On 7/26/2017 at 12:37 AM, Nyren said:

So at what point will Ancano let you sleep with him? Even with his arousal at max(and I'm playing a high elf), he still shoots me down. Does he do this until a specific point in the College of Winterhold questline?

On 12/12/2017 at 5:11 PM, nb097 said:

So... Tolfdir's dialog script is missing...

Hi!  I apologize for not responding to these. Somehow, LL stopped telling me when there were replies to this thread for some reason.  Ancano will never sleep with you because he sees you as filth. Although you make a good point - perhaps I should change that so he only sleeps with you if you are a high elf.

I'll look into Tolfdir, thank you.

19 hours ago, jfraser said:

Hi!  I apologize for not responding to these. Somehow, LL stopped telling me when there were replies to this thread for some reason.  Ancano will never sleep with you because he sees you as filth. Although you make a good point - perhaps I should change that so he only sleeps with you if you are a high elf.

I'll look into Tolfdir, thank you.

It's no problem, I'm just glad you got back to me. It just seemed like a weird thing to have the option to proposition him, but have it not really do anything even for high elves. I always thought it'd be interesting if there was a sub-plot where Ancano uses the players affection for him(and of course takes advantage of it sexually since a female student is throwing herself at him.) to sort of turn them into a spy in the College since no one else there is willing to tell him anything. It doesn't really effect the main quest, he just ends up knowing more than he's supposed to and the player gets rewarded for their loyalty.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...