Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

Hi Azmodan,

I have a question about your columns animations. When I click on the columns that I have on my lots I do not get WW option (or any other for that matter). Do I need a special column or do I need some special additional object like the rugs for stairs animations?

Thanks.

Hi Azmodan22,

I recently downloaded your Paintings mods and installed it in the mods folder. 

However only the Long Decal paintings were showing up.

I couldn't find the other paintings no matter what...

My game is up to date, and I have the "Get To Work", "City Living" expansions and some game packs. I understand that it might be in some game packs that I didn't buy, so I'm deciding which to buy first, which I need to know which are you using...

Can you help?

Thanks in advance,

Another lonely LoversLab Simster.

On 3/9/2019 at 4:18 PM, donaldleowjj said:

Hi Azmodan22,

I recently downloaded your Paintings mods and installed it in the mods folder. 

However only the Long Decal paintings were showing up.

I couldn't find the other paintings no matter what...

My game is up to date, and I have the "Get To Work", "City Living" expansions and some game packs. I understand that it might be in some game packs that I didn't buy, so I'm deciding which to buy first, which I need to know which are you using...

Can you help?

Thanks in advance,

Another lonely LoversLab Simster.

I think some of them are using "Get Together". 

On 3/10/2019 at 6:13 AM, TheKingOfKings- said:

i've been wondering the same.

The difference is in the sounds of some animations. The animations are the same but in the Normal versions some rough animations hame more "consecutive" sounds.

Hi Azmodan22

I am actually new to WW, and I've been confusing about one thing: 

I installed both your animation pack and Zorak's animation pack, but when I select from the wickedwhims option, most of your animations are not in the list and only showing Zorak's animations there. I can only use your animations when it comes to the devious devices or the bed dildo you made. Is it common or something wrong with this case? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Question on Bondage Devices...It comes with a selection of NPC Sex, asks to pick a type say Oraljob, pick the sim, and then it has a chose of oraljob animations there is nothing to select, then hit X to return and sex categories is blank.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, traww21 said:
Spoiler

Getting some weird errors with the clothes overrides. The only mods I have in the Mods folder are WW and the 8 files from you. I'll attach a screenshot below.

04-04-19_12-11-03 AM.png

The meshes or textures must be broken. You can fix this by deleting the broken files.

16 hours ago, yuzumint said:

hi these are all great, but i can't find the stairs one, do i have to downlaod a special rug separately or is it included, and if it it, where do i find it in build? thanks :)

You need to download the sexonstairs rugs from here:

The cum layers do not automatically override the WW base ones. I have tried putting the package in the same folder with the WW files and outside of the folder, but the original layers still show up instead. Is there something else I should be doing? 

13 hours ago, tatoday said:

The cum layers do not automatically override the WW base ones. I have tried putting the package in the same folder with the WW files and outside of the folder, but the original layers still show up instead. Is there something else I should be doing? 

Maybe you have other cum layer overides somewhere. They work fine in my game.

5 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Maybe you have other cum layer overides somewhere. They work fine in my game.

I removed all other mods aside from WW, BD, wild_guy's female body detail, and your animations/mods. I also looked for any files that might have an override, but I can't seem to find anything like that. I checked some other threads about cum layer mods and they all mention a file called WickedWhims_CAS, which I can't find in my zip file of WW. Is that required to use this mod? The WW download page says I should only have two files: the script and the tuning ones. I just downloaded the mods recently, so I'm not sure if the CAS file was included in previous versions or I'm messing up somewhere...

15 hours ago, tatoday said:

I removed all other mods aside from WW, BD, wild_guy's female body detail, and your animations/mods. I also looked for any files that might have an override, but I can't seem to find anything like that. I checked some other threads about cum layer mods and they all mention a file called WickedWhims_CAS, which I can't find in my zip file of WW. Is that required to use this mod? The WW download page says I should only have two files: the script and the tuning ones. I just downloaded the mods recently, so I'm not sure if the CAS file was included in previous versions or I'm messing up somewhere...

I don't have the CAS file either. I have the 2 WW files and I ahve placed the Cum overides in WW folder.

On 4/4/2019 at 6:18 AM, traww21 said:

Getting some weird errors with the clothes overrides. The only mods I have in the Mods folder are WW and the 8 files from you. I'll attach a screenshot below.

04-04-19_12-11-03 AM.png

I have the same problem and it looks like it is the same outfit too. What is the name of the package file? 

4 hours ago, NekoboyGames said:

I have the same problem and it looks like it is the same outfit too. What is the name of the package file? 

I is propably because you do not have the original. The clothes I have made are overides.

20 hours ago, NekoboyGames said:

So where do I find the original? And what does an override do? I thought clothes were just mesh and texture.

The Original clothing used is the same as my file name without the "Azmodan22" preset

1 hour ago, fekoll said:

So, what are the differences with Platinum and Gold (rough and normal)? Which file should i download? I've searched and couldn't find any explanation.

The difference between Platinum ang Gold Animations is that Platinum are with 3 or more sims and on some custom Devices. Like the Stair Rugs or the Ballet Barre.

The difference betwenn Rough and Normal, is that Normal animation have more consecutive sounds in some "rough" sequences. You cannot install both Normal and Rough. Only one of them. But you should install both Gold and Platinum.