[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonl[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonlarıarı

Guest Redabyss

Guest Redabyss

Final update for this week: Selfie blowjob climax! :D

Now I'm REALLY gonna stop for a while, it just felt that something was missing without the climax XD

post-1326409-0-38835400-1494419899_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss

Hey guys!

Feels like a lot of time passed after last update, while in truth it did not haha.

So, I was considering doing some other animations. I have an idea, which would be a selfie footjob for bed + climax version, but I'd like some direction this time.

What do you think I do better? What would you like for me to do? And would you like seeing gifs posted? I was partially contrary to them I admit, but I might reconsider. Any tips are useful :)

Meanwhile, a piece of soundtrack that accompanied me for some times of this year :D

Guest Redabyss

Hmmm that's an idea. Problem is that particular position was already made by Zorak (girl sandwich MFF... which was my request nonetheless :D ).

Alright thanks! I'll learn how to do gifs then.

Most comfortable with: footjobs no joke haha XD

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Redabyss

Small project I've been working on out of boredom, basically consists in one guy caught red-handed for some reasons (he was peeping/he entered where he shouldn't have/etc.) and the embarassing/sexy situation afterwards.

You could guess what the guy and the chick are thinking XD

post-1326409-0-22737200-1496826640_thumb.png

Small project I've been working on out of boredom, basically consists in one guy caught red-handed for some reasons (he was peeping/he entered where he shouldn't have/etc.) and the embarassing/sexy situation afterwards.

Man that's cool! I like the idea of this and story telling value,

Like a naughty step-sibling situation ;)

Guest Redabyss

Man that's cool! I like the idea of this and story telling value,

Like a naughty step-sibling situation ;)

Not really my cup of tea, but whatever suits you XD

Myself, I was thinking about a locker room/bathroom situation!

Halfway there anyways! :)

Also, if anyone could explain me a way to do gifs, I'll do one gladly.

Guest Redabyss

Update with caught red-handed :)

Teasing animation that simulates a peeping tom/someone who has entered where he shouldn't have, and the situation that follows.

post-1326409-0-70946400-1496837130_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-61557700-1496837141_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss

Another update this morning, with a buddy for the Naughty woman/Naughty teacher series by Zorak, one of my old series requests for him ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70337-sims-4-zorak-sex-animations-for-whickedwhims-13052017/?p=1899044 )

Introducing Make me yours, a teasing animation for desk. Basically works as a pre-penetration teasing, before the vaginal animations.

Thank you for the update. I will enjoy ruining this guy's relationship with the pink hair chick. :lol:

She's basically the slut shown in my previews now :D

Hope you enjoy. I didn't do the footjob we were discussing since Omaster provided for it XD

Another update this morning, with a buddy for the Naughty woman/Naughty teacher series by Zorak, one of my old series requests for him ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70337-sims-4-zorak-sex-animations-for-whickedwhims-13052017/?p=1899044 )

Introducing Make me yours, a teasing animation for desk. Basically works as a pre-penetration teasing, before the vaginal animations.

Looks awesome dude! :heart:

Definitely in need of more foreplay and this is very welcome :D

Thanks!!

Guest Redabyss

New update today with hesitant girl (teasing for floor).

Basically the idea is the guy is in for the sex and tries to tease the girl fingering her, but she's a bit reluctant, perhaps because they're in public, perhaps because she's shy, etc. etc.

I quite like this one and I hope you guys will too.

P.s.: sorry for slow updates. The thing is I always have confidence issues when I create animations, reason being I'm a little animator and I don't mean much compared to big names... so I think you can see my point XD

post-1326409-0-25954200-1497250344_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-29236100-1497250353_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss

I am new here. Love the animations btw! I have an issue when dling. I see the extension once downloaded as .solitarie file. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey there!

Seems to be a problem of this website.

Change browser, or just rename the file you're downloading to "something.rar", so to force it to be a zip. If it doesn't work, i'll pass you it via PM.

Anyways, taking the occasion to inform you guys I uploaded a version 2.7.1 with better sounds for Caught red-handed. Just been trying new ones recently :P

Guest Redabyss

I really like the new animation, you should make more like these with the female being a shy type! And don't feel ashamed of your animations, their not bad at all and over time you will improve and get better ^^

Gee thanks :D got any particular ideas?

The thing is, it's hard not to feel kinda uncomfortable when uploading when most people here make abundantly clear they mostly want big names uploading, but thankfully I know there's people who cares for small names as well XD

Guest Redabyss

I'm the wrong person to ask for ideas but I would probably look for references. Like hentai pictures or hentai videos or anything really >x>''

If you have ideas, go ahead! Though I don't promise anything, also because I'm kinda in a busy period, between movie translations, a portuguese course and soon a work with my father XD

New update today with hesitant girl (teasing for floor).

Basically the idea is the guy is in for the sex and tries to tease the girl fingering her, but she's a bit reluctant, perhaps because they're in public, perhaps because she's shy, etc. etc.

I quite like this one and I hope you guys will too.

P.s.: sorry for slow updates. The thing is I always have confidence issues when I create animations, reason being I'm a little animator and I don't mean much compared to big names... so I think you can see my point XD

You really should not have confidence issues, at all. Everyone has to start some where and learn and your animations are great. I use them often and always look forward to what you do next. <3

Guest Redabyss

Thank you all :)

Preview time! The foot isn't clipping through the penis, don't worry, it's meant to be used with pants on XD

post-1326409-0-78585300-1497598857_thumb.png