Modern resources download

Guest sinius

Looks good not sure if I can use most of it but a few things have given me some ideas. Like grand theft skyrim - signs I'm thinking about making them into like hand held pieces and the gumball machine has been altered to be a big weapon might make something with the boxing gloves and helmet have a idea for the airwick but need to find a gas mask first.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If there are any missing textures or the textures are wrong in the nif that's the way it came I did nothing to the file other then reupload it. Check the nif and see what the texture file it uses and then search the folders for it and it might use the wrong the texture. I never looked at all of the nifs as I was only interested in a few like the dildo's and gumball machine which I all turned into weapons.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2017 at 11:53 PM, phvertical said:

does anyone knows how to get in the townpart from skyrim ?, I installed the mod long time ago but dont remember how to get there again ,

Modern resources is the wrong mod for that,

dead link

and

dead link

• 2 weeks later...

Just stumble with this thread... And this looks FANTASTIC..
I've been waiting for mods like this since Terranova, unfortunately that mods not updated...
I know Aether suit mods is good and similar as what I'm looking for...
Hope there's more similar/futuristic mods like this... 
Thanks for your progress sinius..

Some places like the gym are pretty decent, (apart from the awful default ambient lighting settings, that is.)

If you improve it please upload it, i would appreciate that.

• 2 weeks later...

Some places like the gym are pretty decent, (apart from the awful default ambient lighting settings, that is.)

Yes please Share your modified ESP...

Need more update for lightning...

but how to get there, using the console ? cant remember, there is soo far no description in the files

"Help Motel" if I'm not mistake... use those cell command..

Archived