[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

3 minutes ago, orion75 said:

I suppose i'll have to do on two slots, the one you showed (nipples ?) and the butt slot ?

Correct, the first one is female top and the second one is female bottom

Spoiler

11.jpg12.jpg

8 minutes ago, orion75 said:

is it possible that an outdated version of Djelle causes crashes ?

I can't say, I don't use it.

My game still crashes. I'm desperate. In my mod folder, there are 4 subfolders :

- Animations folder : honorary and veteran creators + Azmodan strapon ;

- MCCC folder (latest version) ;

- Body folder, inside two subfolders : FBD + shameless underwear ;

- WW folder (latest version).

Where am i mistaken ?

I'm gonna test without FBD.

For now, this is what conflict detector displays.

1852406116_Capturedcran2021-06-07015548.png.95569502b3d72ac93fe33722bd71582e.png

644020184_Capturedcran2021-06-07015609.png.4a10495c7d0f7484872da53bbf5953dc.png

Edited by orion75
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 12:23 AM, orion75 said:

My game still crashes. I'm desperate. In my mod folder, there are 4 subfolders :

- Animations folder : honorary and veteran creators + Azmodan strapon ;

- MCCC folder (latest version) ;

- Body folder, inside two subfolders : FBD + shameless underwear ;

- WW folder (latest version).

Where am i mistaken ?

I'm gonna test without FBD.

For now, this is what conflict detector displays.

1852406116_Capturedcran2021-06-07015548.png.95569502b3d72ac93fe33722bd71582e.png

644020184_Capturedcran2021-06-07015609.png.4a10495c7d0f7484872da53bbf5953dc.png

Fbd folder can't be in a subfolder....body details need to load before ww...

• 3 weeks later...

By the way, MCCC has a CAS Copy/paste menu for Sims on the current lot. You can use it to copy skin details from one Sim and paste them to another Sim. It persists even if you travel to another lot, as well. I thought it might be worth mentioning since this would be quicker than going into CAS for every Sim you want to add these details to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mortmenir said:

is there way to use Female Body Details by default on every Sim (even random)? I am trying to use it with eve 6 for details and I want it to be aplied on every character in the game. 

I would like that too but EA disabled randomization of skin details once ago and all we can do is to ask them to return it back.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Random-generated-sims-not-using-skin-detail-category-items/m-p/10170473/highlight/true#M177404

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 11:40 AM, cesarfrankpazinibeu3 said:

somebody have grey nipples in female after updates too?

Since a few patches ago I started to get no textures on female nipples in CAS if I remove wild_guy female default skin and try other default skins. Textures of other skins appear in live mode, just not in CAS (new game and old saves. I noticed going into edit household in game, saving sim topless then returning to game will make textures visible next time I open edit household, but doing that for every sim would be too tedius and it doesn't resolve new game characters loading without textures in CAS. Just after updating I also randomly had underwear on females when naked in CAS too, I somehow managed to resolve that one which I think is supposed to be related to accidentally having more than one default skin or maybe conflicting overlays meant to overwrite the same part installed. I hadn't installed anything new and never had any such issues til a few patches ago so not sure what's up. Did you resolve your issue?

Edited by just1mod
6 hours ago, just1mod said:

Since a few patches ago I started to get no textures on female nipples in CAS if I remove wild_guy female default skin and try other default skins. Textures of other skins appear in live mode, just not in CAS (new game and old saves. I noticed going into edit household in game, saving sim topless then returning to game will make textures visible next time I open edit household, but doing that for every sim would be too tedius and it doesn't resolve new game characters loading without textures in CAS. Just after updating I also randomly had underwear on females when naked in CAS too, I somehow managed to resolve that one which I think is supposed to be related to accidentally having more than one default skin or maybe conflicting overlays meant to overwrite the same part installed. I hadn't installed anything new and never had any such issues til a few patches ago so not sure what's up. Did you resolve your issue?

Do you have your body details in a folder? they need to load before WW so keep them in the FBD folder....

18 hours ago, procian said:

Do you have your body details in a folder? they need to load before WW so keep them in the FBD folder....

I never removed files from the FBD folder but at one point had the FBD folder (and other body related mods/overlays) in a subfolder, now its just in the mods folder. My issue is just that I have to have and use wild_guy default skin because no other skin will have textures in CAS. I mean they work in game but I'd still like to work out why there's no textures in CAS with other skins. I think I read a post somewhere before that someone had a similar issue but in reverse, details in CAS but not in live mode.

8 minutes ago, Nimius said:

I can't get this mod to work... Did everything I could

-Load order

-no other body mods

-no skins

-etc...

Don't know what to do. It won't appear ingame. Nothing to select in CAS and nothing in WW's bodyselector. Am I missing something?

The body details are in the face details in CAS. Did you look there?

?