Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

On 4/16/2019 at 7:38 PM, azmodan22 said:

The Original clothing used is the same as my file name without the "Azmodan22" preset

I don't understand, where can i download the original clothing ? 

And I don't have the other clothes, just 2 of you and it bug

PS : sorry I don't speak english very well

• 3 weeks later...

There's a problem... that there're so many files, and i'm afraid that i would download the outdated one or the file that i don't want to download, or things like that! So can anybody tells me which should i download, or for more detailed, tell me about the information in each files, thanks so much!

Sorry for silly question :(, i'm not good at choosing things 

image.png

Hi Azmodan,

I'm trying to find the stripper pole and cage. I've downloaded both these updated packs, as well as the bondage pack. I can see the other bondage items, just not the pole or cage :(

Are they included in these packs, or are they another creator's items?
Or are they for Patreon's only?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, FunkyJ said:

Hi Azmodan,

I'm trying to find the stripper pole and cage. I've downloaded both these updated packs, as well as the bondage pack. I can see the other bondage items, just not the pole or cage :(

Are they included in these packs, or are they another creator's items?
Or are they for Patreon's only?

Thanks!

On 4/16/2019 at 1:41 PM, azmodan22 said:

The difference between Platinum ang Gold Animations is that Platinum are with 3 or more sims and on some custom Devices. Like the Stair Rugs or the Ballet Barre.

The difference betwenn Rough and Normal, is that Normal animation have more consecutive sounds in some "rough" sequences. You cannot install both Normal and Rough. Only one of them. But you should install both Gold and Platinum.

There used to be an explanation on the first post, but it sadly disappeared. :(

On 5/13/2019 at 7:06 AM, Rabblerouser said:

There used to be an explanation on the first post, but it sadly disappeared. :(

You are right. It seems the Install Instraction and the Credits sections are gone I'll get it fixed.

Meanwhile, some of the latest animations in Patreon:

Spoiler

SittingRomantic Missionary.gifLaying Missionary Handjob.gifDual DoubleDildo 69.gifStuffedInsideRoughDoggyStage1.gifStuffedInsideRoughDoggyStage2.gifStanding Doggy BlowJob Stage 2.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Azmodan, frist of all your animations are amazing, tyvm for your work. So, i just became a gold patron because of those MFF DP animations that i really NEED for my ideas, but are they for Gold or Platinum members?

10 hours ago, fekoll said:

Hey Azmodan, frist of all your animations are amazing, tyvm for your work. So, i just became a gold patron because of those MFF DP animations that i really NEED for my ideas, but are they for Gold or Platinum members?

Thee person animations are Platinum, but they get released for Gold too after a while.