Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

18 hours ago, morten rud said:

And how about the rest I mean the Householdbinary, SGI and HHI files. Not the exact file but guess it is the same approach.... Thanks all You great modders and advicers :)

Everything that is not a .package, goes in Tray folder. Everything that is in the Mods folder, goes in your Mods folder, the rest in Tray.

Okay just to clarify. files in mod folder I pull out of mod folder and put in main modfolder ?

Just another  detail; So in general I should only have PACKAGE files in top level of MOD-folder? All other files like WW, basemental etc are suppose to go to a subfolder inside MODS folder? I know I am out on a limb here.... Please bare with me :D CFG file is supposed to be in toplevel of MODS folder ?

Hi, just wanted to say thank you and great job on your mods! I was wondering however, how to install your new sims? Like Delfina, I downloaded and then put the tray files in the tray folder and the rest in mods folder but she doesn't appear to me. Thanks again for all your hard work!

40 minutes ago, Azaze said:

Hi, just wanted to say thank you and great job on your mods! I was wondering however, how to install your new sims? Like Delfina, I downloaded and then put the tray files in the tray folder and the rest in mods folder but she doesn't appear to me. Thanks again for all your hard work!

You can find her in your library but you must enable custom content.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, angelofcaine said:

so ive tried deleting all the files then reDL them and im still running into this problem with this outfit i saw anther post that it may be a broken file and how to fix it but its still cont not sure what to do awesome mods i love your work 

Untitled.png

Do you have Sims 4 Tray Importer? If not, go get it. Save a copy of a sim with this outfit to your library (only this outfit is best), and open S4TI (what the cool kids call Tray Importer). Click on the Sim on the left hand list, then the CC tab on the right hand side. Betting this item comes up with a missing mesh. Right click on the item on the list and choose search. A browser window will open with a google search for that item. There will probably be links to a required mesh in the pages for the item.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:53 PM, DarkAudit said:

Do you have Sims 4 Tray Importer? If not, go get it. Save a copy of a sim with this outfit to your library (only this outfit is best), and open S4TI (what the cool kids call Tray Importer). Click on the Sim on the left hand list, then the CC tab on the right hand side. Betting this item comes up with a missing mesh. Right click on the item on the list and choose search. A browser window will open with a google search for that item. There will probably be links to a required mesh in the pages for the item.

thank you so much on this im still new to the modding of sims games and knew nothing of the TI i got it fixed now with your help now to try to figure out how to get it to look like the pics they showed for it

Some tips for cc clothing etc....

1....The description will state if a mesh is required...Recolours usually do....If it says mesh required...download it.

2...The description will also say if a certain pack is required...city living etc.

3...I always have sims4studio running when I add cc clothing etc...easy to check flags etc...

Btw...looking at your SS I can see shorts,a top and hair that are missing the mesh required...possibly the sneakers too.....