Cursed Armour EV 0.85

Yay! finnaly did it!

This mod is really great, and thanks for trying to solve all my problems, without that help i would not have completed the quest!

I hope it continues in the future, there are some great areas not yet finished!

Thanks again for the mod and support you gave me!

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed and am running into a problem. A search for my problem didn't turn up anything (though my search fu may be weak) and I will admit that I only skimmed the 58 pages here. So, I could've missed the answer. If so, just rap me on the knuckles and tell me to actually read the thread. XD

When I get to Skingrad, I go to the abandoned house and get to the two doors inside. When I click on the left-hand door, it teleports me to a room and then I promptly fall through the world and wind up back in the Skingrad house.

If I go through the right-hand door, I get teleported to a small room with two books that I read, but they don't seem to trigger anything.

I'm thinking I need whatever is behind the left-hand door. Has this happened before? Is there some way to fix it or a workaround? I'm totally cool with just using CoC to get there, if it's possible.

Thanks for the help! I'm looking forward to trying this!

Sounds like you haven't installed the actual mod, just the translated esm/esps.

The actual mod is pretty large with many meshes, textures and animations.

Edit: I have updated the note on the EV download thread about the need for the actual mod in HUGE red letters.

I guess this is a stupid question... Where can I see the level of my cursed armor? I couldn't find informations about it neither in my diary of fall nor in my rape-monster-book. :-/ Or is it my armors satisfaction?

The bigger the shiny effect and tint the higher the armor. Last I checked. You need to hand in like 1000 of everything to max it out.

I guess this is a stupid question... Where can I see the level of my cursed armor? I couldn't find informations about it neither in my diary of fall nor in my rape-monster-book. :-/ Or is it my armors satisfaction?

The bigger the shiny effect and tint the higher the armor. Last I checked. You need to hand in like 1000 of everything to max it out.

In Chinese version, you can check your armor level in that diary. However, I think the English translation broke some scripts so you can't see anything useful in the diary.:(

In Chinese version' date=' you can check your armor level in that diary. However, I think the English translation broke some scripts so you can't see anything useful in the diary.:(

[/quote']

May anyone provide the original Chinese version, plz?

I got some problem in English version, too.

• 2 weeks later...

So I think I am too stupid to find the download link for the actual data pack of the mod. The link in the OP sends me to another thread, in which I get told to download the data pack in this thread, only in the OP there is nothing about where I can find the actual data pack.

Is the link buried in this thread or am I just missing something here?

So I think I am too stupid to find the download link for the actual data pack of the mod. The link in the OP sends me to another thread' date=' in which I get told to download the data pack in this thread, only in the OP there is nothing about where I can find the actual data pack.

Is the link buried in this thread or am I just missing something here?

[/quote']

Fixed OP to include data pack links. Pop back here to grab it.

Guest ThatOne

In Chinese version' date=' you can check your armor level in that diary. However, I think the English translation broke some scripts so you can't see anything useful in the diary.:(

[/quote']

It's still not difficult to find your armor level if you check the enchantment on your character (you'll have to search the active effects tab).

You'll get things like 100% resists to all elements, water breathing and the like.

If you want to max your armor (level 16) just open the CS and note which is the last enchantment, then hand in essence and ichor until you reach it (I forgot what it is).

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed OP to include data pack links. Pop back here to grab it.

Thank you very much. This mod has always interested me, though I never tried it since it looks so complicated to make this whole thing work and there is no step-by-step guide. I do think I figured out what to do though (Download data pack, put addon stuff into data pack and then put the esps from the "___custom" into the data pack, so that everything can be easily put into OMOD-format, right?). I am wondering though if all esps are supposed to be used at once and if there are any conflicts between certain mods.

Oh well, I am gonna try this out and see if this mod is as good as some people say.

• 2 months later...

I am at a loss here. Unzipped all three Data-Zips and downloaded the EV, bashed everything but still am missing the mesh of the armor itself. Has somebody an idea what I am doing wrong?

The mesh-inspector has this to say:

Cursed armor

13000E2

From mod:wolfzqcustom85EV.esm

Model not found a expected location: \meshes <--- (?!)

Icon not found at expected location: \Textures\menus\icons

I am at a loss here. Unzipped all three Data-Zips and downloaded the EV' date=' bashed everything but still am missing the mesh of the armor itself. Has somebody an idea what I am doing wrong?

Cursed armor

13000E2

[/quote']

Check that you installed the data packs to the correct location.

I am at a loss here. Unzipped all three Data-Zips and downloaded the EV' date=' bashed everything but still am missing the mesh of the armor itself. Has somebody an idea what I am doing wrong?

Cursed armor

13000E2

[/quote']

Check that you installed the data packs to the correct location.

Wish it was that easy. I've installed it to the DATA\ folder. To be on the save side, I've just checked again. :(

But I was wondering why Oblivion would expect the model in plain old \meshes. Shouldn't it be like \meshes\armor\wolfzq or something?

[EDIT]How very strange. I unzipped all three data-zips to one clean folder named data an dropped that on the real one in the Oblivion folder. It worked. Seems like there was kind of a mixup after all. Thx![/Edit]

Cheers,

Volk_

[EDIT]How very strange. I unzipped all three data-zips to one clean folder named data an dropped that on the real one in the Oblivion folder. It worked. Seems like there was kind of a mixup after all. Thx![/Edit]

Cheers' date='

Volk_

[/quote']

That is the correct method to manually installing anything. Never assume that the mod maker has the correct folder structure. Always unzip things to a temp folder and check the file structure and you will never go wrong.

ура! ЗАРАБОТАЛО!

i dont know how' date=' all work ))) experement with OblivionLauncher.

and delete and copy again folder obse, maybe log file have bug.

[/quote']

The oblivion launcher is not what you should be using. Either go and get OBMM (oblivion mod manager) or Wrye Bash.

• 1 month later...

Uh, hey I have this problem where after I talk to the countess and I do the rape machine part, I dont get teleported back to the chainbeast room. Instead im standing inside of the countess, and, when I walk back to the chainbeast room I get captured. Yay, but, I get down on all fours and constantly crawl towards the chainbeast seat. . .endlessly. Anyone know why?

• 4 weeks later...