The Multi-Tool & Other Things

View File

Description
The Multi-Tool is a gun (for NPCs) and a ring (for Player) both of these items can do a number of things to the Player, NPCs, and the World. You can obtain the Multi-Tool gun and ring by crafting them at a Chem Workbench it's under the utility category. More things may get added in the future.

Things these items can do,

--- Multi-Tool Gun ---

• Strip NPCs of their clothes
  • Open NPCs Inventory
  • Restrain/Unrestrain NPCs (Prevent them from moving)
  • Change NPCs facial expression
  • Show Looks Menu for NPCs (Change their appearance)
  • Set Alpha Levels on NPCs (Make them look like a ghost, effect doesn't seem to last)

--- Multi-Tool Ring ---

• Show Looks Menu for Player (Change their appearance, the looks menus have a delayed start to give you the chance to position the camera so you can see your face)
  • Change Player's Facial Expression
  • Set Alpha Levels on Player
  • Change the Weather

Added some other things to the mod, didn't feel like creating a separate .esp for this stuff, so I put it in here.

--- Misc ---

• Dummy Gun (Gun that does minimal damage, Craft at a Chem Workbench)
  • Various Laser Weapon mods that add new effects to Laser Guns, They use the Muzzle slot should be the bottom most option for the Laser Gun when looking at it in a Weapon Workbench, this is where you craft them. Mix and match with vanilla attachments to get some interesting effects.

Weapon Effects:

• Laser Force Push - Temporarily ragdolls NPCs and can send them flying.
  • Laser Electric Beam - The same effect from those Tesla Arc traps, except it shoots out of your gun.
  • Laser Gauss Blue - Slightly modified effects used by the Gauss Rifle, applied to a Laser Gun.
  • Laser Cryo Stream - Effect from the Cryolator, applied to a Laser Gun.
  • Laser Plasma Flamer - Strange green flame looking stuff

Requirements
Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)

Installation
Install with a mod manager, seriously you really should be using one if you plan to install
mods.

Credit
Crazy6987 - Feel free to modify and use my content as you wish

• 1 month later...

The Crazy_Multi-Tool - v1.0 works exactly as described and is very handy.

One problem I have with it although it doesn’t do any damage is it appears to, the sound is so loud and there is blood on the ground. I even had a Raider drop down dead once which may have been a fluke.

Is there any way you can tone it down a bit?

Love this gun! Spent 2 hrs. killing naked happy, sad, impressed.... raiders. LOL!
It has made opening the trade menu soooo much easier.

But one thing I did find out is, that you can't shoot a sleeping a settler. Apparently
their health is set to 1 while asleep, and it's an instant kill.  At least nobody gets upset
when you do kill off a few.  ;)

• 1 month later...

Crazy_Multi_Tool.esp
This is another of your mods that won’t install in my NMM when the version 1.0 installed without any problems.

This is using the very latest Nexus Mod Manager 0.63.13 – Fallout 4. I updated it this this morning in the hope that it would solve the problem.

Installed manually the new version works fine, but in the end I went back to the old version which has all I need.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Mod,

i like the possibilty to change the Appearance of the NPC. It even works with LooksMenu so you can save and load them. That's Great

One further thing would be the Cream on Top: Having the possibilty to also change the Hairstyle of the NPCs. Is that possible?

Kind Regards

Rom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This mod is great and I thank you for it. It is very useful and fun to use. My only "gripe" is that it causes blood splatter on the npc. Idk if it's my set up but it causes the splatter to remain in the original body form while the clean skin moves through it. I do use Enhanced Blood Textures. I am looking at the gun in Creation Kit (which i'm a novice at using) trying to find a way to remove the blood splatter effect when it hits a npc. This is not a big deal if it's something that can't be changed, the benefits of this mod far outweigh anything so trivial. Thanks again! 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Having a problem with the multi-tool pistol, i used it to see an NPC's inventory so i could equip some DD items on a NPC and then i triggered some sex and it stripped the gun and i can't get it back, using player.additem or crafting it again shows suppressed multi-tool pistol

How can i unsuppress it so its equipable again?

Thanks

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, exodusjr said:

cant download the file. why?

Maybe because of the site change-over.  Go to the downloads section and you can find it there under Fallout 4/Regular Mods/Weapons&Spells.  Or by hovering over the authors name on the post and selecting "Find content"

Edited by srayesmanll
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, ppHa said:

Hey seems to be working fine except that when I use one of the animations gun, when they strip there is no body except the hands, head and feet.

I have nude bodys installed and the Rug one works great.

Thank You!

What animations gun are you useing? crazy's or leito's?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One thing I am having a problem with:

The multi tool is the only mod I am using that refuses to be placed in order with LOOT.  Consistently it is the only mod I am using that refuses to be check marked by LOOT. It places itself at the very bottom of the load order with no check mark.  I do not know where in the mod order of Mod Organizer that it should be placed. I tried FO4 Edit (thinking it may need to be cleaned) This did not help either. Can you tell me....where should the mod be placed in the load order?  thank you so much!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found that with out looks menu installed that the gun was useless  and wouldn't work at all. Once i installed looks menu it worked. Might want to update the requirements. This was on a fresh install with only your mod installed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...