cardone86 Posted February 17, 2018 Posted February 17, 2018 Broooo.....your attention to detail is superb! keepum cumming lol 1
Golden88 Posted February 17, 2018 Author Posted February 17, 2018 On 2018/1/29 at 2:33 PM, cookieEmpress said: Amaaaazing creations!! Thank you for uploading Golden88 they are so fluid and obviously made with great effort. Please continue to create as I would love to see new additions! You have made my sims very happy thanks!! I'm currently working on a new animation, hopefully, I can finish this one soon! 10
lanmi81 Posted February 19, 2018 Posted February 19, 2018 On 2/17/2018 at 6:15 AM, Golden88 said: thanks!! I'm currently working on a new animation, hopefully, I can finish this one soon! That's great 1
simsonfleetaded Posted February 25, 2018 Posted February 25, 2018 On 2/16/2018 at 9:15 PM, Golden88 said: thanks!! I'm currently working on a new animation, hopefully, I can finish this one soon! Hopefully it's another Doggy Animation! You are the king of them in my Book! 1
SCarverOrne Posted February 27, 2018 Posted February 27, 2018 Hey @Golden88 - you still around buddy? Profile says you've been MIA since like November; was hoping for new animations, and/or the Golden88 doggy on floor updated with breast movement. Regardless, hope everything is ok and we see you again soon! 1
0nyx_ Posted March 16, 2018 Posted March 16, 2018 That climax scene for the window is amazing. Its probably my favourite out of any animator because there's something about it that seems so realistic. I get HELL clipping issues with it though and it spazzes out a little bit but its still freaking awesome. Your animations seem so lifelike in the way the sims bodies make contact its really, really well done. 2
KnightOfBliss Posted April 29, 2018 Posted April 29, 2018 Awesome indeed! But I cant figure out what a french window is?...or what windows will work. Anybody? Thanks.
kitten83 Posted May 15, 2018 Posted May 15, 2018 does this still work?? since its hasn't been updated since last year..
catasaur Posted January 7, 2019 Posted January 7, 2019 Has anyone tried this at any point since the get famous updates? 1
pixie666 Posted January 7, 2019 Posted January 7, 2019 7 hours ago, catasaur said: Has anyone tried this at any point since the get famous updates? yep and it works fine for me
catasaur Posted January 8, 2019 Posted January 8, 2019 14 hours ago, pixie666 said: yep and it works fine for me Really? Thanks for telling me, maybe I'll finally dare to try to put this back in my game. ? 1
Lephor Posted October 11, 2019 Posted October 11, 2019 You are one of my fav creatores. Have used this pretty much for a long time now, still one my faves animations. Thank you for create it and share with us. This is a really well made and thought work. Hope one day you have time to come back and share more of your work with us. Best the wishes, mate \0 4
Golden88 Posted August 28, 2021 Author Posted August 28, 2021 (edited) Hello Guys! I just uploaded the new animation “ Standing Doggy 01!” for Floor setting! Sorry.. it had been long time since the last update, During past few years, I had tried to create some new animations with my own rig for couple time, but it didn’t go well.. Until I used the efficient rig which been created and modified by many creators on Loverlab. Really thanks for the creators sharing their knowledge and experienced of using the rig. those really help me a lot to finish this animation. I hope you guys like the new animation, and hope you guys have great weekend! Cheers! Edited August 30, 2021 by Golden88 5
doxian Posted August 29, 2021 Posted August 29, 2021 15 hours ago, Golden88 said: Hello Guys! I just uploaded the new animation “ Standing Doggy 01!” for Floor setting! Sorry.. it had been long time since the last update, During past few years, I had tried to create some new animations with my own rig for couple time, but it didn’t go well.. Until I used the efficient rig which been shared and modified by many creators on Loverlab. Really thanks for the creators sharing their knowledge and experienced of using the rig. those really help me a lot to finish this animation I hope you guys like the new animation, and hope you guys have great weekend! Cheers! Good that you came back! which rig do you use?
Golden88 Posted August 29, 2021 Author Posted August 29, 2021 28 minutes ago, doxian said: Good that you came back! which rig do you use? Here is the Rig I use, I am highly recommend!
Ninjabball Posted August 29, 2021 Posted August 29, 2021 I can't seem to find the download link for this. Can you please re-upload the file
Golden88 Posted August 29, 2021 Author Posted August 29, 2021 sorry guys.. i just realized that my download site meet some technique issues saying that it couldn't locate my item.. im trying found out what caused this..
greenlightning Posted August 30, 2021 Posted August 30, 2021 so glad to see u bk, used ur mods like forever, again welcome bk u were missed 1
Golden88 Posted August 31, 2021 Author Posted August 31, 2021 20 hours ago, greenlightning said: so glad to see u bk, used ur mods like forever, again welcome bk u were missed Thank you!
Jade Scorpion Posted September 3, 2021 Posted September 3, 2021 Holy shit! the legend is back been using your animations since 2017 till to this day hoping to see your amazing work very soon. 1
Golden88 Posted September 4, 2021 Author Posted September 4, 2021 19 hours ago, Jade Scorpion said: Holy shit! the legend is back been using your animations since 2017 till to this day hoping to see your amazing work very soon. Thanks you!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now