Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

I'm fairly disappointed. I downloaded the latest version of wicked whims, your bondage devices, and animations only for the pole and pole dance options. Everything was dropped in the mods folder and extracted right as far as I can tell. I downloaded the gold and platinum animations (normal) and my mod settings in the sims are turned on to allow script mods and everything seems to work EXCEPT the pole dancing, which was the only reason I downloaded this in the first place. Your other animations, meshes and textures on your items are great, I'm not hating on it but I cant figure out how to get the pole dance animations to work and its incredibly frustrating. Did I do something wrong? Is there a way to fix this?

2 hours ago, visualkei96 said:

I'm fairly disappointed. I downloaded the latest version of wicked whims, your bondage devices, and animations only for the pole and pole dance options. Everything was dropped in the mods folder and extracted right as far as I can tell. I downloaded the gold and platinum animations (normal) and my mod settings in the sims are turned on to allow script mods and everything seems to work EXCEPT the pole dancing, which was the only reason I downloaded this in the first place. Your other animations, meshes and textures on your items are great, I'm not hating on it but I cant figure out how to get the pole dance animations to work and its incredibly frustrating. Did I do something wrong? Is there a way to fix this?

I can assure you the pole animations work :

Spoiler

12-20-18_2-50-14 PM.png

If everything works except of the pole animations then you have done something wrong. There could be a variety of things.

1. Some users have reported that the devices and my animations should be in the same folder. Otherwise some may not work. I always had them in the same subfolder and never had a problem with any device.

2. You have placed the pole incorrectly, mybe by using the cheat moveobject.

3. You are using the wrong Pole. There are some others out there.

4. You Sim or WW might be stuck. Try the "ww.fix" or "ww.stopsex" command (I think the stopsex command might be spelled differently)

5. If you are not using a Male and a Female to run the animation, check your WW Gender settings. They might not allow FF or MM animations.

6. You have a very old file installed called Azmodan22_Bondage_Devices_Animations. You need to delete that.

7. You have an older version of my files in another folder. Propably a veeeeery old one that does not have these animations.

trying to figure out modding for the sims 4 as I just picked it up late yesterday... Your animation pack includes a bunch of rather interesting pictures, but I can't seem to find them in-game... I have been following Turbo's instructions for download/install of the mods I'm using but I still don't see them :( any idea's?

Hi! I'm new to WW and all the mods and I have a couple of questions.

I downloaded your files a couple days ago, and I have them all in the same folder. I can get some actions to work, but not all. For example, with the pole, I only have the option for pole dancing, but I'd seen others able to do sex actions. I can't seem to figure out how to allow for this.  I only get to choose my sim who clicked on it and no one else. (Even if their partner is in the room)

Also, the bed double headed dildo. I can't do anything with it other than view and Admire new possession. I have it set on the bed per the instructions, but I can't do anything with it.

Spoiler

dildo.png.81ba3d94a09ffc9e8460fcfeb3572422.png

In fact, I think with many items I don't get options. I get a box that says No animations were found for the picked sex location.

Now, keep in mind, most of my couples are gay. I'm playing an Omegaverse so half of them can get pregnant, but they still have a penis marked in the settings. I don't know if this is keeping me from enjoying all the animations, or if it's because I have Get Famous? I just know that I'm seeing friends of mine have more options and I would love to know what it is I'm doing wrong. 

Any help would really be appreciated! Thank you!! :)

2 minutes ago, D2Diamond said:

I downloaded your files a couple days ago, and I have them all in the same folder. I can get some actions to work, but not all. For example, with the pole, I only have the option for pole dancing, but I'd seen others able to do sex actions. I can't seem to figure out how to allow for this.  I only get to choose my sim who clicked on it and no one else. (Even if their partner is in the room)

Also, the bed double headed dildo. I can't do anything with it other than view and Admire new possession. I have it set on the bed per the instructions, but I can't do anything with it.

Hide contents

dildo.png.81ba3d94a09ffc9e8460fcfeb3572422.png

In fact, I think with many items I don't get options. I get a box that says No animations were found for the picked sex location.

Now, keep in mind, most of my couples are gay. I'm playing an Omegaverse so half of them can get pregnant, but they still have a penis marked in the settings. I don't know if this is keeping me from enjoying all the animations, or if it's because I have Get Famous? I just know that I'm seeing friends of mine have more options and I would love to know what it is I'm doing wrong. 

Which animation packs do you have installed? You have to have animation packs that include animations for the various items, and for your sims based on the "gender settings" in wicked whims. You might see more options if you choose that males can do female or male animations (just know that "vaginal" will come up as an option now-- but my experience is that the vagina and asshole are pretty close together so those animations still tend to work out well for people with penises-- it's only the oral and handjob ones that can look wonky).

Also iirc, for the animations to look right on the double dildo, you have to place it further down on the bed, like at the foot of the bed. That's not why the animations aren't showing up though, it's probably because of the packs you have installed don't include an animation for that item.

1 hour ago, qlx said:

Which animation packs do you have installed? You have to have animation packs that include animations for the various items, and for your sims based on the "gender settings" in wicked whims. You might see more options if you choose that males can do female or male animations (just know that "vaginal" will come up as an option now-- but my experience is that the vagina and asshole are pretty close together so those animations still tend to work out well for people with penises-- it's only the oral and handjob ones that can look wonky).

Also iirc, for the animations to look right on the double dildo, you have to place it further down on the bed, like at the foot of the bed. That's not why the animations aren't showing up though, it's probably because of the packs you have installed don't include an animation for that item.

I have the animations from the list starting at the top and going down to lifeline animations. I've looked around to make sure I wasn't missing anything. (That I can tell) 

I've played with the settings a bit. Hopefully that will open up some new options.

Thank you for your help.

7 hours ago, D2Diamond said:

Reveal hidden contents

7 hours ago, qlx said:

6 hours ago, D2Diamond said:

I have the animations from the list starting at the top and going down to lifeline animations. I've looked around to make sure I wasn't missing anything. (That I can tell) 

I've played with the settings a bit. Hopefully that will open up some new options.

Thank you for your help.

As qlx said, the dildo has to be plaecs at the bottom center of the bed.

To make MF animations work as MM, try to go in WW Gender setting and choose "Male as Both". I think that will allow Males to play animations designed for Females. But it will work for All males. Including the ones that are not gay and start animations as females. Another way to do this, is to choose the spesifuc male that is gay, and in the pop up meny of WW to make his gender recognition as Female. I think that would work. At least that if how I made a girl Futa. In Cas she has a penis, and in gender recognition she is Female.
So when she starts an animation with a female she take the male part, and when she start an animation with a male she takes the female part.

8 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

As qlx said, the dildo has to be plaecs at the bottom center of the bed.

To make MF animations work as MM, try to go in WW Gender setting and choose "Male as Both". I think that will allow Males to play animations designed for Females. But it will work for All males. Including the ones that are not gay and start animations as females. Another way to do this, is to choose the spesifuc male that is gay, and in the pop up meny of WW to make his gender recognition as Female. I think that would work. At least that if how I made a girl Futa. In Cas she has a penis, and in gender recognition she is Female.
So when she starts an animation with a female she take the male part, and when she start an animation with a male she takes the female part.

I changed my settings and the dildo around and now it all works. Thank you so much for taking the time to walk me through it. Some of the WW settings are still confusing to me, but I'm sure with time I'll figure it out.

?

Hi there! First off, thank you so much for your work on these animations. I adore them so much. This may sound weird. I'm pretty new so I'm still trying to find my way around with these various files. My question pertains to the male rig. Is that already worked into the animations or is it a separate file?

19 hours ago, ???YÅ«??? said:

Hi there! First off, thank you so much for your work on these animations. I adore them so much. This may sound weird. I'm pretty new so I'm still trying to find my way around with these various files. My question pertains to the male rig. Is that already worked into the animations or is it a separate file?

The rig is already included in WW so you do not have to download anything seperately.

• 4 weeks later...

The first set of paintings is from Get To Work. The fourth set (the cum set) is from Movie Hangout. I am missing the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th sets and trying to figure out what expansion packs they are in.

They are not in City Living, Get Together, Spa Day, Vampires, or Spooky Stuff (the other expansions that I own). 

Hope this help helps somewhat to deduce what might be needed for the paintings. 

If anyone who has access to all of the sets wants to help, they can filter by custom content and by expansion type, and you can go expansion by expansion to see which one each painting set is a part of.

8 hours ago, gottaloveem said:

The first set of paintings is from Get To Work. The fourth set (the cum set) is from Movie Hangout. I am missing the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th sets and trying to figure out what expansion packs they are in.

They are not in City Living, Get Together, Spa Day, Vampires, or Spooky Stuff (the other expansions that I own). 

Hope this help helps somewhat to deduce what might be needed for the paintings. 

If anyone who has access to all of the sets wants to help, they can filter by custom content and by expansion type, and you can go expansion by expansion to see which one each painting set is a part of.

Nice suggestion.

I will try to do it through the studio so I can know the expansion required by file name. 

32 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

Here are some of previews of my latest work :D

And I really have to update that list at some point.

Hide contents

Nice preview GIFs! Which effect are you using for that squirt pls? That looks more natural than the one I been using,

I also found that some I tried seemed to play sideways too

• 3 weeks later...

New Update for LL

17 Gold Animations :

Kitchen Counter :

MF HandJob (WM)
MF Penis Licking (WM)
MF Standing Doggy (WM)
MF Standing Doggy Climax (WM)
FF-FM Cunnilingus

Column :
Standing BlowJob

Coffee Table :

Standing Rough Doggy Stage 2
Standing Rough Doogy Stage 3
Standing Rough Doogy Stage 4
Standing Rough Doogy Stage 3-5
Standing Rough Doogy Stage 5
Standing Rough Doggy Climax

Doggy Anal
Doggy Anal-Stage 2
Doggy Anal-Stage 3
Doggy Anal-Climax

Floor :
Standing BlowJob

And a few samples of the resent work in Patreon :

Spoiler

Standing Missionary S1.gifSitting Reverse Cogirl Voyer F-Stage 2.gifRough Doggy Missionary Stage 1.gifRough Doggy Stage 2.gifSquare Table Sitting Cowgirl-Stage 2.gifBar-Mastrubation Female.gif

I also tryed to update the lists in OP but I might have forgotten a few. :) 

Have Fun !!