Cursed Armour EV 0.85

Hi to everyone, at first - sorry for my english.

Second:

I think that I had found some of incompatibility. I had ran through the thread, but didn't find anything about this. Maybe I was not attentive enough, and someone has already said it before me. But I saw many posts about ctd after first rape, or\and broken poses. I had the same problem, but it's already fixed.

So, almost every mod that does something with idle animations will lead to ctd or broken sex positions. In my case it was "personality_idles2.esp" and "actors_in_charge.esp" from "Oblivion Pose Pack III and Erotic Oblivion Pose Pack II". Hope it helps to somebody.

:/ It seems that that was not the issue' date=' as I am still missing meshes.

Posting a screen for reference

[/quote']

Wolfzq is working on succubus mod now' date=' so he probably stopped working on cursed armor.

[/quote']

as i known,

succubus now with 0.33, any progress on english translations?

First, my thanks to you Symon for all the work you've done on this, and of course WolfZQ and his team for creating it.

I'm curious which character body is being used for the armor. I have the SetBody.esp installed (SetBody 2ch-Edition ver. 0.3 with BBB Butts added in) and would like to 'stay in character' by changing my PC to use the body used by the armor.

And will I need to recast it during changes as the armor progresses, or will my PC stay once set?

PS: If any one else knows please feel free to chime in. New to this all but learning quickly and having lots of fun along the way.

Cheers,

varenne

I heard wolf at a chinese forum say something meaning about: 'no donation no public release'?

does it means to all people?

I know that author take a lot after job time to done that, but it just like a hobby on oblivion to release a mod.

thats why, no more news on here.

because that author waiting 'donate' for continue the mod.

Guest ThatOne

Hey everyone,

Just thought I might post something helpful now I'm back home.

If you don't want to cheat (repeat: CHEAT!), don't even open these spoilers.

Getting to max armor level quickly:

You will need five things for this:

-A strong female essence

-A strong male essence

-The third item (whatever it's name was) to boost stats

-Any container or disposable npc

-The console

After you made sure you have everything, you can now throw the essences into the container, and clear it of anything else (unless you want to duplicate it too). Next, target it with the console and type duplicateallitems.

You will receive everything that was in said corpse/container, and you now have twice as many. It probably won't do to max your armor level, so you should toss the new ones into the container and duplicateallitems again, and again, and again.

When you've got enough (I think I had a bit over 12K of the strong essences) you can use a nice program called "autoclicker" to make the clicks for you.

Now, the arena:

Let's start by flipping on godmode, to avoid any and all rape attempts. Remember that if your red bar hits full you lose the round, so it's a bad idea to let them try.

The monsters here are protected by scripts from any major damage. This also includes the kill command, and possibly the disable command (though I've yet to try it).

My way to get around this is to create a three-type damage over time area spell, and just let them fry while I run around them. It's extremely effective - just make sure the damage isn't too high or it will be negated too.

Notice that both of these tips will reduce the time you have to spend to finish the mod drastically. Also notice that wolfzq made scripts to avoid cheating in the arena.

As for the tentacle cave... Well, if you can't get a high enough armor level to beat it, you can always edit the .esp and change the script, but I think you'll be fine with these two methods.

Good luck,

-ThatOne

Quick edit: If wolfzq or anyone wants to remove this post, feel free. You can also send me a pm and tell me to remove it, if you would like.

So...if i get this right... I'm supposed to walk through the Maze..NAKED? O_o And which armor level should i have between 10 and 12. I'm totally confused by this. @_@

Can someone make this a little bit more clear for me? Thanks.

Well from what I have read, and I have quite literally read everything I could find here on xLovers, on wolfzq's site and a google search about cursed armor, you need a minimum of 6. Don't know if there is a benefit at higher levels. Max is supposed to be 12.

I still don't know where that rating shows up, and that ? has been asked before. In game is it Armor Satisfaction: (???) I and some others new to this mod don't know, since I have yet to read or see anyone explicitly state it.

Today I focused on one piece of to try and figure out the benefits of it if any.

In how far have I fallen in your inventory is a spot called "dog:"

So far the only way I have found to raise this is by calling Anat and having her fuck you, selecting the second choice after summoning her. I managed to raise it to about 8.56 or something. Painfully slow IMO. Only raises by .20 give or take. Still don't know the benefit of it. I review most of the CA ESMs and ESPs in TESCS and there seems to be a title associated with dog, like in xLoversBitch.

Cheers

Hey everyone' date='

Just thought I might post something helpful now I'm back home.

If you don't want to cheat (repeat: CHEAT!), don't even open these spoilers.

Getting to max armor level quickly:

You will need five things for this:

-A strong female essence

-A strong male essence

-The third item (whatever it's name was) to boost stats

-Any container or disposable npc

-The console

After you made sure you have everything, you can now throw the essences into the container, and clear it of anything else (unless you want to duplicate it too). Next, target it with the console and type duplicateallitems.

You will receive everything that was in said corpse/container, and you now have twice as many. It probably won't do to max your armor level, so you should toss the new ones into the container and duplicateallitems again, and again, and again.

When you've got enough (I think I had a bit over 12K of the strong essences) you can use a nice program called "autoclicker" to make the clicks for you.

[/quote']

"-The third item (whatever it's name was) to boost stats"

Would that be ichor??? I only ask because I found/rec'd a potion from demon dogs too.

"When you've got enough (I think I had a bit over 12K of the strong essences) you can use a nice program called "autoclicker" to make the clicks for you."

Tried this autoclicker, NFG. Not sure what version of CA/Oblivion you are using but in the one I'm using you can only absorb 4 potions at a time, then you get a message and have to close your inventory window and reopen it to then click on 4 more. autoclicker, from a quick test, it cannot be setup that way. Care to explain or provide more details on how exactly you did it to absorb 12k potions?

Thanks for the cheat though

UPDATE - Potential Spoiler

So so further study today, as it got boring just calling Anat for sex to raise the "Dog:" level, which is now 13.51. In the inventory, quest item "The extent of my fall", "Armor Satisfaction??: is now up to 2.90. This raises by calling Anat and requesting a Demon Warrior, "Can I command a Demon Warrior" in the menu, then having sex with it. You can only do it once, and then it auto-dispels. So to raise this you'd have to again call Anat again and request another Demon Guard at a cost of 1 Strong Male Essence each time, Rinse and Repeat.

Using the Formid mod on the Demon Guard there is a Faction List: stating Faction: - - Faction is Hidden - Faction is Evil

Other notes: The dialog after using the Seduce spell on an NPC, "Sex with Random Strangers seems to excite me" changed at one point in game to, "Sex with Random Strangers excites me even more!", but has since then changed back. May be due to having summoned Anat to become gravid again. I did so since I was seeing another new dialog about wanting to be gravid, not those exact words, I'll update again if I get it again.

Guest ThatOne

varenne, yes, the third item is ichor.

In order to raise your armor level you do NOT consume the potions, instead you trade them with Anat for stat ups.

Every 25 or so stat ups will give you a message "you feel the armor changed slightly" or something similar.

Good luck,

-ThatOne

Quick edit: Remember to have the armor equipped while you trade!

Each level of the armor gives you a new passive effect like resist poison/paralyze/disease-50%/100%, etc. You can check that in the scripts.

Finally find out the what "daofeng" texture really is, that means Queen of Blades, infested Kerrigan. I want that mod so bad, don't know if he will release it or not.

Guest ThatOne

Kerrigan? From SC2? There is a released mod for her armor, and I actually have it in my possession. Send me a message if you want me to upload it (don't know if it'll be alright to just post it).

varenne' date=' yes, the third item is ichor.

In order to raise your armor level you do NOT consume the potions, instead you trade them with Anat for stat ups.

Every 25 or so stat ups will give you a message "you feel the armor changed slightly" or something similar.

Good luck,

-ThatOne

Quick edit: Remember to have the armor equipped while you trade!

[/quote']

I am so glad someone finally clarified this not needing to consume them, but instead trade them to Anat. I don't know how many I have consumed and wasted p to this point, and it should be added to the next read me file, IMO.

The other way to gain armor levels is via in-game f&s, but that too takes for ever. Seriously, who has the patience to trade in 12k each of potions to Anat to reach max armor level of 12? even the minimum of 6 for doing the arena is a bit much, 6k each of potions. All this to either then chose between winning or loosing in the arena, just so the next quest is triggered, getting to the tentacle cave. God, all I can say is I hope the end game is worth all this excessive effort.

My assessment so far is, I don't see this mod as being ready for prime time, and it should be noted as such on the first page of every thread on it. Parts of it are already noted as incomplete, and not sure if the mod author is even working on it anymore, and has since moved on to their succubus mod. I may ask permission to use parts of it and make my own personal mod, if I even need to ask for that.

PS: I tried auto clicker and another like it and could not get either to interact with the Oblivion window, may be because I'm running it on WinXP, not Vista or Win7. At this point though I'm thinking I'll disable CA and move on to other mods to test and try out.