Nuns with Guns (CBBE Outfits)

because all the links here posted are esp's only and one is textures.  Hopefully somebody still has it and would be willing to reupload ^^

On 6/11/2018 at 3:07 AM, Sumskittles said:

even with all the other links in the thread this doesnt seem to want to show up in bodyslide anyway?

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cliffe said:

Bless you !

No problem, they are part of my custom merged armour pack volume 1, currently working on volume 2 now, though no idea when I will get around to actually building it, as my merge of a load of workshop/crafting mods is currently taking my attention, well apart from playing anyway.

• 3 months later...
On 7/14/2018 at 8:05 AM, Varithina said:

No problem, they are part of my custom merged armour pack volume 1, currently working on volume 2 now, though no idea when I will get around to actually building it, as my merge of a load of workshop/crafting mods is currently taking my attention, well apart from playing anyway.

I think one of the mods AWKCR or armorsmith extended new updates removed this mod from the workbench.  Is there an update to this mod at or something that can be done on my end?

1 hour ago, fobbadabalaba said:

I think one of the mods AWKCR or armorsmith extended new updates removed this mod from the workbench.  Is there an update to this mod at or something that can be done on my end?

Hmm, just checked the nuns 1-4 esps none of them require ae/awkcr so chances are it is something else in your load order doing it.  Looking at the various esp, they should be in the utility section of the chem work bench.

2 hours ago, Varithina said:

Hmm, just checked the nuns 1-4 esps none of them require ae/awkcr so chances are it is something else in your load order doing it.  Looking at the various esp, they should be in the utility section of the chem work bench.

Oooohhh!!!!   I meant they are not showing up in the armorsmith workbench to modify it (with Ballistic Weave)

38 minutes ago, fobbadabalaba said:

Oooohhh!!!!   I meant they are not showing up in the armorsmith workbench to modify it (with Ballistic Weave)

Adding ballistic weave, assuming they have the correct keywords, and you have unlocked it or have a mod that unlocks it, would be done on the normal armour workbench not the armoursmith one.

Well just had a look, and checking the keywords none of the items are set up to accept ballistic weave, on any part of any of the outfits.

13 hours ago, Varithina said:

Adding ballistic weave, assuming they have the correct keywords, and you have unlocked it or have a mod that unlocks it, would be done on the normal armour workbench not the armoursmith one.

Well just had a look, and checking the keywords none of the items are set up to accept ballistic weave, on any part of any of the outfits.

I used to be able to add BW to the outfits before all these recent back to back updates.  uugggghhhh!!!  I really liked be able to walk around and take a couple of shots. 

19 hours ago, fobbadabalaba said:

Been my experience that this is load order related as @Varithinasuggested. What has recently changed in your load order? Can usually be remedied by moving something up or down. Whenever I add new mods, I screenshot my current working load order so that I can reference it if the new mods cause problems.

15 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Been my experience that this is load order related as @Varithinasuggested. What has recently changed in your load order? Can usually be remedied by moving something up or down. Whenever I add new mods, I screenshot my current working load order so that I can reference it if the new mods cause problems.

I have reinstalled the entire game a couple of times since it has last stopped working.   I will try moving it around the load order...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...