The general WIP thread for animators.

Guest Redabyss

On 12/1/2017 at 2:14 PM, notallinsane said:

Is there a list out there of what sound would be good to use for sex anims? I'm trying to find something that resembles a gag for an animation I'm working on. I'd go through all the sounds but that would take forever, maybe someone here knows what I can use.

Here's the animation, some sound suggestions would be nice

ice_video_20171201-075907.webm

ahaha That's great !

• 2 weeks later...

quick question before I start updating animations and adding sounds for the missing... lips movement/ animation is enabled via ClipEventCensor but if I keep it in events, does the voice animation AND the rig animation made by me work together?

This is because of my *Heating Up* animation, I animated the female face, but it doesn't work in game...

[Edit:]

Just checked up my package... There's an animation that I've forgotten to add into xml... And with latest test animations I'm having 46 animations (6+1 missing from latest release)... I think I'm going to edit the *Heat Up* sequence, so that it's Vaginal, rather than Anal, because to my view the penis align suites better... but that doesn't actually change anything... Have to edit voices and next update will be ready... 

8 hours ago, HKo_83 said:

quick question before I start updating animations and adding sounds for the missing... lips movement/ animation is enabled via ClipEventCensor but if I keep it in events, does the voice animation AND the rig animation made by me work together?

This is because of my *Heating Up* animation, I animated the female face, but it doesn't work in game...

[Edit:]

Just checked up my package... There's an animation that I've forgotten to add into xml... And with latest test animations I'm having 46 animations (6+1 missing from latest release)... I think I'm going to edit the *Heat Up* sequence, so that it's Vaginal, rather than Anal, because to my view the penis align suites better... but that doesn't actually change anything... Have to edit voices and next update will be ready... 

When using the clip event censor it'll unlock the jaw bone for manual animation, with no censor added the the jaw stays fixed and moves in sync to the vocal events,

It's only the jaw that's affected by it I think and the lips animation will show either way,

If you have facial expressions that aren't showing, it's a chance that you may have used some of the bones marked CAS_(bone name) 

These won't show up in the game as they are not recognized by Sims 4 studio for animating but for in game when using CAS and editing the facial features, this was the case for the breast bones too until Denton 44 rig was added

24 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

When using the clip event censor it'll unlock the jaw bone for manual animation, with no censor added the the jaw stays fixed and moves in sync to the vocal events,

It's only the jaw that's affected by it I think and the lips animation will show either way,

If you have facial expressions that aren't showing, it's a chance that you may have used some of the bones marked CAS_(bone name) 

These won't show up in the game as they are not recognized by Sims 4 studio for animating but for in game when using CAS and editing the facial features, this was the case for the breast bones too until Denton 44 rig was added

The one I think isn't now working is b_jaw, or atleast the mouth in animation isn't opening... Can't see from the animation are the lips moving because it's blowjob animation... Hato dig deeper into the animation if I've forgotten to remove the clip event censor... Thanks 4 replying!

8 minutes ago, HKo_83 said:

The one I think isn't now working is b_jaw, or atleast the mouth in animation isn't opening... Can't see from the animation are the lips moving because it's blowjob animation... Hato dig deeper into the animation if I've forgotten to remove the clip event censor... Thanks 4 replying!

Your welcome!

In order to have to the jaw open up the the same way as blender, it needs to have the clip event censor active in s4pe,

If you have changed any of the CAS bones in the process you're gonna have to try and put these back, 

It's a common issue and we've all done it XD Next time round it'll be easier ;)

1 hour ago, R-Lo said:

Your welcome!

In order to have to the jaw open up the the same way as blender, it needs to have the clip event censor active in s4pe,

If you have changed any of the CAS bones in the process you're gonna have to try and put these back, 

It's a common issue and we've all done it XD Next time round it'll be easier ;)

Yep, it was missing... as all the animations that are still without voices, it's not yet deleted... so at least on every blowjob animation it should be left there?

36 minutes ago, HKo_83 said:

Yep, it was missing... as all the animations that are still without voices, it's not yet deleted... so at least on every blowjob animation it should be left there?

That's right! Otherwise the jaw will stay shut until a vocal event triggers it to open :blush:

It's also possible to use a clip censor midway through an animation by entering the timecode needed and it'll reset when the animation loops 

On 31.12.2017 at 4:22 AM, R-Lo said:

That's right! Otherwise the jaw will stay shut until a vocal event triggers it to open :blush:

It's also possible to use a clip censor midway through an animation by entering the timecode needed and it'll reset when the animation loops 

I've been trying this now for awhile, but it seems it's not changing anything, the animations still keeps b_jaw unmoved...

Have to try next code it next to moment it's needed...

Just now, HKo_83 said:

I've been trying this now for awhile, but it seems it's not changing anything, the animations still keeps b_jaw unmoved...

Have to try next code it next to moment it's needed...

I had a similar issue with mine, it turned out that I'd moved many different bones around the the mouth that were not showing up and covered the movement made by the jaw, 

As for the censor, if you use the one that is set as default, it should work no problem, maybe try an experiment with a fresh unposed face and simply move only the jaw bone, this way you can see what needs to be reset in your current animation

Spoiler

SleepyVoyer_stg1.thumb.jpg.da445927bc8098755f18a6961e92083e.jpg

Animation having female+female, both are "flicking the bean" 

SleepyVoyer_stg2.thumb.jpg.e5c75fd5aa474d1846b2d46c251e56ad.jpg

Same animation on the female as in Female+female version, but now having a male jerking the Shroom

When making animations with multi choises, we're having a problem on male-female-trans-futa etc animations especially when we don't want to have female Jerking of air or male having his slong sticking out from the palm of his hand, so As in preview I have made three animations Actor 0 is female on the bed, and actor 1 is either the other female or the male, now: Do I make the animation XML on both with only having actors 0 and 1 or can one animation xml have actor 0, actor 1 male and actor 1 female like this:

Spoiler

<T n="animation_actors_list">

<T>

<T n="actor_id"> 0 </T>

<T n="animation_clip_name"> Animation_ClipName_1x </T>

<T n="animation_type"> TEASING </T>

<T n="animation_genders"> FEMALE </T>

<T n="animation_pref_gender">    FEMALE </T>

<T n="animation_naked_flags">    BOTTOM</T>
          <T n="animation_force_nude_feet">0</T>

<T n="animation_allow_strapon"> 0 </T>
          <T n="animation_y_offset">0</T>
          <T n="animation_facing_offset">0</T>
          <T n="actor_interactions">

<T>

<T n="receiving_actor_id"> 1 </T>

<T n="receiving_actor_category"> TEASING </T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_layers"> DISABLED </T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_inside">1</T>
            </T>
          </T>
        </T>

<T>
          <T n="actor_id"> 1 </T>

<T n="animation_clip_name"> Animation_ClipName_1y </T>

<T n="animation_pref_gender"> FEMALE </T>

<T n="animation_naked_flags">ALL</T>

<T>

<T n="receiving_actor_id"> 0 </T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_layers">DISABLED</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_inside">0</T>
            </T>
          </T>
        </T>

<T>
          <T n="actor_id"> 1 </T>

<T n="animation_clip_name"> Animation_ClipName_1z </T>

<T n="animation_genders"> BOTH </T>

<T n="animation_pref_gender">  </T>

<T n="animation_naked_flags"> BOTTOM </T>

<T n="animation_allow_strapon"> 1 </T>

<T>

</T>
          </T>
        </T>

<!-- Next animation Cums here -->

Because the actors are almost exactly in same place and because I don't want to make a group animation (YET!) from this... or is the ONLY way to have it:

Spoiler

<!-- Female+Female teasing on s-bed -->

a lot of important code...

<T>

<T n="actor_id"> 0 </T>

<T>

</T>
          </T>
        </T>

<T>
          <T n="actor_id"> 1 </T>

<T n="animation_clip_name"> Animation_ClipName_1y </T>

<T n="animation_pref_gender"> FEMALE </T>

<T n="animation_naked_flags">ALL</T>

<T>

</T>
          </T>
        </T>

<T>

<!-- Female + Male teasing on s-bed -->

a lot of important xml code...

<T>

<T n="actor_id"> 0 </T>

<T>

</T>
          </T>
        </T>

<T>

<T n="actor_id"> 1 </T>

<T n="animation_clip_name"> Animation_ClipName_1z </T>

<T n="animation_genders"> BOTH </T>

<T n="animation_pref_gender">  </T>

<T n="animation_naked_flags"> BOTTOM </T>

<T n="animation_allow_strapon"> 1 </T>

<T>

</T>
          </T>
        </T>

<!-- Next animation Cums here -->

Well, most likely it's the last example, but there would be a lot less to mix up if they could be added as one animation... 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Zeusguy said:

There was a previous version of this thread somewhere right?  Sorry I tried searching for it but can't find it.  I wanted to read back through a couple of posts on it.

Not sure dude myself, it seems to be spread around now but I think turbo has linked them in his page,

I'm happy to assist if I can ;)

12 hours ago, Zeusguy said:

Alright, I had a couple of questions.  I figured out my problem with the xml file...  more or less.

How do I export a .blend file of an object from CC to add to an animation?  Like one of the realistic dildos, for instance?

Do parts of anatomy each have their own slot hash values?  For instance, are there hash values for breasts, or a penis or vagina, or hands or mouth for that matter?

Is it possible to add an object like a Book to an animation?

Thanks for any help

Hi!

I'm pretty clueless about hash values and things like that but if you want to export a cc object it's very similar,

Just go to "my projects" and locate your mods folder,

It's possible to add books to animations if you have it as an accessory :smiley:

• 2 weeks later...

Things are coming together for me but I made a mistake and don't know what caused it. I got done with another animation and when I put it in the game, the female was facing the wrong direction, back to the male instead of front. I'm guessing it's something I did or forgot to do in blender? I don't think it registered that I rotated her around.

EDIT: Oh I think I rotated her while in Object mode instead of using the root bone. Probably what caused it.

2 hours ago, mangybastard said:

Things are coming together for me but I made a mistake and don't know what caused it. I got done with another animation and when I put it in the game, the female was facing the wrong direction, back to the male instead of front. I'm guessing it's something I did or forgot to do in blender? I don't think it registered that I rotated her around.

EDIT: Oh I think I rotated her while in Object mode instead of using the root bone. Probably what caused it.

Yes you have to move them in pose mode and make sure you Loc-rot on all bones that you have moved and want to remain moved. Also there is 2 root bones, the B_root bone works if you want to move your sim very locally, but if you want to move your sim into a new location its better to move them with the B_root_bind. 

11 minutes ago, Simite said:

Yes you have to move them in pose mode and make sure you Loc-rot on all bones that you have moved and want to remain moved. Also there is 2 root bones, the B_root bone works if you want to move your sim very locally, but if you want to move your sim into a new location its better to move them with the B_root_bind. 

Ok that was definitely the problem then. Thanks again!

Redabyss said I should ask here too. So here is my thread text and i hope someone can help me:

Hello Community,

I have a problem at creating a animation for wickedwhims. I used the tutorials from this site: http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/145448014836/tutorials

I already made the Blender Animation (seperated files bec. of 2 actors (male)) and imported them to Sims 4 Studio and edited the frame times like they are in blender.

Everything fine to this point. Now here is my problem . . .

When I import the saved package to S4PE i only have the STBL and the CLIP files, but the CLHD files are missing/are UNKN files without anything in them. :neutral:

I am totally frustated now because this should be my first animation and now i am stuck on making them to a WW package :frown:

After this I need some help with the XML then but the issue i described at first is my biggest one at the moment. I am completely new in the Animations for WW section. I am very sorry that I don't understand what to do now and I hope someone can help me :frown:

Greetings from OceanRAZR

1 hour ago, OceanRAZR-Official said:

Redabyss said I should ask here too. So here is my thread text and i hope someone can help me:

Hello Community,

I have a problem at creating a animation for wickedwhims. I used the tutorials from this site: http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/145448014836/tutorials

I already made the Blender Animation (seperated files bec. of 2 actors (male)) and imported them to Sims 4 Studio and edited the frame times like they are in blender.

When I import the saved package to S4PE i only have the STBL and the CLIP files, but the CLHD files are missing/are UNKN files without anything in them. :neutral:

I am totally frustated now because this should be my first animation and now i am stuck on making them to a WW package :frown:

After this I need some help with the XML then but the issue i described at first is my biggest one at the moment. I am completely new in the Animations for WW section. I am very sorry that I don't understand what to do now and I hope someone can help me :frown:

Greetings from OceanRAZR

what version s4s, s4pe and blender do you use ?

i tried to export it, but the CLIP and CLHD can be read in s4pe

14 hours ago, OceanRAZR-Official said:

Hello Community,

Greetings from OceanRAZR

i had this the other day,after reinstalling s4pe.

Because it was an old version of S4pe, make sure your version is a recent one

use this one 

https://github.com/s4ptacle/Sims4Tools/releases/

You only really need the Clip file, when you export(or Import, I forget which one does it.) with S4PE is will automatically generate a ClipHeader that matches the clip. I think it is an issue that happens with certain blender tools, just continue the process and you should find you have everything you need in the end.

9 hours ago, doan77 said:

i had this the other day,after reinstalling s4pe.

Because it was an old version of S4pe, make sure your version is a recent one

use this one 

https://github.com/s4ptacle/Sims4Tools/releases/

22 hours ago, autobanned said:

what version s4s, s4pe and blender do you use ?

i tried to export it, but the CLIP and CLHD can be read in s4pe

6 hours ago, Simite said:

You only really need the Clip file, when you export(or Import, I forget which one does it.) with S4PE is will automatically generate a ClipHeader that matches the clip. I think it is an issue that happens with certain blender tools, just continue the process and you should find you have everything you need in the end.

I got the newest Versions from Everything. S4PE is first Installation in my pc i never have had that program installed. S4S just got updated 

2 hours ago, OceanRAZR-Official said:

I got the newest Versions from Everything. S4PE is first Installation in my pc i never have had that program installed. S4S just got updated 

and what number is newest version ?

i use this version number

s4s : 3.1.1.0 (wishes) http://sims4studio.com/thread/562/sims-studio-windows-wishes-open

s4pe : 0.5.2 beta http://modthesims.info/t/581232 (you just need s4pe_V0.5.2-beta.7z file only)

blender : 2.76 (link is provided in s4s download page)