Sign in to follow this  
vikik

sex between followers

Dear,

Is there a mod to command follower to have sex with another follower/npc

Thanks

Matchmaker always works.

does it work automatically? or do you have to set it up?

I'd love to see a mod where my followers would just get it off with each other when they want to with out my intervention!

the mod "SexLab Eager NPCs" provides something like that

your followers get sexcrazy if:

* a dungeon is cleared, auto start sex

* after killing a dragon, auto sart sex

* after sleeping, auto start sex

* they ask for sex if they are aroused enough, just tell them to get on with a follower

Also the mod sexlife does this. You even get some npc chatter in front. But beware, if they're not aroused enough, they'll tell the other one to get lost :).

A simple solution if Follow me for Sex.

No difficult stuff inside. Just a couple of simple dialogues.

I am pretty sure Pet Collar will do this based off Arousal. You and your other followers will have a go as will you if aroused.

If you want to initiate sex by your command through one click with your followers in all possible combinations pc-follower(s), follower-follower(s), even with creature followers involved, try "Animals and Followers".

Kind Regards. Sorry for kinda of advertisement - for me it's no good to advice own mod :blush:

If you want to initiate sex by your command through one click with your followers in all possible combinations pc-follower(s), follower-follower(s), even with creature followers involved, try "Animals and Followers".

Kind Regards. Sorry for kinda of advertisement - for me it's no good to advice own mod :blush:

A mod author is the one that best knows his/her mods.

So he/she is completely free (and encouraged) to make visibility of the mods and spread the knowledge.