Cursed Armour EV 0.85

Varenne' date=' it already has a version number less than 1.0 in the title.

That means it's an Alpha or Beta at best!!!!

[/quote']

Symon - The geeks and techies amongst us know that, but we cannot assume that all that come here are in those two categories. In fact based on some of the posts I've read they are some that are not.

And I for one do appreciate all the hard work that you and others are putting into this. I'm simply stating opinions and suggestions, for what ever they're worth. I'm looking forward to the next interation and release of this, but have moved on to modifying it, slicing and dicing it for my own enjoyment.

Cheers

Question - is the quest involving the inventory item, "Beast female mark" also incomplete. I believe it has something to do with bringing back more slaves to the chain beast tower.

By putting it on I was able to ask NPCs a new question, followed by sex position choices. I used bandits and marauders for my experiments, and one outside did trigger a transfer, but only my PC, not the NPC. Another time inside a dungeon, I could see the text on screen that I see chain beast, lost consciounes, etc. but no transfer occurred for either my PC or the NPC.

Guest ThatOne

varenne, that would be a script that failed to execute properly. I occasionally find myself teleported to the chain beast tower right after I enter the arena - and many times in a black, empty room (without any floor) from which I have to coc out.

Happy tweaking, and if you make something interesting drop me a shout.

-ThatOne

Happy tweaking' date=' and if you make something interesting drop me a shout.

-ThatOne

[/quote']

Will do!

I like Monster Girls' Demon Hive mod and approach in that your PC is not permanently altered at the end of the quest, although CA is not really at the end yet...

Decided to see just how far I could get with CA. MAde it through the T'Cave and to the false Anat, rec'd the Soul Shield, and at the near to last screen, when getting raped by the T' Queen my PC starts spinning and finally exploding. Sometimes she comes back together, other times she drops through the floors, or just floats in space. Happens again just before being sent back to Tamriel, then I get a hard lock on the second load screen. Even went as far as disabling a whole bunch of mods/omods, NFG. Could be my save is corrupted by now. I'm tending towards issues in either the CA meshes, animations or maybe both. Were I to keep at testing that is what I woulad target next. I think that huge spinning set of phythons near games end may be a good place to start looking. Had simlar PC exploding issues in the chain beast tower, but then the chain beast mod was also incomplete and rift with bugs, so not too surprising. I did some quick play testing with that mod too. Nice comcept; needs more work. Again I'd target the meshes and animations as root source of issues.

I'm planning on rebuilding my entire Oblivion setup over the weekend for a better test environment and for modding, this time on Win7, now that I know more about BOSS and OMM, omods and whatnot. Still reluctant to go to Wrye Bash. Should be fairly easy since I did take the time to do TES cleaned backups, just time consuming setting it up.

Thanks much for the useful input on this mod.

Cheers!

my PC starts spinning

Happens again just before being sent back to Tamriel' date=' then I get a hard lock on the second load screen[/quote']

I had the same problem, this is how i managed to get past it;

1) Save your game the moment the final sex ends

2) restart the game or load a save in a different area

3) load your save

4) (might not be needed but i didnt try without) console: player.playgroup idle 1

5) Character stops glitching just before load screen and loads normally.

I've gotten to the point where I layed eggs, and made love with the godess, is there anything specific I have to do now, or will the game advance on its own?

Edit:

I got past that, now I have the red armor, is this as far as the mod goes for now?

Also, I have noticed a few big bugs, the main one being if I try to sex goddess while in a city then it moves me to a spot south of the city without leaving the city, thus making a messed up area, it also doesnt work well in tiber septim hotel if claudias little secret is turned on, and if I try to sex while inside it brings up a loading screen that never goes away.

PS, how do I obtain milk?

Other than the few bugs, this is my favorite mod right now.

+rep to symon.

pss:

I can't get

To enable full gross, do 'set zqcore.grosson to 1' in the console after quest start.

to work. am I supposed to do this in the command console, if so, what exactly should I type?

The next quest is, Anat wants you to search for a former slave. Summon her and have a chat.

Turn off some mods to avoid those bugs. Especially those mods that change player's animations. It seems that the infinity loading is a random bug, can't fix that completely.

Ichor? after you can get strong essence from npcs, summon Anat and have fun.

I have a certain problem concerning the Seduce spell. When I cast the spell the blow job animation doesn't kick in sometimes or the NPC I used Seduce on starts jumping and my character floats in circles to suddenly disappear somewhere Or even worse - the body of my PC lands on the ground with arms, head, legs and torso being stacked together in one spot O.o. Any ideas whether this might be a mod collision issue or simply a random bug "because Cursed Armor is buggy"? I noticed the BJ animation doesn't kick in when I cast the spell on A) an NPC that's stalking me (Lovers with PK / Joburg effect) or B) an NPC that is further away (the spell is a target spell not a touch spell).

Try starting a new game and see if it does it. If it doesn't it a corrupt save.

i now have 5 save files with different characters there, no cheats at all

i did even try different races or not rushing to this point

i made a "no save run" too

but still the problem

now i can play about three rounds in the arena, i lost all of them but no tentacle lair

i am now trying standing in the tower of chains and bore the hell out of me (walkthrough "-Slow but safer way, no lost willpower: In the "Prison of Chains", switch to combat mode and stand there while chainbeasts attack. Repeat this until your rank is above 6."

BTW WHAT RANK!?!?

BTW WHAT RANK!?!?

Far as I could determine, you see 'Rank' by accessing a menu in the Chain beast room by clicking on the Goddess statue. But recalling from memory, I think you need to interact with Anat (after she is in the chain beast room) and get the quest to go the arena. That's based on memory so not 100% accurate, someone else can verify. I removed the mod and associated data, after almost completing it.

I just remembered too, the red armor, parts of it will begin to change color or hue, from blood red to almost a white. This is the result of trading essence to Anat, under the "What can you do for me" in the menu for her, to upgrade your stats; STR, INT, etc. You'll see a message along the lines of "The armor has changed subtly".

• 2 weeks later...

haha i love my self, fixed another problem of mine another day xD

ok ppl who have this problem the way to fix it is simple before u use the stat to get in the tower use "createfullactorcopy" on one of other girls who are with u, this way u will go in with the original 6 girl BUT the script will think its ur 7 ppl so it will release 7 chain beast who CAN capture u!

now im stuck in part where u have to use shield to stop cassandra from captruing u or whatever >.>

ok what should i do?! i keep get the message that: she did a final attack and my shield was weak and i lose... >.>

i did even spend 100 strong male and 100 strong female potion to upgrade each stat 30time!! and still i fail

what should i do? how to active this shield??