SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

This is an awesome mod and a super cool concept.

I tried doing something similar for Sims 4.

I wanted to know what kind of mods will require patching. I seem to gather the following ones.

1) Anything which adds armors.

2) Anything which modifies vanilla armors.

3) Anything which modifies vanilla NPCs.

4) Anything which adds new NPCs <---- DON'T KNOW

5) Anything which needs NPCs for quests <---- DON'T KNOW

6) Anything which mods leveled lists <---- DON'T KNOW

I am asking this because I am using a modding guide, SRLE-LOTD. It has around 400 mods, which is a lot to patch if I need to do it for everyone. Nothing guarantess what might/might not break. Basically making debugging impossible without too much time.

Please let me know what kinds of things will need to be patched. I'll see how to do it and hopefully it can work out well enough for everyone. :smiley:

1 hour ago, a11hai1kotl said:

4 - Yes patches would be required for male npc's, a quick and dirty patch is pretty easy, making the now female npc look ok is the harder part.

5 - If it uses vanilla npc's or already has a patch it should not need one, otherwise yes a patch would be needed, though this would come under 4 rather than being seperate, as quest npc are just npc with a quest script attached to them so would come under the question 4.

6 - Should not need it, you are mostly patching the armoraddon and sometimes the armour sections of the mod, as well as male npc's for skyfem patches.  Most level lists do not bother whether they are male or female drawing from them, though there are a few mods that do in which case they would be patched in the armor/armouraddon section rather than the level lists.

9 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

This is an awesome mod and a super cool concept.

I tried doing something similar for Sims 4.

I wanted to know what kind of mods will require patching. I seem to gather the following ones.

1) Anything which adds armors.

2) Anything which modifies vanilla armors.

3) Anything which modifies vanilla NPCs.

I am asking this because I am using a modding guide, SRLE-LOTD. It has around 400 mods, which is a lot to patch if I need to do it for everyone. Nothing guarantess what might/might not break. Basically making debugging impossible without too much time.

Please let me know what kinds of things will need to be patched. I'll see how to do it and hopefully it can work out well enough for everyone. :smiley:

1). Yes

2). Only if it edits the 'Armor Addon' entries in the plugin, but not the 'Armor' entries.

3). Not for the base mod, but yes if you are using the NPC Beauty Addon which will need a custom-made patch in TES5Edit.

4). Yes

5). No, you only need to patch the NPCs in the mod if it meets conditions stated in (3) or (4).

6). No

To explain something first- if you open a plugin in TES5Edit, armors have two types of records which come under their own headings; 'Armor Addons' and 'Armor'. 'Armor Addons' records what meshes/textures to load for armors, and 'Armor' records the in-game values for armor/clothes (and also the model used in the inventory screen, which isn't very important).

Basically, for the base SkyFem mod (Which is 'SkyFem.esp' plus FaceGen) you need to patch anything that modifies the vanilla races or adds new races. And patch anything that adds new NPCS, but you won't need to patch anything that modifies vanilla NPCs. For armor, you need to patch everything that adds new armor. For mods that modify vanilla armor you only need to patch it if has a plugin that edits entries under the 'Armor Addon' heading, but not the ones under the 'Armor' Heading (You might want to change the model used in the inventory screen, but it's not important).

If using the NPC Beauty Addon (Which edits vanilla NPCs to improve facial appearances) then you will also need to patch everything that uses a plugin to change the records for vanilla NPCs. Load NPC Beauty Addon last, then make a Merged Patch in TES5Edit, then double-check it by hand because it still won't properly merge everything and will need manual editing.

Also, that sounds like a heroically complex modlist you're aiming for. Legacy of the Dragonborn is recommended by the author not to be used with sexlab mods because it creates an incredibly script-heavy modlist that will be prone to instability, long load times, bugs, corrupted saves etc. So if you're using LOTD + Sexlab then maybe it'd be better to cut back on the non-essential scripted mods. Also you will need Crash Fixes to get around the stack overflow bug.

In case you find it helpful, I've uploaded the records of my own modlist with Mod Organizer.

modlist.txt

plugins.txt

EDIT: Also, cool work with the futa mod you made. If I ever played Sims, it'd be with that mod lol.

Having a minor problem with the mods. Trying to add the skyfem MNC patch to my bash patch with the newest version of MNC causes an odd error where the start screen never loads (the fog never comes up, and the new game/continue/options etc never appears). 

It is entirely possible some other mod is interfering with this, but it may be worth a look to see if it's from the update to MNC or not. 

1 hour ago, lindazana said:

Having a minor problem with the mods. Trying to add the skyfem MNC patch to my bash patch with the newest version of MNC causes an odd error where the start screen never loads (the fog never comes up, and the new game/continue/options etc never appears). 

It is entirely possible some other mod is interfering with this, but it may be worth a look to see if it's from the update to MNC or not. 

If you're not sure which mod is bugging out then the best way is to deactivate mods until you positively identify which is causing the problem.

Oh I did, I tracked it down to trying to bash-patch the MNC patch for skyfem. it's just also possible it's conflicting with the all-in-one HDT mod here, or any of the mods that modify spawn lists, which aren't as simple as turning on or off for most of these.

36 minutes ago, lindazana said:

Oh I did, I tracked it down to trying to bash-patch the MNC patch for skyfem. it's just also possible it's conflicting with the all-in-one HDT mod here, or any of the mods that modify spawn lists, which aren't as simple as turning on or off for most of these.

OK. No offense, I wasn't sure if you had. A lot of users that report bugs don't so I usually ask first if they debugged their modlist properly.

I haven't used Bashed Patches in a long time and I prefer not to use it. Does the bash patch create new FormIDs for plugin entries? If so, then that'd be a problem since the .jsons with the MNC patch need the FormIDs to be kept consistent. Since it's just a single plugin I'd recommend just leaving it alone, especially since it might be updated with new versions of MNC. The plugin in the MNC patch only includes 'Armor Addons' and 'Armor' entries, it shouldn't affect levelled lists (assuming that's what you mean by spawn lists). After that, the patch just includes new meshes and the .jsons.

I'd expect a conflict between the MNC patch and a HDT mod only if the HDT effects touches the creatures in the patch. MadMansGun made the meshes for the MNC patch by adding schlongs to vanilla assets, I don't know if he added schlongs that would have HDT effects. Although that should only cause bugs in-game rather than in the main menu.

53 minutes ago, lindazana said:

Oh, I see your problem now.The .jsons in the patch include references to the patch name- 'SkyFem Patch More Nasty Critters.esp'. So you need to keep a plugin by that title in your load order. Otherwise...bugs.

If you want to include the MNC patch in a bashed patch then deactivate it then maybe you can try changin the plugin name inside the .jsons.

Oh, I see your problem now.The .jsons in the patch include references to the patch name- 'SkyFem Patch More Nasty Critters.esp'. So you need to keep a plugin by that title in your load order. Otherwise...bugs.

If you want to include the MNC patch in a bashed patch then deactivate it then maybe you can try changin the plugin name inside the .jsons.

Ohhhh. And I disliked bash patches, until realizing how many mod slots it freed up for me. And interesting. So, if I keep it loaded normally, just not as part of the bash patch, it should work then? Just at the bottom-ish of the load order I imagine. 

Ohhhh. And I disliked bash patches, until realizing how many mod slots it freed up for me. And interesting. So, if I keep it loaded normally, just not as part of the bash patch, it should work then? Just at the bottom-ish of the load order I imagine. 

I usually just manually make merged patches in TES5Edit because I like to keep control of what edits get changed. I can still reduce plugins while keeping control. Automated patches often combine edits in a stupid way that is better resolved by hand. This is especially true with the NPC Beauty Addon which won't be properly merged by automated patches alone, it needs hand edits because not all important edits get auto-merged. Also Bashed Patch disables some plugins that should always be kept active (especially ones with .bsas and .jsons).

The MNC patch edits vanilla 'Armor Addons' which doesn't usually get overwritten. A few mods change them though; the Bijin series of mods and Horny Werewolves of Skyrim both alter the records for vanilla werewolf skins. So the MNC patch will have to be loaded after them.

I've noticed a bug in the generation of FaceGen. Some NPCs will be generated with two-tone faces, different colors for the foreheads and the lower face. The rest of the facetints won't show properly. I've narrowed it down to texture mods present in my load order when I make the FaceGen in the CK (Pretty sure it's 'High Res Female Face Makeup for SKSE'). I can fix it by just making new FaceGen while my texture mods are disabled.

There are probably bad FaceGen in some of the patches I have already made. So if any of you see them, let me know so I can upload fixed versions.

Also, I uploaded patches for Lost Grimoire 1.5, Prison Overhaul Patched 3.51 and Arthmoor's Towns series of mods.

HeyHey, would it be possible to only have it so Random NPCs are changed, such as bandits and guards, but leave the rest as is.

There are some other mods that do what I described, but none as as comprehensive as what you have done. It really is pretty impressive.

EDIT: Also, could you add a patch for OBIS? (Just two *small *requests, I know)

5 hours ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

HeyHey, would it be possible to only have it so Random NPCs are changed, such as bandits and guards, but leave the rest as is.

There are some other mods that do what I described, but none as as comprehensive as what you have done. It really is pretty impressive.

EDIT: Also, could you add a patch for OBIS? (Just two *small *requests, I know)

The changes made by the mod apply to all male NPCs. There is no way to make workarounds without screwing up the mod or attempting an extreme amount of effort. Even just making an exception for the PC would take a ridiculous amout of work. If you want to just change generic NPCs, there are already mods that feminize level lists. So, basically, the answer to that request is no.

But I can make an OBIS patch. Give me up to a week or so. I would have already patched OBIS but the mod author didn't give his NPCs a custom prefix, which makes it really tedious to identify in the CK which NPCs are from OBIS. I'm making a new modlist and patching more mods so this shouldn't be too much extra work.

5 hours ago, Corsec said:

The changes made by the mod apply to all male NPCs. There is no way to make workarounds without screwing up the mod or attempting an extreme amount of effort. Even just making an exception for the PC would take a ridiculous amout of work. If you want to just change generic NPCs, there are already mods that feminize level lists. So, basically, the answer to that request is no.

But I can make an OBIS patch. Give me up to a week or so. I would have already patched OBIS but the mod author didn't give his NPCs a custom prefix, which makes it really tedious to identify in the CK which NPCs are from OBIS. I'm making a new modlist and patching more mods so this shouldn't be too much extra work.

Fair enough, thanks for the reply. Look Forward to OBIS.

On 27/04/2018 at 2:16 AM, qawsedrftg765 said:

Fair enough, thanks for the reply. Look Forward to OBIS.

I've made and uploaded the patch for OBIS 2.02. Due to large file size I have only uploaded it to the Nexus page, so you'll have to get it from there.

I haven't covered any of the OBIS patches, just the main mod. I also haven't tested it in-game, but the assets look OK to me and everything should work fine.

3 hours ago, Corsec said:

I've made and uploaded the patch for OBIS 2.02. Due to large file size I have only uploaded it to the Nexus page, so you'll have to get it from there.

I haven't covered any of the OBIS patches, just the main mod. I also haven't tested it in-game, but the assets look OK to me and everything should work fine.

Cheers thanks!

6 hours ago, Demondrakex said:

Wait, OBIS(Organized bandits in skyrim) needed a patch? I've been using it for ages and hadn't noticed any problems.

OBIS adds new NPCs that (presumably) need to be patched and overwritten with new FaceGen, otherwise they'll have male faces. This was the only change in the SkyFem patch for OBIS. I'm willing to believe you didn't find male faces in unpatched OBIS, but I'm not certain if that was because the mod didn't need patched. You might not have noticed for the ones wearing helmets. On the other hand I might be totally wrong, I've made mistakes with this mod before and I know very little about modding Skyrim.

I suppose I might be wrong about that if NPCs load only the facial assets from their templates, but I assumed that wouldn't be the case since the new OBIS NPCs have unique data for facial appearances (No point for the modder to add unique facial data if it's not going to be used). I'm not 100% sure how templates and flags interact in TES5EDIT and proper documentation is laughably non-existent. Or I guess I might be wrong in some other way I can't anticipate.

4 hours ago, Demondrakex said:

It was probably a combination of never removing helmets and me using the 2.0.1 patch, the one that doesn't have unique bandits! =p

As tribute for being stupid, I present two mods that fit the theme of skyfem:

Fully Voiced Female Ulfric and Female Frost Atronachs

Thanks, I'm adding these to my modlist.

In the Female Ulfric mod, you only need the files in the sound folder. SkyFem already feminizes the appearance, and the SkyFem Beauty Addon should already make Ulfric pretty. If you want to use the plugin then load it after the SkyFem Beauty Addon.

EDIT: Also added your links to the mod page and OP.

14 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Thanks, I'm adding these to my modlist.

In the Female Ulfric mod, you only need the files in the sound folder. SkyFem already feminizes the appearance, and the SkyFem Beauty Addon should already make Ulfric pretty. If you want to use the plugin then load it after the SkyFem Beauty Addon.

EDIT: Also added your links to the mod page and OP.

I'm guessing if I want to do it that way, that I should also use the maleunique restored voices patch?

1 hour ago, LazyBoot said:

I'm guessing if I want to do it that way, that I should also use the maleunique restored voices patch?

Ah, you've got a point. Since the sound files in the Female Ulfric mod overwrite the vanilla ones, then Ulfric's voice will have to be restored to make them work. I'm dumb, I didn't realise that. Thanks for the catch! It's unnecessary to restore all male unique voices for it to work, just Ulfric's.

You won't need the Female Ulfric patch if you already use 'MaleUnique Voices Restored' or 'All Male Voices Restored' because they already include the restoration of Ulfric's voice.

I've uploaded the patch now. It's just a single edit for voicetypes, so you can easily merge it somewhere.

EDIT: I've uploaded V2 of the Female Ulfric patch because I though I should add SkyFem.esp as a master in case LOOT screws things up. Use V2 instead of V1.

18 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Ah, you've got a point. Since the sound files in the Female Ulfric mod overwrite the vanilla ones, then Ulfric's voice will have to be restored to make them work. I'm dumb, I didn't realise that. Thanks for the catch! It's unnecessary to restore all male unique voices for it to work, just Ulfric's.

You won't need the Female Ulfric patch if you already use 'MaleUnique Voices Restored' or 'All Male Voices Restored' because they already include the restoration of Ulfric's voice.

I've uploaded the patch now. It's just a single edit for voicetypes, so you can easily merge it somewhere.

EDIT: I've uploaded V2 of the Female Ulfric patch because I though I should add SkyFem.esp as a master in case LOOT screws things up. Use V2 instead of V1.

I'm using the malequniue restorer anyway. Just figured it was nice to have clarification.

But I found I like the look of the Female Ulfric mod anyway. Though I'm using the Viviace variant.

7 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

I'm using the malequniue restorer anyway. Just figured it was nice to have clarification.

But I found I like the look of the Female Ulfric mod anyway. Though I'm using the Viviace variant.

If you prefer to use the appearance from the Female Ulfric mod, then it's probably OK to use the plugin that comes with that mod. Just be sure to load it after the SkyFem Beauty Addon and resolve any conflicts with a custom merged patch.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

If you prefer to use the appearance from the Female Ulfric mod, then it's probably OK to use the plugin that comes with that mod. Just be sure to load it after the SkyFem Beauty Addon and resolve any conflicts with a custom merged patch.

Turns out there isn't much that needed merging. I only found a few minor usleep things that was missing.