Here are some of my originals 

some of your sims are sooo handsome. i'm intrigued about their posing though, you using some specific pose pack for their mugshots or..?

Thanks, I use a lot of poses by other creators. 

Here are some that I use.

Vanderetro: http://vanderetro.tumblr.com/search/poses (in game and gallery poses)

Helgatisha: http://helgatisha.tumblr.com/tagged/ts4_mypose (in game poses)

SakraLeon: https://j-e-n-n-e-h.tumblr.com/  (gallery poses)

thanks a ton! :]

Here are some of my originals 

some of your sims are sooo handsome. i'm intrigued about their posing though, you using some specific pose pack for their mugshots or..?

Thanks, I use a lot of poses by other creators. 

Here are some that I use.

Vanderetro: http://vanderetro.tumblr.com/search/poses (in game and gallery poses)

Helgatisha: http://helgatisha.tumblr.com/tagged/ts4_mypose (in game poses)

SakraLeon: https://j-e-n-n-e-h.tumblr.com/  (gallery poses)

thanks a ton! :]

No Problem!  ;)

Heya Ectoplasma! Many many thanks for the links!

You're welcome!  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love my main baby Axel :3 :

post-1712791-0-77807100-1505880778_thumb.png

post-1712791-0-88681400-1505880802_thumb.png

Personally I find men who have a bit of an 'angry' look attractive (probably because I'm a sub) so I give them facial features that give off that vibe. So a lot of what goes into my male sims' appearances is along that vein.

My general guidelines for creating attractive male sims:

- Wide jaws (soooo many people don't use jaw sliders for their males and wonder why they come out looking girly). I usually set jaws to maximum width and also make the jaw level with the chin on detail edit mode

- High cheekbones b/c they just look really pretty on people idk

- Narrow eyes with pretty low/sharp inner-corner eyes and also upturned outer eyelids. This gives their eyes the appearance of someone glaring a bit, which you see in a lot of male models

-Relatively straight and narrow nose bridge, but medium-width lower nose tip and wide upper nose area (the area between your eyebrows) males typically have wider noses, so having width at the top and bottom of the nose makes for a masculine looking male. I don't like the width of black noses though. Curved noses also look pretty beak-ish, so I stay away from that

- Flared nostrils. Again, flared nostrils tend to give a male a bit of a 'sneer' appearance, which I find sexy in a guy. Some celebrities have nostrils 

-And eyebrows that are close to the eyebrows, a bit furrowed, and angled to look like he is concentrating/deep in thought. Males tend to have more defined brow bones than females, thicker eyebrows, and their eyes tend to be deeper set in their faces.

My sim didn't show up so I'll upload directly

Anyway this is my last created sim, and like I said, he doesn't look as realistic as the others posted here because I like to keep the art concept of the game as pure as possible, I only downloaded Lumia skins and custom hairs and body shapes, I think he looks good enough. I'll probably create other sims when I have the urge to play again.

post-1577139-0-47611100-1505942388_thumb.png

Anyway this is my last created sim, and like I said, he doesn't look as realistic as the others posted here because I like to keep the art concept of the game as pure as possible, I only downloaded Lumia skins and custom hairs and body shapes, I think he looks good enough. I'll probably create other sims when I have the urge to play again.

attachicon.gifbTPFsYl.png

Yeah you just do maxis-match, your sim looks really good :). Personally I prefer maxis-match sims to alpha cc. Alpha cc just looks so old and childish imo :P

Aloha SophieModan!

Sims must not look too realistic at all. It is a question what the user preferes in game and if the user likes to handle a hole lot of CC. To keep the game so clean as can be is always the saver way. The game starts much quicker too.

Another point is timewasting. Not every user got to spend so much time hunting after CC and spending many hours creating sims. Cleaning up unwanted or not so well done CC costs time too.

If I wasn´t such a technical idiot with low laptop ressources, I would prefer to make (more or less adult) CC myself and animations too. ;-)

I just got some talent to puzzle some old and childish Alpha sims using the CC creations from many talented artists.

Ebonix submissiv? Or a bit more a little wee beasty? ;):P:lol:

Pleeease have mercy, I m old and kiddish too.

attachicon.gifbTPFsYl.png

Yeah you just do maxis-match, your sim looks really good :). Personally I prefer maxis-match sims to alpha cc. Alpha cc just looks so old and childish imo :P

I don't actually mind slider CC, and clothing, and body hair. Skin and actual hair need to follow the aesthetic of the game tho.

I'd find very weird to have overly realistic sims while their surrondings don't match with their appearance.

• 4 weeks later...