RapeTattoos

View File

(Disclaimer: The tattoos featured in the screenshots are from various tattoo packs available for SlaveTats. Credit goes to their respective creators.)

July 13, 2023 - Notice:
This mod is no longer being maintained. For future updates and support I recommend switching to the variant developed by elliesec

Upgrading to version 1.2:

RapeTattoos 1.2 requires FadeTattoos 0.4

In order to allow for NPC support, the way in which tattoo fade data gets stored has been changed.
As a result of this, upgrading to version 1.2 will mess break the fading-out of any existing tattoos.
It shouldn't be anything game-breaking, but you will probably need to manually remove the old tattoos.

Otherwise to upgrade, just make a somewhat clean save without RapeTattoos and FadeTattoos, and then re-enable them.

Upgrading with a somewhat-clean save:

• Disable RapeTattoos.esp & FadeTattoos.esp
  • Load your save and make a new save
  • Install new version and re-enable the .esp's
  • Load newly made save game

Description:

This mod gives non-consensual sex-acts (involving your character) a chance to apply a tattoo from the SlaveTats mod (developed by murfk).
By default applied tattoos will fade out over time using the FadeTattoos mod (developed by me), although there is also an option to make tattoos permanent.

This mod should work with any tattoo pack you have installed.

As of version 1.2, these two mod should also work with NPCs and there are more menu options for controlling what can get tattoos.

Configuration:

When first developing this mod I encountered two problems:

1. Inappropriate tattoos getting applied (There are a lot of tattoos which are meant for specific situations)
  2. Tattoos overlapping too much (This is fine up to a point, but if two text-based tattoos overlap then both just become unreadable)

To address these two problems, the mod has a tattoo categorization system.
There are currently 39 possible tattoo categories, most of which have names like "forehead", "breasts", "upper back" etc. and two special categories called "(unassigned)" and "(excluded)".
By default tattoos are put into the "(excluded)" category.
The rules for the categories are simple:

1. If a tattoo is part of the '(excluded)" category, it never gets applied
  2. Only one tattoo from each normal category will be active at the same time
  3. Any number of tattoos from the '(unassigned)' category can be applied

The current categorization of tattoos can be managed through the MCM menu.
The tattoos are presented in a spread-sheet like fashion showing their name, category, texture path, and whether they are currently applied.
You can also add or remove tattoos manually by clicking the Y/N button next to a tattoo's texture path and picking something else (Y = Applied, N = Not).

If you think manually categorizing every tattoo you want to use is tedious, you are right.
Luckily you may not need to. I have quite a few tattoo packs installed and have included my categorization as the default value for those tattoos.
Hopefully you will only need to make minor adjustments.

Also, all categorization information gets saved globally, separately from any saves, in a .json file.
On windows 7, this file is located at .../My Games/Skyrim/JCUser/rTats/settings.json
The data is stored in a very readable format, so you could open it up in a text editor and make changes manually if you wish.

Triggering a tattoo application via mod events:
As of version 1.1 you can trigger tattoo additions by sending the "RapeTattoos_addTattoo" event.
Ex:

SendModEvent("RapeTattoos_addTattoo")

This has the exact same effect as calling the "doTattooAction" function directly (except you can't access get the return value).
Note that this will not trigger a notification regardless of the user's MCM settings.

Troubleshooting:

Certain tattoos never get applied

Make sure that the desired tattoos show up in the categorization menu list and that they are not part of the "(excluded)" group.

Only a few tattoos get applied, I want more

By default you can only have 6 tattoos on the body region.
You can raise this limit by going into Data/SKSE/Plugins/nioverride.ini, going to the [Overlays/Body], [Overlays/Hands], [Overlays/Feet], and [Overlays/Body] sections and changing the 'iNumOverlays' settings.
I have mine set to 24, 6, 6, 9 respectively and the game seems to run fine.

Consensual sex acts are triggering the tattoo event (despite my options restricting it to victims)

This is most likely caused by the sex-act being labelled incorrectly by whatever mod triggered it. Nothing I can do about that.
You can manually remove the offending tattoo by locating it in the categorization menu, clicking the 'Y', and picking the other option.

Special Thanks to:
- murfk for creating SlaveTats upon which this mod is build
- Senick for doing alpha testing and motivating me to finish the mod

And the following members for sending me their settings.json file with newly categorized tattoos:
- pinky6225
- valcon767

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/02/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    FadeTattoos, SlaveTats
  • Special Edition Compatible

Edited by xj47

This is interesting, as is your FadeTattoos.

I just today split a test profile from my ongoing game in Mod Organizer. I will add these mods there and test them out, with other mods I was planning on adding to my actual game.

I think it wold be nice to use certain tats rather as contextual scrawls rather than permanent tattoos. Together these mods give us an option to do so.

Thank you for the work.

Sounds like a neat idea so i've installed this and your fade mod and everything appears to be working (both MCM's have shown up etc) but i dont seem to have any defaults mentioned in the description as all 13 pages of tats i have are showing as excluded

20170102113602_1.jpg

Some i will be able to work out from the description but others are going to involve quite a bit of guess work, i've checked your download again and i dont see any .json files in it (i assume you'd have a skse\plugins\ folder in the install but it just shows a script folder and a .esp)

I've also checked the \mygames\skyrim\JCuser folder and i've not had anything added in there (only folder i have in there is from apropos) tho thinking about it do i need to do something in the MCM to trigger the saving of the file/creation of the folder?

Is bestiality sorted/detected somehow? Not sure if I want wolfies to scribble stuff on me :P

Also, if you have some spare time, I would like to see FadeTattoos also included in this one so you would only have one .esp to have both functionalities. That's really a minor thing tho.

Lastly, thank you for this! I'm actually a bit surprised such mod hadn't been done already.

Sounds like a neat idea so i've installed this and your fade mod and everything appears to be working (both MCM's have shown up etc) but i dont seem to have any defaults mentioned in the description as all 13 pages of tats i have are showing as excluded

Some i will be able to work out from the description but others are going to involve quite a bit of guess work, i've checked your download again and i dont see any .json files in it (i assume you'd have a skse\plugins\ folder in the install but it just shows a script folder and a .esp)

I've also checked the \mygames\skyrim\JCuser folder and i've not had anything added in there (only folder i have in there is from apropos) tho thinking about it do i need to do something in the MCM to trigger the saving of the file/creation of the folder?

Ah, I just checked and the default settings file wasn't included in the current version. I've updated the page with a version 0.5 that includes it.

Sorry about that.

Instead of reinstalling the mod you can also just place the attached .json file into your data folder.

rTatsSettingsTemplate.json

Yep that worked for me as i now have some showing as other than excluded, will the file update to include slave tats that i have that you don't that show as excluded in the MCM now or will i need to make each entry - i.e. this bit aloebeast\\horsecocklover_belly.dds in the .json file

looking at the structure my first would be acazzi\\analspine.dds as i'm guessing your including the \Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\slavetats\

Yep that worked for me as i now have some showing as other than excluded, will the file update to include slave tats that i have that you don't that show as excluded in the MCM now or will i need to make each entry - i.e. this bit aloebeast\\horsecocklover_belly.dds in the .json file

looking at the structure my first would be acazzi\\analspine.dds as i'm guessing your including the \Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\slavetats\

Since you've opened the MCM at least once, you should now have a settings.json file under your 'My Games' folder (I forget the exact path).

This settings.json file should have an entry for every tattoo you have installed, so you don't need to add any entries yourself.

From this point on the categorization info will only be taken from this file. The rTatsSettingsTemplate.json file never gets modified.

If you add some sensible categorization to the tattoos not included in the template, please send me your settings.json file so I can include it in the default template and save other people the trouble.

It doesn't seem to make the file in \Documents\my games\skyrim\JCUser\rTats until you change one and then when you do it only adds the one you changed since after doing the first one on the screenshot i now have a

"acazzi\\analspine.dds": {
    "Group": "lower back"

in the .json file

Edit: think applying them prolly gonna be the quickest way as i can find anything to easily view the slavetat .dds files on a body

Edit2: Started setting them up and there some categories i'm not sure about/like might be missing, for stuff that on slavetats is chest should we be picking breasts or front middle? for the left cheek/right cheek is this on the face or the butt?

Theres a left leg/right leg option but i cant see one for tats that cross both like

20170102131453_1.jpg

This mod is great, but I know something you might find useful in an update, or just something that goes well with this mod.

Do you know about Corintio's Progressive SlaveTats? It's a mod that does full-body, degrading tattoo sets. '3' They are meant to progress from Stage 1 to Stage 10, something I'm not sure this mod can do, but applying them on rape is something he -wanted- to do, before leaivnt the mod alone for a long time. It might be worth finding or checking out, as it seems like it might go hand in hand with your mod.

Edit2: Started setting them up and there some categories i'm not sure about/like might be missing, for stuff that on slavetats is chest should we be picking breasts or front middle? for the left cheek/right cheek is this on the face or the butt?

Theres a left leg/right leg option but i cant see one for tats that cross both like

20170102131453_1.jpg

"for stuff that on slavetats is chest should we be picking breasts or front middle?"

I think it varies a bit. If something is labelled 'chest' in SlaveTats it could be focused on the breasts or it could be lower.

"for the left cheek/right cheek is this on the face or the butt?"

I think "cheek" was meant to refer to the face.

"Theres a left leg/right leg option but i cant see one for tats that cross both like"

Sadly there isn't a good way to categorize something like the open/spread tattoo which occupies multiple regions.

Even if I added a "both legs" category, you may still get tattoos from "left leg" and "right leg" overlapping with "both legs" because each category is treated as a completely separate thing.

I considered adding a system that would let you tag tattoos with multiple categories, or have categories which conflict with multiple categories, but then it would all get so much more complicated, so I decided against it.

Just keep in mind that you don't need to categorize things perfectly. As long as things are categorized somewhat accurately it will prevent the vast majority of tattoo-overlapping you would get otherwise.

Is it possible to implement an option to display a specific tattoo when pregnant by soulgem oven ?

Perhaps but I think that would fall outside of what this mod is meant to do, since it is not triggered by rape and probably (?) isn't supposed fade out on its own.

This mod is great, but I know something you might find useful in an update, or just something that goes well with this mod.

Do you know about Corintio's Progressive SlaveTats? It's a mod that does full-body, degrading tattoo sets. '3' They are meant to progress from Stage 1 to Stage 10, something I'm not sure this mod can do, but applying them on rape is something he -wanted- to do, before leaivnt the mod alone for a long time. It might be worth finding or checking out, as it seems like it might go hand in hand with your mod.

Interesting. Sounds like it seeks to offer a pretty similar experience to this mod actually, expect it's done in a much more controlled manner.

That said, I don't really want to merge this mod with anything else, or add any heavy dependencies, just because I want to keep this mod focused on just applying tattoos after non-consensual sex.

However I could probably help Corintio out with the triggers if they wanted me to.

Curious if I could convince you to add an option to select a specific color, glow-color and 'force gloss on' setting (globally, of course).

If not, it's all good, I can edit my copy.

Sure, that doesn't sound too difficult.

I'll probably bundle it together with some other changes and do a content update in a couple days.

Interesting. Sounds like it seeks to offer a pretty similar experience to this mod actually, expect it's done in a much more controlled manner.

That said, I don't really want to merge this mod with anything else, or add any heavy dependencies, just because I want to keep this mod focused on just applying tattoos after non-consensual sex.

However I could probably help Corintio out with the triggers if they wanted me to.

I would love that. =D He never finished the triggers, just got the art assets going. You should go poke him. ^_^ I'm glad I could even let you  know it existed. Thankee for your hard work!

I would love that. =D He never finished the triggers, just got the art assets going. You should go poke him. ^_^ I'm glad I could even let you  know it existed. Thankee for your hard work!

I think the only mod that actually uses Corintio's tats is Devious Captured. But this would be the perfect mod to actually apply them to the PC (and maybe NPCs too?).

Curious if I could convince you to add an option to select a specific color, glow-color and 'force gloss on' setting (globally, of course).

If not, it's all good, I can edit my copy.

Sure, that doesn't sound too difficult.

I'll probably bundle it together with some other changes and do a content update in a couple days.

Much appreciated, thank you.

tried but was unable to get the mod to work consistently.

1.  existing save. only 1 out of 5 attempts was i able to get the mcm to come up.

2. on the existing save that i did get teh mcm it was incomplte and wasnt working(worked for fadetattos thouo)

3. gave up after 5 new games to get teh mcm to come up. i get the message saying they loaded but mcm never comes up even when left game running just standing there.

checked pap log and no errors related to your mod so only thing can think of is that u need to add where it dont start on load it starts after a min or 2 of game load.

milk mod had a simliar issue at first till he had where itt dont load till a bit afterwards instead of right at start.

tried but was unable to get the mod to work consistently.

1.  existing save. only 1 out of 5 attempts was i able to get the mcm to come up.

2. on the existing save that i did get teh mcm it was incomplte and wasnt working(worked for fadetattos thouo)

3. gave up after 5 new games to get teh mcm to come up. i get the message saying they loaded but mcm never comes up even when left game running just standing there.

checked pap log and no errors related to your mod so only thing can think of is that u need to add where it dont start on load it starts after a min or 2 of game load.

milk mod had a simliar issue at first till he had where itt dont load till a bit afterwards instead of right at start.

If you have a ton of tattoo packs installed, it may take a decent amount of time to load them into this mod's MCM, just give it a minute or two, it may look incomplete, but it likely actually is loading

Possible feature... Tattoo gun noise and scream, when you get tattooed...

Possible feature 2... Tattoos give buffs and debuffs.

- Rape tattoos such as Cum slut, would put you on a higher chance of being raped. If visible.

- Tough tattoos such as Dragon born, would buff your speaking skills. As it would intimidate, if visible.

- Bondage text tattoos would increase your chances of getting locked in a devious device, by 5%. If its installed.

- Enchanted tattoos that prevent clothing covering them, or the wearing of armour.

- Arousal tattoos that are enchanted to arouse either humans or animals if visible.

Great mod... I've been wanting this for soo many years, as tattoos are severely underused... :)

If you don't like the ideas, or they are too much work or unfeasible. Then just ignore this post...