Was making some edits on a sim and she actually kind of ended up looking like a character from that game Life is Strange, so I saved her separately and put together an approximate outfit and such. Even had the hair in question from a pack I had downloaded (though it's like straight from the actual game so the texture is pretty crappy, and I'll probably replace it once I figure out what to do with this one, since I don't usually do much with sims that are just straight up recreations of characters from existing media). 

image.png.d7c84be8a3b917782bc5ac88457c4216.png    image.png.6c8d7372a533ff029e0ee9f77a56a732.png  

@crabb Battle Sims looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing and letting me vote. I'm enjoying it thus far. Perhaps you can take what you learn here and make more; possibly an "American Gladiators" / "Gladiators" type show, with physical events and a full-on obstacle course (sims could also fight each other).

@2cool4u_1   I've been sitting on my butt waiting for the votes to trickle in, thank you for participating!  It's much appreciated.

You will get to see some "American Gladiators/ Ninja Warrior" type of stuff.  Water sliding, climbing rock wall, and dancing rounds are next.  And more beyond that, if the feedback is good.

Cool!

On 7/17/2019 at 12:55 PM, robyou87 said:

Judith Ward-Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous  Leaked Paparazzi photos!!!

TS4_x64 2019-07-17 06-06-12.png

TS4_x64 2019-07-17 06-07-11.png

TS4_x64 2019-07-17 06-15-51.png

TS4_x64 2019-07-17 06-16-39.png

TS4_x64 2019-07-17 07-15-09.png

This is cool! are able to you share her skin? is that a custom skin you made from scratch or you mixed other skin's parts? is really cool!
if you are not able to share, can you please tell which skins do you used to create this one? Thanks in advance ?

Will probably have these two uploaded in not too long a time, just got done putting together all their outfits and essentially being satisfied (don't have all the outfit pics, so just face shots here now) possibly some time tomorrow :)

Selda and Jamila

Face.png.6ee1596183e009371ad6f0686010c7b9.png     Face.png.6e50add1972841979ad2e5424fd465c3.png

15 hours ago, Feldireth said:

Cool!

This is cool! are able to you share her skin? is that a custom skin you made from scratch or you mixed other skin's parts? is really cool!
if you are not able to share, can you please tell which skins do you used to create this one? Thanks in advance ?

Here it is :) https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/RemusSirion/downloads/browse/category/sims4-skintones/ - https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/RemusSirion/downloads/details/category/sims4-skintones/title/male-skin-11--overlay/id/1441619/