View File

Tired of long, arduous classes on the alchemical properties of butterfly wings or long-winded lectures on wards? Hop to the top of your class at the prestigious College of Winterhold by getting extra credit the fun way!

Description
Pretty straightforward: speak to the inhabitants of the College of Winterhold to have sex and raise your skill level in whatever their specialty is by one. At this point, everyone but one will only allow it one time each (although the other students will be happy to sleep with you as much as you want - you just won't learn anything from them).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/26/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fuz Ro D-oh http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?, Sexlab
  • Special Edition Compatible

Cool idea :)

I'm not quite sure how to do it, but it might be fun to do a "study with ____" thing where you can ask another student for "tutoring..." and you either gain in a certain skill, or possibly LOSE in a skill due to "slacking off" ;)

Could even do something where you lose skill points if the professors will "unlearn" you some skill if you are caught having sex on campus.

Wow, I had wait this mod for long time! :)

May I upload your mod to skycitizen(Chinese Skyrim Forum)?

Chinese translation had complete.

I will attach your name and the website on my post in skycitizen.

as long as you send me a link, go ahead.

I'm not quite sure how to do it, but it might be fun to do a "study with ____" thing where you can ask another student for "tutoring..." and you either gain in a certain skill, or possibly LOSE in a skill due to "slacking off" ;)

Could even do something where you lose skill points if the professors will "unlearn" you some skill if you are caught having sex on campus.

I have something like that in mind. :)

Did you give up on your Other mod, College days Winterhold? Just curious.

EDIT: To be clear, I am aware that this is supposed to be an addon for CDW but you mention CDW no where in your post, so I figured I would ask.

CDW is alive and well. I refer to this mod on CDW's description but this works as a standalone mod and I didn't want to create the impression that CDW was a requirement for this.

although the other students will be happy to sleep with you as much as you want - you just won't learn anything from them

You have slept with J'zargo and Brelyna Maryon simultaneously. Your Two-Handed skill has increased.

:D

ha!

This mod is mis-advertised! I downloaded it, installed it and went to Winterhold. Then I slept and slept. Then slept some more. But my skill levels didn't go up! So I went to talk to Tolfdir about it and... well... I never got any sleep after that! I am an ace at Alteration now though...

- Vachnic

(Seriously though, I love this idea! I will try it out when I am done creating my mod, so probably somewhere in 2031)

You must have loved college, buddy, I'm following until a later release. Definitely interested.

there's not a ton more planned for this. ;)

This mod is mis-advertised! I downloaded it, installed it and went to Winterhold. Then I slept and slept. Then slept some more. But my skill levels didn't go up! So I went to talk to Tolfdir about it and... well... I never got any sleep after that! I am an ace at Alteration now though...

- Vachnic

(Seriously though, I love this idea! I will try it out when I am done creating my mod, so probably somewhere in 2031)

XD

So does this work alone side the clean CDW to re-add sex? Or should i just stick with the older dirtier version of CDW? :D

that's exactly what this is - the sex part of CDW, just in a separate mod. No need for the old sexlab version anymore.

I wonder if the prison system could be used in part for this, repurposing the "progress toward skills is lost when sleeping to do your time, more progress is lost the longer you are in" but it seems you'd need to gain something to make it worth while. Possibly run the gamble: gain skills from the student, lose if caught by a prof.

SirNibbles has a nice, new spanking anim that would be great for students caught slacking off.

Can you change it so we can sleep for credit more often, like maybe once per day? For those of us who play super slutty characters... :)

Thanks for making this cool mod, will definitely help in mage playthroughs

I do agree with CaerHenWen, would be nice to have a choice how often we can sleep for credit :)

this is in my far off plans for this mod - to establish relationships with the people you sleep with, and thus create natural multiple sex moments. But simply removing the limitations wouldn't add to the story, it would just give you free levels.

Can you change it so we can sleep for credit more often, like maybe once per day? For those of us who play super slutty characters... :)

I do agree with CaerHenWen, would be nice to have a choice how often we can sleep for credit :)

this is in my far off plans for this mod - to establish relationships with the people you sleep with, and thus create natural multiple sex moments. But simply removing the limitations wouldn't add to the story, it would just give you free levels.

I totally agree with what you said, I'm looking forward to future updates to this :D

That's true. I like your plan to include this in the future. Keep up the good work!

To expand upon that, you could base how well the study session goes based on arousal, so if either of the parties involved are over a certain threshold, study is replaced with sex and you don't gain XP from the session. You could even make it so that if you have sex in too many study sessions (or at a certain frequency+recency,) your study sessions will be more likely to "fail" because you have developed a reputation.

On a side note, (I haven't perused the thread to see if it's been answered, so sorry if it has,) why did you decide to limit professor sex to one time? I know you can break the game by super-leveling a skill through sex, but couldn't you reduce the XP gain to that of normal trainers? Or remove/severely reduce XP in favor of a new spell? How am I supposed to pass without my body?

To expand upon that, you could base how well the study session goes based on arousal, so if either of the parties involved are over a certain threshold, study is replaced with sex and you don't gain XP from the session. You could even make it so that if you have sex in too many study sessions (or at a certain frequency+recency,) your study sessions will be more likely to "fail" because you have developed a reputation.

On a side note, (I haven't perused the thread to see if it's been answered, so sorry if it has,) why did you decide to limit professor sex to one time? I know you can break the game by super-leveling a skill through sex, but couldn't you reduce the XP gain to that of normal trainers? Or remove/severely reduce XP in favor of a new spell? How am I supposed to pass without my body?

I like that idea, except there aren't really any "study sessions". If I was a better modder and CDW worked the way I originally intended, this would be a fabulous idea.

We talked about the limiting about four posts up from yours. ;)

This mod doesn't work by giving some fraction of XP. I tried that originally and it wasn't giving any XP at all, so I changed it. Now sex = 1 level up automatically. So I limited it to one time per (with one exception). When I get back to this mod, I'll expand it as discussed above.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...