the infinite boobs problem.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm feeling stupid for asking but I can't for the life of me get CA to work. I've skimed through most of this threads 54 pages.

I've got both Esterus 1.9r5 Chain Beasts 1.32 installed and they both seem to work fine by themselves (tested it). I also installed BUFramework 2.00 and Pluggy 1.32.

Aside from those it's mostly the Unofficial Patches, body replacers, clothing and the choclate elves race - nothing fancy that ought to break CA.

I then installed the Data Pack (wolfzqcustom0.83(data)-ZNQ-MASH) I found in the monster girl thread (had to search a lot before finding an actually working download link!) and both the wolfzqaddonpack and the wolfzqcustomEV85 linked in this thread. Btw the data pack shares some files with Estrus and Chain beasts and the wolfzqaddonpack linked here. Which ones should I overwrite and which ones keep? Also I've read about a v0.86 of the data pack but I can't find any working links.

I used BOSS to sort the load order and hand adjusted the CA esm/esp files it didn't know according to the readme file. Lastly I'm using the new NMM to organize and install all addons (after checking the folder structure of the archives course).

After doing all this Oblivion keeps crashing on startup (that is I don't even get to the main menu) when I launch it with OBSE (latest version). Everything works fine if I deactivate the CA esm/esp.

My exact load order (copy for BOSS log):

Oblivion.esm Active

Lovers with PK.esm Version 1.4.1 Active

BreakUndies.esm Active

wolfzqraceEV.esm Version 0.85 Active

wolfzqcustomEV.esm Version 0.85EV Active

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp Version 3.4.1 Active

UOPS Additional Changes.esp Version 3.3.7 Active

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp Version 1.0.0 Active

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp Active

DLCShiveringIsles.esp Active

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp Version 1.5.0 Active

Factions, Invent, Names, Relev, Scripts, Stats, Relations}}

Hentai_Compilation.esp Version 1.6 Active

StockClothingArmor-forExnems.esp Active

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp Version 1.6. Active

Knights.esp Active

UChainBeast.esp Active

zzEstrus.esp Active

wolfzqmyloverEV.esp Version 0.85 Active

wolfzqcursedEV.esp Version 0.85EV Active

wolfzqTentacleEV.esp Version 0.85EV Active

IDKRRR_C_race.esp Version 2007.10.25 Active

Chocolate Elves.esp Version 1.8 Active

Requires: Hairs from Corean mod FULL 1.8

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp Version 400 Active

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Almost certainly this:

Lovers with PK.esm Version 1.4.1 Active

and it's esps.

This is not a Lovers Mod and not compatible with it.

Actually I had even 1-2 other Lover mods activated when I did that log and just forgot to remove that one from the list. In either case I tried it and it doesn't work even when I deactivate every single one of them. :(

Does Estrus 1.9r5 work correctly on its' own?

Have you upgraded to that version rather than new installed it?

This was such a major Estrus upgrade there were issues and a patch utility to perform the upgrade was released.

(The patcher does a fine job if used properly).

Does Estrus 1.9r5 work correctly on its' own?

Have you upgraded to that version rather than new installed it?

This was such a major Estrus upgrade there were issues and a patch utility to perform the upgrade was released.

(The patcher does a fine job if used properly).

Yes it does. At least I've been able to cast Estrus self and the animation started, the documentation scroll with all pictures was in my inventory and I've been able to access the configuration menu.

I first installed Estrus_ver19r3Fullset and then Estrus_ver19r5_r0-r4 overwriting some of the fullset files in the process.

I also went to Anvil to check wether chain beasts works on its own and it does as far as I can tell.

Ok, so in order to help you help me with your diagnosis I'll do a full recap of what I installed how and when.

I'll begin with the actual installation of the game:

• install Oblivion
  • install Patch 1.1 (english - from the KotN DVD)
  • install KotN (only the "Oblivion - Knights of the Nine.exe" file for the time beeing)
  • install Shivering Isles
  • install patch 1.2.416
  • download obse from http://obse.silverlock.org and extract the contents of the obse_0020 folder into the Oblivion folder.
  • manually installing ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated following the instructions of the readme

At this point of the process I started using NMM exclusively so I can always fall back there and try different orders. That's also what I did while writing this post. Just to make sure I checked the Data folder and indeed as far as I can tell there're only the official files + ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa in my data folder.

So from there on I did the following:

• install Unofficial Oblivion Patch v3_2_0 OMOD Version with the following options:
    • Apply Vampire Aging - Face Fix
    • Apply Citadel Door Fix
    • I am using custom body mods

[*]install Unofficial Oblivion Patch v3_4_1 Upgrade Manual clicking the "Yes to all" button when prompted about overwriting the UOP 3.2.0 files.

[*]install Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch v1_5_0 OMOD version R2 with the following options:

• Do not install USIPS optional changes (NMM throws an exception if I choose to install it)

[*]install Corean mod - corean

[*]install Chocolate Elves v14 OMOD with the following options:

• Hi-Res
    • HGEC
    • Normal

clicking the "Yes to all" button when prompted about overwriting the Corean mod - corean files.

Update:

It works now! I guess that it didn't work because I used to removed the "85" from the wolfzq esm/esp files, hoping that'd make BOSS recognize them (that was before I learned how to use the userlist). I'll still leave my "install log" here in case it helps someone else. :)

Anyway, thanks a lot for the efford to try and help me Symon - it's appreciated!

I'll begin with the actual installation of the game:

• install Oblivion
  • install Patch 1.1 (english - from the KotN DVD)
  • install KotN (only the "Oblivion - Knights of the Nine.exe" file for the time beeing)
  • install Shivering Isles
  • install patch 1.2.416
  • download obse from http://obse.silverlock.org and extract the contents of the obse_0020 folder into the Oblivion folder.
  • manually installing ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated following the instructions of the readme

At this point of the process I started using NMM exclusively so I can always fall back there and try different orders. That's also what I did while writing this post. Just to make sure I checked the Data folder and indeed as far as I can tell there're only the official files + ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa in my data folder.

So from there on I did the following:

• install Unofficial Oblivion Patch v3_2_0 OMOD Version with the following options:
    • Apply Vampire Aging - Face Fix
    • Apply Citadel Door Fix

[*]install Unofficial Oblivion Patch v3_4_1 Upgrade Manual clicking the "Yes to all" button when prompted about overwriting the UOP 3.2.0 files.

[*]install Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch v1_5_0 OMOD version R2 with the following options:

• Do not install USIPS optional changes (NMM throws an exception if I choose to install it)

[*]install Corean mod - corean

[*]install Chocolate Elves v14 OMOD with the following options:

• Hi-Res
    • HGEC
    • Normal

clicking the "Yes to all" button when prompted about overwriting the Corean mod - corean files.

[*]install Robert Male Body Replacer v52 OMOD with the following options:

• Install body meshes? Yes
    • Pick on body type: Bulky
    • Choose underwear type: Naked
    • Choose feet type: Default
    • Install body textures? Yes
    • Choose amount of body hair (won't affect beasts): Hairy
    • Choose body textures installation method: Automatic
    • Choose normal maps installation method: Automatic
    • Install smoother body egt files? Yes
    • Install custom head meshes? Yes
    • Choose head family: Robert
    • Choose Human head model: Default
    • Install face textures? Yes
    • Choose face texture for Humans: Pack0
    • Choose face textures for Dark Elves: Pack0
    • Choose face textures for Golden Saints: Pack1
    • Choose face textures for Dark Seducers: Pack1
    • Install less plastic looking Orc head? Yes
    • Install smoother face egt file? Yes
    • Install blank age maps for humans and elves? Yes
    • Select the age textures you want to replace: all checked
    • Install less ape like idle anims? Yes
    • Install stock clothing and armor replacer? No
    • Install male body replacer V5 plugin? No (what does this do anyway?)

[*]Install HGEC Body v1dot21 clicking the "Yes to all" button when prompted about overwriting the Robert Male Body Replacer files using the following options:

• Choose version: Nude Versions
    • Choose body type: Normal
    • Choose cup size: E-Cup
    • Choose a lower body size: Medium

[*]Install Ozmos High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC by doing the following steps:

• manually downloading the face textures and the 2048x2048 full package v1.2
    • installing it to a dummy data folder using the .exe installers included in the archive (all races selected)
    • zipping the resulting data folder
    • adding and installing that 7z archive with the NMM

clicking the "Yes to all" button when prompted about overwriting the Robert Male Body Replacer files.

[*]Install wolfzqcustom0.83(data)-ZNQ-MASH (link from one of the MONSTERGIRL threads here)

[*]Install WolfZQAddonpack from the other CA thread clicking the "Yes to all" button when prompted about overwriting the wolfzqcustom0.83(data)-ZNQ-MASH files.

[*]Install woflzqcustomEV85

[*]Install ChainBeast_1_30 clicking the "Yes to all" button when prompted about overwriting the wolfzqcustom0.83(data)-ZNQ-MASH files.

[*]Install PatchChainBeast_1_32 clicking "No" when prompted about upgrading (meaning "install the Mod normally") and "Yes to all" button when prompted about overwriting the ChainBeast_1_30 files.

[*]Install Estrus_19r3Fullset clicking the "Yes to all" button when prompted about overwriting the wolfzqcustom0.83(data)-ZNQ-MASH files.

[*]Install clicking "No" when prompted about upgrading (meaning "install the Mod normally") and "Yes to all" button when prompted about overwriting the Estrus_19r3Fullset files.

Now I turn on all the .esp files that haven't already been turned on in the Plugin tab of NMM (some UOP files and Choclate Elves), quit the NMM and run BOSS getting the following log (completely unedited copy & paste this time):

−Summary

Your masterlist is already at the latest revision (r4317; May 01, 2012). No update necessary.

Recognised plugins: 17 Warning messages: 0

Unrecognised plugins: 0 Error messages: 0

Ghosted plugins: 0 Total number of messages: 11

Total number of plugins: 17

Plugins sorted by user rules are counted as recognised plugins.

−Userlist Messages

"wolfzqraceEV85.esm" has been sorted AFTER "LoversCreature.esm".

"wolfzqcustom85EV.esm" has been sorted AFTER "wolfzqraceEV85.esm".

"wolfzqmylover85EV.esp" has been sorted AFTER "zzEstrus.esp".

"wolfzqcursed85EV.esp" has been sorted AFTER "wolfzqmylover85EV.esp".

"wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp" has been sorted AFTER "wolfzqcursed85EV.esp".

−Script Extender And Script Extender Plugins

OBSE Version: 0.0.20.6

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll

obse_jail_fix.dll

−Recognised And Re-ordered Plugins

Oblivion.esm Active

wolfzqraceEV85.esm Version 0.85 Active

wolfzqcustom85EV.esm Version 0.85EV Active

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp Version 3.4.1 Active

Note: Use Standalone MOBS if using Frans or OMOBS if using FCOM/OOO. Both versions can be found here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28537'>http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28537

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.CombatStyle, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, C.Climate, C.Light, C.Music, C.Name, C.Owner, Creatures.Blood, Delev, Factions, Invent, NPC.Class, Names, Relations, Relev, Scripts, Stats}} and remove [C.Water] tag(s) (only exist in older version).

UOPS Additional Changes.esp Version 3.3.7 Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.Stats, NPC.Class, Relev, Stats}}

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp Version 1.0.0 Active

Note: Recommend removing if using Wrye Bash. A tweak for this exists in "Tweak Settings".

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp Active

DLCShiveringIsles.esp Active

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp Version 1.5.0 Active

Note: Use Standalone MOBS if using Frans or OMOBS if using FCOM/OOO. Both versions can be found here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28537

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, C.Climate, C.Light, C.Name, C.Owner, Delev, Factions, Invent, Names, Relev, Scripts, Stats, Relations}}

Knights.esp Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.AIPackages, Factions, Relations}}

Contains dirty edits: 121 ITM, 257 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide

UChainBeast.esp Active

zzEstrus.esp Active

wolfzqmylover85EV.esp Version 0.85 Active

wolfzqcursed85EV.esp Version 0.85EV Active

wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp Version 0.85EV Active

IDKRRR_C_race.esp Version 2007.10.25 Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, Graphics}}

Chocolate Elves.esp Version 1.8 Active

Requires: Hairs from Corean mod FULL 1.8

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, Graphics}}

Now I start the game using the obse_loader.exe

I am sure this has been asked several times already, so sorry for the repeat...

Due to the unusual nature of 3 different files needing to be downloaded for this mod, can someone point me either to a combined single file to download or a link to the 3 individual files I need?

Thanks,

Eric

Hey all, for some reason whenever I equip the Black Armour (the breastplate piece, I can equip every other piece with no problem) I get the "Infinite Breasts" bug. I'm using the HGEC body with E-Cup sized breasts - any help?

Edit- Also the same problem with Anat's armor and her breasts. And, when I fuck Anat 3 times and agree to become her slave, the camera goes to 3rd person, we both change outfits, then the game crashes. Again, any help? =/

Hyperz, I had that same problem, it seems to be caused by overlapping mods/ incomplete files. Make sure and use BOSS after you activate a new mod everytime, and turn off ALL lovers files. make sure you have installed the .86 correctly as well and have obse working correctly. Some people are tempted to leave LB on just because you can with almost any mod, but it can also cause this problem.

• 4 weeks later...