Wow!! Really great sims everyone!

I've been lurking on this thread for awhile now and just recently got familiar with using poses and wicked whims. So, I've decided to be brave and share pictures of my sims in this threat too. Today I recreated the character of Antoine Dawson from the Lovelink mobile game into TS4. I think he turned out quite cute. 

I hope you like him too. ?

I know those screenshots might be a bit mild for here. I'll make sure that my next post is a bit more saucy. ?

dawson 0000.png

dawson 0002.png

dawson 0003.png

dawson 0004.png

dawson 0005.png

dawson 0006.png

dawson 0007.png

dawson 0010.png

dawson 00011.png

Thank you for all the nice thumbs up for Antoine. ?

I had mentioned that my next post would be saucier and I plan to deliver on that. This is my favorite sim couple ever, Ash and Rory Cruz, and after their poolside photoshoot things got a bit hot and heavy. So much so that they started the moment they got inside the house before Ash carried Rory upstairs to finish the job. 

Hope you enjoy the Cruz’s as much as I do! ?

C802FEC8-35B5-43B8-8427-703B9EB7F856.png

31F06C94-BF6B-4BDE-A352-EFB8834E4D57.png

BD5979FF-6C5F-4463-9D74-4AD658423AD6.png

EA645E8B-21B6-4714-85FE-7FE56A635419.png

079926B4-4D88-4FBD-991F-E58ED78DD2BA.png

1381BC01-AE18-4849-8D35-7CC986EAD5A6.png

7CEC26BE-B55E-4CB5-9448-993582200F85.png

0C83C829-80CF-450A-85EF-FC701E99114B.png

E176FEE7-86F3-4C8E-926B-7E66F25BA36B.png

AF84FA33-8547-4699-8EBA-445ABDAB706D.png

So I'm fairly new here and still trying to get through this whole thread, but that is going to take a while. lol. Anyway, I'm impressed with all of the amazing male sims you all have created. I'm still rather new to the world of Sims and modding, but I'm learning slowly during my down time. That being said, I thought I'd share one of my male sims and contribute to the thread. So everyone, meet...

Elliot Trimball

Elliot is 21 and attends Britechester University. He didn't have many friends in high school and was considered by many to be a bit of a loner. Elliot decided that college would be his chance to try and develop friendships and to meet new people. Plus, he really wanted to get laid. Elliot always identified as straight, but after he got to college and met his roommate, Jasper Tate, he began to question if that was the case. The two became fast friends, with Elliot harboring a secret crush. When Jasper decided to rush a fraternity their second semester, Elliot followed suit to 1. Stay close friends with Jasper and 2. Make new friends like he had planned. Now as a Junior, Elliot is the president of Sigma Epsilon Chi Fraternity and he's still close with Jasper. Not as close as he would like, but he's working up the courage to come out to his best friend and the rest of the chapter.

Elliot Trimball_2.png

Elliot Trimbal_1.png

Jasper Tate_Elliot Trimball_1.png

Jasper Tate_Elliot Trimball_2.png

05-05-21_2-24-58 PM.png

23 hours ago, SimBuddha said:

So I'm fairly new here and still trying to get through this whole thread, but that is going to take a while. lol. Anyway, I'm impressed with all of the amazing male sims you all have created. I'm still rather new to the world of Sims and modding, but I'm learning slowly during my down time. That being said, I thought I'd share one of my male sims and contribute to the thread. So everyone, meet...

Elliot Trimball

Elliot is 21 and attends Britechester University. He didn't have many friends in high school and was considered by many to be a bit of a loner. Elliot decided that college would be his chance to try and develop friendships and to meet new people. Plus, he really wanted to get laid. Elliot always identified as straight, but after he got to college and met his roommate, Jasper Tate, he began to question if that was the case. The two became fast friends, with Elliot harboring a secret crush. When Jasper decided to rush a fraternity their second semester, Elliot followed suit to 1. Stay close friends with Jasper and 2. Make new friends like he had planned. Now as a Junior, Elliot is the president of Sigma Epsilon Chi Fraternity and he's still close with Jasper. Not as close as he would like, but he's working up the courage to come out to his best friend and the rest of the chapter.

Elliot Trimball_2.png

Very cute boys!

8 hours ago, khyan69 said:

The background is recognizable.

*If* you're talking about the background setting, well.....

it's a refurnished or rather renovated interior of coffee shop from one of my old stories "One night stand pt.2"

109266642_TS4_x642020-05-3105-08-37.png.ce9142600827f76f0dc3a0ec0eb1cf42.png