Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

6 hours ago, Jeffery2121 said:

HOW TO GET  THIS AN MY DICKS ARE ALL FLYING HOW TO STOP THIS MAD NESS

To have animated penis you must either use the default penis of WW, or a rigged one. Make use you do not have any other Rig modes installed.

I downloaded both gold(normal) and platinum(normal), but they have the same date 5/23/2018 date.   Where's the file with the new animations please?  It says you released new animations  Thursday at 11:04 AM

Thank you for any info!

Update on LL !!!

7 Gold Animations:

DoubleBed

• Rough Laying Doggy-Pulse
  • Rough Laying Doggy-Pulse Stage 2
  • Rough Laying Doggy-Pulse Climax
  • Rough Missionary 2

Yoga Mat

• FM Downward Facing Dog Doggy
  • FM Downward Facing Dog Doggy Stage 2 (Multiple)
  • FM Downward Facing Dog Doggy Climax (Multiple)

7 Platinum Animations:

Sauna

• 5P (3M 2F) Combo 1 Stage 1
  • 5P (3M 2F) Combo 1 Stage 2
  • 5P (3M 2F) Combo 1 Climax

DoubleBed

• Hentai Femdom Cowgirl
  • Hentai Femdom Cowgirl Stage 2
  • Hentai Femdom Cowgirl Climax

DoubleDildo

• DoubleDildo-MFF CowGirl-Doggy Anal

Installation:

Spoiler

Simply extract the animation files in you mods folder. 

There are two kinds of animations, Gold and Platinum, and 2 versions of each, Normal and Rough.

Install both Gold and Platinum files but ONLY ONE version of each, either Rough or Normal.

The difference between Rough and Normal files is simply the sounds. The Normal files have different sounds in Some animations, to make them sound more consecutive.

The difference between Gold and Platinum Animations is that they are more complex (eg. fot Animated Devices) or have more Sims involved.

-----------------------------------------

There is another update planed soon so staye tuned.

Meanwhile, another DP Sequence has been completed :D 

Spoiler

MMF DP Doggy

Stage 1:

UntidyDamagedElver-size_restricted.gif

Stage 2:

PoorAffectionateFennecfox-size_restricte

Climaxes:

PitifulEnormousCaimanlizard-size_restric

UnconsciousCoarseBaleenwhale-size_restri

17 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

I'm confused on what I actually need to download. What is the difference between the normal and platinum versions? Do I need to download all 4 files [in order to get all your animations]?

You need both Gold And Platinum files but only one version of each. Either Normal, or Rough. The difference between the two versions is the sounds. You can also find more info in the "Installation" in the OP.

11 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

You need both Gold And Platinum files but only one version of each. Either Normal, or Rough. The difference between the two versions is the sounds. You can also find more info in the "Installation" in the OP.

Thanks, that's all I needed to know. I had all four downloaded before and could never tell the difference. Thanks for answering so quickly. Yours are the last files I needed to replace. Funny how many animations I removed (only put those back in that are current).

13 hours ago, daughterjudy said:

Hi,

I'm missing some of the pole dancing animations. I downloaded the new update for both of the platinum packages and those animations disappeared. 

Those animations are not in the Platinum Files, thay are in the "Gold" files, you need to install both of them

8 hours ago, rockmypunkk said:

Do you have to level up the painting skill for the paintings to appear in-game? Don't see them in buy mode

Believe you may need some game packs for some/all the paintings.   They should be in buy mode.  Not sure if there is a limitation of items in the base game or something to do with creating them with the packs installed.  Someone else might be able to explain it better.  I don't know what specific packs you need.  I would hate to guess and be wrong (at the prices EA Charges).

17 hours ago, rockmypunkk said:

Do you have to level up the painting skill for the paintings to appear in-game? Don't see them in buy mode

8 hours ago, llddb said:

Believe you may need some game packs for some/all the paintings.   They should be in buy mode.  Not sure if there is a limitation of items in the base game or something to do with creating them with the packs installed.  Someone else might be able to explain it better.  I don't know what specific packs you need.  I would hate to guess and be wrong (at the prices EA Charges).

Yes, Some of the I think required the Get To Work or City Living packs. I didn't know they will be required when I made them so I will try to find wich packs are required exactly.