It does not look weird, but you should show the face of your GM sim version a bit more.

I liked George much more when he gets older. In my opinion he was later much more a guy than in that girlie lover style - i never liked this and I m female. Just one look at him and anyone who likes to see could see...  and what was the problem... I loved him for his wonderful sensual acting and his outstanding voice. Like Freddy Mercury... 

To grap so many people soo very deep is a special artform and this never should be a matter of the sexuality of someone. Hey but he was soooo sexy too! So show more of your GM - my guys gang would like this too.

It does not look weird, but you should show the face of your GM sim version a bit more.

I liked George much more when he gets older. In my opinion he was later much more a guy than in that girlie lover style - i never liked this and I m female. Just one look at him and anyone who likes to see could see... and what was the problem... I loved him for his wonderful sensual acting and his outstanding voice. Like Freddy Mercury...

To grap so many people soo very deep is a special artform and this never should be a matter of the sexuality of someone. Hey but he was soooo sexy too! So show more of your GM - my guys gang would like this too.

Thanks so much and yes I will upload more of George when I can! Hopefully soon. I'm really proud of how he turned out to be honest as I'm not a genius with celeb faces. I just love George. Again, thanks :)

I really love seeing everyone's gorgeous hunks! May I share one of mine?

I'm still sorta new to TS4 (though played TS2 in the day), so I'm figuring out all the CAS stuff. These pics are taken with Reshade, btw.

His name is Judas, a vampire, and well... also a slut lately now that I've been playing with WW. Hehehe!

post-2449084-0-48264900-1509311002_thumb.png

post-2449084-0-33840400-1509311047_thumb.png

I'm still sorta new to TS4 (though played TS2 in the day), so I'm figuring out all the CAS stuff. These pics are taken with Reshade, btw.

His name is Judas, a vampire, and well... also a slut lately now that I've been playing with WW. Hehehe!

Plz can you give me the link of the hair?

Love the open shirt. ;)

Hehe, me too!

Plz can you give me the link of the hair?

Sure. I'll have to find it though. I think it's a Hal's Archive hair (not 100% sure).

They're fine as hell! Where'd you get that speedo/underwear?

Thanks! One of my friends on Tumblr made it, and they're going to share it publicly soon so I'll PM you when it's up!   :shy:

Can you share the hair?  D:  I love it

Oh my  :blush:, are you using body sliders btw?

Yep, Expanded Physique X3 and you also need the No fat/no muscle MOD so they don't change shape. Both from MTS.  :blush:

Hmmm, I stopped using that expanded physique mod a long time ago because my sims would distort if I removed or changed their clothes. They would also distort if I expanded the slider past the normal limit.

That's hot... :P

post-600945-0-09703200-1509939222_thumb.jpg post-600945-0-54209400-1509939259_thumb.jpg post-600945-0-37404000-1509939284_thumb.jpg