Cursed Armour EV 0.85

Yeah' date=' that wouldn't have done anything about it... I wasn't getting any sex so I couldn't get any essence. What was happening was I was stuck in the constant "squeezing nipples" animation which was stopping me from being able to sleep or wait... the only way that was going to go was if I got raped, and THAT was never happening.

Like I said though, the problem was running Lovers at the same time... the moment I deactivated the Lovers mods, I was raped like there was no tomorrow. (Martin Septim is a seriously horny bastard...)

[/quote']

About stuck in "squeezing nipples" animation will be fixed by pressing Y which is triggering masturbate action or just open console and type "Update3d". And if you can use CS tool then try this http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=31424#pid31424 post#349

Summery for cursed armor level (NOT chain brothel rank)

Level 1 : Water Walking

Level 2 : Water Breathing

Level 3 : Resist Poison 50%

Level 4 : Resist Poison 100%

Level 5 : Resist Disease 50%

Level 6 : Resist Disease 100%

Level 7 : Resist Fire 50%

Level 8 : Resist Fire 100%

Level 9 : Resist Frost 50%

Level 10 : Resist Frost 100%

Level 11 : Resist Shock 50%

Level 12 : Resist Shock 100%

Level 13 : Resist Paralysis 50%

Level 14 : Resist Paralysis 100%

Resist buff will be upgraded into higher one and these buff will stack as armor level goes up. So you can aware armor level by what buff you have.

Summery for cursed armor level (NOT chain brothel rank)

Level 1 : Water Walking

Level 2 : Water Breathing

Level 3 : Resist Poison 50%

Level 4 : Resist Poison 100%

Level 5 : Resist Disease 50%

Level 6 : Resist Disease 100%

Level 7 : Resist Fire 50%

Level 8 : Resist Fire 100%

Level 9 : Resist Frost 50%

Level 10 : Resist Frost 100%

Level 11 : Resist Shock 50%

Level 12 : Resist Shock 100%

Level 13 : Resist Paralysis 50%

Level 14 : Resist Paralysis 100%

Resist buff will be upgraded into higher one and these buff will stack as armor level goes up. So you can aware armor level by what buff you have.

wear the cursed armor and get XXX on the machine? but I can only repeat it one time, after that when I talk to the her there is no option to go to the machine

Hmm Can you actually get pregnant without asking her for red chitin or slime?

She says that worm which is feeding on seed will help you to get pregnant but iv tired some time without success. With it or without it. In older version I'm sure that you could do that.

And about Red chitin I love it but it supposed to get to second stage so quick? It is like 2 second before your getting gravid In older version it took some time.

And if there was more use for eggs ;)

Seeing as this thread gets more attention than the one in the download section, I'll repost my question here.

I seem to be having the infinite loading screen bug.

It happens at the end of the Tentacle Cave, when you get teleported outside next to the oblivion gate. I get one loading screen that finishes, get a quick glimpse of the area and then I get the infinite load

Im glad I already have estrus, because I got banned by some fool on TESnexus the other day. I think it was because I kept asking why some mods were removed for "sexual content", when half of the mods ON TESNexus have "sexual content" but have been there for years. It makes no sense, so I gues a moderator realised I was right, and decided to silence me swiftly, with extreme prejudice and without remorse LMFAO.

Shame cos although its hasn't got the awesome Lovers mods, it IS a good forum. I have another computer, a lappy, and we connect via router, would I be able to sign up with a new account/new name using the laptop, or would it instantly recognise me and ban me instantly again?

Anyway thanks Im checking this baby out!!

hi all, i have a problem with cassandra fight in tentacle cave, she wins always wih me whit the obscene attack, even if my armor lvl is 6 o more(i think becouse on demon statue where u enter the arena i saw "my level =6 and not cursed armor lvl)...sometimes if u press on her talk while she screw u is possible to select some dialog option ...but no one is "save her"...plz help i dont know how resolve this

Ok.. since im gettin confused outta my mind.. Could someone please walk me through or tell me where i can find a complete (updated) install guide for this? There are like three different threads for this and i cant make sense of what im supposed to install and all

Hi.

I really don't know what to do once i've picked the Cursed Armor. I entered the "Sealed door leading to Nerastael's house" which is basicly a round room containing another door leading to the Tower of lust, a weird immobile tentacle pot and two Missing Meshes on the side.

I saw you guys talking about The Maze, but how do I actually enter or find it? I just don't know how to progress in the "questline".

Please help me.

Hi.

I really don't know what to do once i've picked the Cursed Armor. I entered the "Sealed door leading to Nerastael's house" which is basicly a round room containing another door leading to the Tower of lust' date=' a weird immobile tentacle pot and two Missing Meshes on the side.

I saw you guys talking about The Maze, but how do I actually enter or find it? I just don't know how to progress in the "questline".

Please help me.

[/quote']

there is a read me file in woflzqcustomEV85 file it should help you.

For the endless load screens I found a solution (at least works for me). After you talk with Queen reset your animation idle (I did it with the reset idle command from highheels mod) and it works. Hope this works for you to guys.

Had the same issue, and in my search for an answer ran into a number of subsequent posts asking about solutions to the issue. The solution above worked for me after using modav fatigue to also ensure I wasn't unconscious during the load. Leaving either one out made me get the infinite load.

alright

so im doing the thing with the chainbeasts

after this guy released me to talk to the godess i got caught by chainbeasts again

he told me to follow him to his room but im still locked down

already tried set uchainbeastquest.releaseall to 1 but it didnt work

any help?